Happy Spring! | Free Blogger Template

Posted by Gis in Free Blog Templates - Wednesday, September 26th, 2007

EN Birdie Says – Happy Spring – 2 columns has been updated (21/11/09)! A few pointers about it:

• If you want to relist it, read here.
  • Includes a .psd file to make you own 125 x 125 px banner
  • BACKUP YOUR WIDGET CONTENT (and the template as explained below), because it will clear your widgets when you install it (if you want to avoid this, you can follow this guidelines at Blogger Buster).

ES Birdie Says – Happy Spring – 2 columnas ha sido actualizado (21/11/09)! Algunas cosas importantes acerca del template:

• Si quieren relistarlo, lean aquí.
  • Incluye un archivo .psd para que armen su propio banner de 125 x 125 px
  • GUARDEN UNA COPIA DEL CONTENIDO DE SUS WIDGETS (y del template como se explica abajo), porque al instalarlo borrará sus widgets (si quieren evitar esto pueden seguir este tutorial de Blogger Buster).

EN – The 21st Spring started here, so I made a very simple Blogger template with the theme!!

ES – El 21 comenzó aquí la primavera, así que armé este tema para Blogger inspirado en ella!!

Blogger Template

Click to preview / Clickea para previsualizar

Donate to the Free Templates!

You can help out to the creation of new free templates, by making a small donation via Paypal (using the button below). All help is apreciatted!!

• 1. Birdie sugarbean Says:

hihi,
    Tks for such fab templates!! They are sooo lovely!! Can I jus ask whether this Happy Spring Template is Blogger Beta? Cos, when i upload the xml file, it says that 2 widgets mus be turned off.. any idea how to rectify this??

This is such a perfect template that I dont want to change it!

Thank you very much for replying!! have a nice day!

• Wrote on Thursday, September 27th, 2007 - 11:16 pm
  • 2. Birdie gis Says:

There may be some problems since it’s my first templates in any case I always advice making a backup of your current template just in case…
    If my template erases some of your widgets (am not sure why) it may be that 1 is the NAVBAR that is always off in my templates, and maybe there’s something more or the footer maybe that is where my credits are but if you send me a link to your blog I’ll give you a hand

• Wrote on Thursday, September 27th, 2007 - 11:22 pm
  • 3. Birdie Lorelei Says:

Before I found your designs, I was changing my Blogger template every single day — just for variety. Now that I found your design, I’m happy to just leave it alone because I love it. If I ever do change it, I’m sure it will be to just another one of your designs. Great stuff!

• Wrote on Saturday, October 20th, 2007 - 11:39 pm
  • 4. Birdie Andie Says:

Have I told you lately I love your designs??I do!

• Wrote on Sunday, October 21st, 2007 - 9:28 pm
  • 5. Birdie kring Says:

hello ms. gisele! i used this template as it’s very clean and organized. i love your layouts! keep up the good work!

• Wrote on Wednesday, October 24th, 2007 - 9:56 pm
  • 6. Birdie chrysalis Says:

Hi Ms Gisele!

I’ve been browsing for cool blogger templates for quite a while now and yours is the best collection I’ve seen so far. I can’t wait to share this site with my friends. I am now a huge fan of your work

I hope you continue doing what you love because you obviously are great at it. More power to you!

• Wrote on Thursday, November 1st, 2007 - 1:55 am
  • 7. Birdie Alan Says:

My wife and I would love to use your template for our daugther’s photo blog, but whenever we try to upload into blogger it comes back with errors??

Alan & Hanna

• Wrote on Monday, January 28th, 2008 - 11:34 am
  • 8. Birdie Alan Says:

Thanks for the help setting up the template…awesome!

• Wrote on Wednesday, January 30th, 2008 - 12:36 pm
  • 9. Birdie lumosmaxima Says:

thanks for the free templates! i absolutely lovelove them, and have used this for mine @ melumosmaxima.blogspot.com.

i have trouble uploading ‘news from the sky’, which is my absolutely favourite.

keep up the awesome work!

• Wrote on Saturday, April 19th, 2008 - 11:41 am
  • 10. Birdie jenny Says:

I love your templates. A friend of mine has one and I had to find out where she found it and found you. I’d love to use this one for my daughter’s blog, but blogger isn’t letting me upload it Any thoughts why? Thanks!

• Wrote on Tuesday, May 20th, 2008 - 11:21 pm
  • 11. Birdie jenny Says:

I got it up and running..thanks to your help! I love it and will be looking to see your next few 3 column templates, too. You are very talented and everyone loves these designs.

• Wrote on Thursday, May 22nd, 2008 - 3:46 pm
  • 12. Birdie velvetinna Says:

Hello, I’m from Spain and I got it for my blog. I like looking all your designs. Thank you very much!!

• Wrote on Friday, May 30th, 2008 - 8:07 pm
  • 13. Birdie michelle villanueva Says:

hi im michelle again from the philippines i love ur designs so much hope ul have ur princess layout or the girl wd computer available for us who wants it also..i just love it thank u!

• Wrote on Monday, June 23rd, 2008 - 3:23 am
  • 14. Birdie Jared Says:

I am trying to upload this template for my wife and it keeps giving me the error bX-2nuf8g when I try and preview the template, any thoughts? I have tried copying and pasting the code as well as uploading the template with the same error.
    Thanks, Jared

• Wrote on Wednesday, July 9th, 2008 - 6:51 pm
  • 15. Birdie ana paula Says:

queria colocar este template em meu blog, só não sei como, não entendo inglês, mesmo assim vou tentar!!!

• Wrote on Thursday, July 17th, 2008 - 9:57 pm
  • 16. Birdie Joey Says:

Hi, thanks for the template. It’s really lovely for my daughter’s blog. I am using another one of your template for another blog of mine Do check out how it looks like if you have the time.

Once again, thanks!

Cheers,
    Joey
    Malaysia

• Wrote on Monday, July 28th, 2008 - 11:40 am
  • 17. Birdie Jennifer Says:

Hi Gisele, I just stumbled to your website from dA. I really love your templates for Blogger! And this blog looks spectacular ^_^
    Thank-you!

• Wrote on Friday, August 8th, 2008 - 11:26 am
  • 18. Birdie Kim Says:

Hello I love this design after surfing what feels like the whole net for something like this.
    My only prob, after having some success before on another blog, was that this time the following error came up: bX-cxyu7t. Sorry to bother you but have you got any suggestions on how I can get this working? Love your work and thanks for sharing.

• Wrote on Wednesday, August 20th, 2008 - 9:13 am
  • 19. Birdie Kim Says:

And my site…sorry, kim

• Wrote on Wednesday, August 20th, 2008 - 9:18 am
  • 20. Birdie Jessica Says:

For some reason I’m getting errors when I try to upload any of your sites to blogger.

• Wrote on Monday, August 25th, 2008 - 3:56 pm
  • 21. Birdie Traci Says:

Thank you for this lovely template. I was looking for something cute to ues for my kids’ schooling blog. We try to keep our family up to date on all the kids are doing in our homeschooling, so they don’t think we’re just letting them run wild all day. This template was perfect. It’s sweet and pretty, and it is perfect for us. I can’t wait until I have more to add to the blog. Thanks again!!

Tracis last blog post..Around the World in Postcards

• Wrote on Monday, August 25th, 2008 - 5:11 pm
  • 22. Birdie KhoyYan Says:

I’m having errors to =(

KhoyYans last blog post..Krs campfire

• Wrote on Saturday, August 30th, 2008 - 8:47 am
  • 23. Birdie KhoyYan Says:

*too

KhoyYans last blog post..Krs campfire

• Wrote on Saturday, August 30th, 2008 - 8:47 am
  • 24. Birdie VLady Says:

Thanks do much for the lovely template! Love it!

• Wrote on Wednesday, September 3rd, 2008 - 10:46 am
  • 25. Birdie VLady Says:

Thanks so much for the lovely template! Love it!

• Wrote on Wednesday, September 3rd, 2008 - 10:46 am
  • 26. Birdie Tamara Says:

Hi Gisele, I wanted to download this template but it doesn’t work It takes me to your home page but the url says happy-spring-zip…

Please help I like it a lot!

• Wrote on Sunday, September 14th, 2008 - 10:10 am
  • 27. Birdie CM Says:

Thanks for the lovely template. My friends love it!

I just have 1 question — can the font be made bigger? And how do I do this?

• Wrote on Tuesday, September 23rd, 2008 - 6:11 am
  • 28. Birdie Joanna Says:

hey gisele.. Im using this layout and the beautiful background isnt loading.. why?

• Wrote on Sunday, October 26th, 2008 - 4:52 pm
  • 29. Birdie satsu Says:

Gisele yo estoy ocupando este hermoso template que hiciste(que por cierto me encanta!) , pero despues de tenerlo hace ya unas semanas el fondo de franjas verdes no me sale D:, ¿sabes cual pordía ser la razón?
    estaré esperando tu respuesta

• Wrote on Sunday, November 2nd, 2008 - 3:47 pm
  • 30. Birdie Keane Says:

I Love it~~!!! =*

• Wrote on Tuesday, January 13th, 2009 - 9:06 am
  • 31. Birdie Julia Says:

Estima Gisele,
    Me a encantado sus plantillas, son muy hermosas y me gustaria tener una de estas en mi blog, estaba queriendo bajar la de Happy Spring pero blogger dice que hay un error, entonces trate con Secret garden y lo mismo, me gustaria saber si podria ayudarme en ese sentido
    Saludos
    SIGA ASI!!!
    Julia Gomez una Fan + !

• Wrote on Monday, January 26th, 2009 - 6:08 pm
  • 32. Birdie Rosa Says:

I just used this template and I Love it!! Only thing, they type in the posts is SOOOOO small! (I admit, I’m getting old(er). Is there anyway to make it a tad larger for those with age/eye issues??? Thanks so much. Love everything you do!!! xo

• Wrote on Tuesday, March 10th, 2009 - 5:49 pm
  • 33. Birdie me Says:

Jared wrote/escribió:

Thanks, Jared

@ Jessica:

• Wrote on Monday, March 23rd, 2009 - 1:12 pm
  • 34. Birdie Bethany Says:

I absolutely love this and would love to use it for my blog, but I’m having a hard time unzipping the file…is there anyway you could e-mail me a brief how to? All of your stuff is super cute!

• Wrote on Monday, March 23rd, 2009 - 2:23 pm
  • 35. Birdie Sunday School Teacher Says:

This template is very clean and organized. keep up the good work

• Wrote on Sunday, April 19th, 2009 - 2:04 am
  • 36. Birdie Gabbi Says:

Hi Gisele, I would very much like to use your template for my new blog, but when I try to download the zip file, no html comes up, just a few wingding type shapes. I wonder if you could help me please or send me the html in a different way?

Thank you!

• Wrote on Wednesday, April 29th, 2009 - 7:57 am
  • 37. Birdie effa Says:

I’ve tried to upload your lovely template but failed. help me please…

effas last blog post..Consolation Prize for Mother’s Day contest..yahoo!!!!

• Wrote on Saturday, May 30th, 2009 - 1:06 am
  • 38. Birdie Josy Says:

Gisele,I am Brasilian…
    I go try write in english…rss sorry my mistakes..
    Thank you for this lovely template, I am realy, realy happy with it. I was looking for something cute to use for in my blog. Finally found!!!
    Come visit me!!
    Take care!!!
    Tks

• Wrote on Wednesday, September 9th, 2009 - 11:53 pm
  • 39. Birdie Mari Says:

Hola encantada de tus blogs y por supuesto por tu trabajo y creatividad tanto que descargue Happy Spring me encanta pero me ha presentado problemas con el fondo el de rayas no me sale y ya lo he descagado nuevamente y aún persiste el problema si me puedes ayudar me encantaría.

Felicidades
    Mari
    Venezuela

• Wrote on Monday, September 28th, 2009 - 5:56 pm
  • 40. Birdie Mari Says:

Hola gracias nuevamente se ve bien no se que ocurrio pero de todas maneras muchas gracias.

Éxitos

• Wrote on Tuesday, September 29th, 2009 - 10:36 am
  • 41. Birdie puspita Says:

I love this template, especially green Color!

• Wrote on Wednesday, October 14th, 2009 - 10:18 pm
  • 42. Birdie nurusrin Says:

i love ur template very much..but how to make wider the sidebar, since i’ve video gadget to put in on

• Wrote on Saturday, June 12th, 2010 - 6:03 am
  • 43. Birdie saasarrah Says:

may i have this one ?

• Wrote on Wednesday, September 1st, 2010 - 6:46 am
  • 44. Birdie ira Says:

i love to change my template once in a while…
    as i search for new template, i found your design.. cute design.. really like it…

• Wrote on Wednesday, February 2nd, 2011 - 5:59 pm
  • 45. Birdie Amy in Beverly Hills, CA Says:

Hi Gisele,
    I love your designs and have purchased from your shop a few times. Keep up the great work and also please think about adding more items to your birdie cafe shop ! Maybe locket necklaces with the birdie design or a little backpack for my daughter, or a more boyish birdie deign hat for my rugged little boy. Thank you!
    Amy