Pretty Roses | New Free Blogger Template

Posted by Gis in Free Blog Templates - Sunday, October 7th, 2007

Updated May 4th, 2009.

• Images relocated now in Photobucket / Las imágenes han sido movidas a Photobucket
  • Includes a .psd to make your own 125×125 px banner / Incluye un .psd para que hagan su propio banner 125×125 px
  • BACKUP YOUR WIDGET CONTENT (and the template as explained below), because it will clear your widgets when you install it (if you want to avoid this, you can follow this guidelines at Blogger Buster) / GUARDEN UNA COPIA DEL CONTENIDO DE SUS WIDGETS (y del template como se explica abajo), porque al instalarlo borrará sus widgets (si quieren evitar esto pueden seguir este tutorial de Blogger Buster)

Click to preview | Clickea para previsualizar

• 1. Birdie Scamorza Says:

Dear Gisele, I have a question yet… maybe you know the solution. You must have seen the title “Scamorza” in the blog header already. I have a little problem with it, because the fonts looks like they are “hairy”… ))) I tried to correct this in PS7.0 and GIMP too, but nothing happened . Any ideas?

• Wrote on Sunday, October 7th, 2007 - 6:09 pm
  • 2. Birdie annejulie Says:

oh yeah! next time I can write a post about your fabulous templates

• Wrote on Sunday, October 7th, 2007 - 8:07 pm
  • 3. Birdie gis Says:

annieeee
    this one is my favorite so far!!!!

• Wrote on Sunday, October 7th, 2007 - 8:09 pm
  • 4. Birdie Mall Says:

always beautiful!!!

• Wrote on Monday, October 8th, 2007 - 2:53 am
  • 5. Birdie nani Says:

giiseellee, i’m a big fans for your birdy…
    always cute =D

• Wrote on Monday, October 8th, 2007 - 10:16 am
  • 6. Birdie Chiquilla anónima Says:

Gis, no sólo estoy usando uno de tus diseños, si no que además lo he cambiado por otro que es igual de lindo. Me encantaron tus diseños para el nuevo blogger, espero que pronto subas más para ir variando el repertorio.
    Saludos y gracias,
    =****!

• Wrote on Sunday, October 14th, 2007 - 3:23 am
  • 7. Birdie gis Says:

this template is running in many blogs already!
    can’t believe it
    :aww:

• Wrote on Wednesday, October 17th, 2007 - 10:55 am
  • 8. Birdie Lara Says:

This template is clean and beautiful. I like how uncluttered my blog is now. Keep up the good work. You are incredibly talented!

• Wrote on Saturday, October 20th, 2007 - 3:06 pm
  • 9. Birdie Peggie Says:

Is there any way I can make this a 3 column? I have tried but keep coming up with an XML error and can’t seem to find my problem. I love the template and want to use it for my next blog, but really want a 3 column.
    Thanks!
    Keep up with the cute birdie!

• Wrote on Monday, October 22nd, 2007 - 12:16 am
  • 10. Birdie Lyle Says:

Hi Gisele. First off, let me tell you how absolutely adorable your works are! I intend to use this template. Would it be alright if I change the rose and bird to match my blog? Thank you!

• Wrote on Thursday, May 1st, 2008 - 6:48 am
  • 11. Birdie Flame Says:

ermm, can u make this template into wordpress template and change the color into blue or purple. it is so cute!

• Wrote on Thursday, May 15th, 2008 - 2:05 pm
  • 12. Birdie michelle a. Says:

love your new look! i want mine to look this cool! can you work with typepad? you are uber talented girl!

• Wrote on Thursday, May 29th, 2008 - 2:50 am
  • 13. Birdie Julianne Says:

Hi! I loooooove this blog template. Just uploaded it to my site and it’s up and running just perfectly! :-) Can’t wait to see more!

Thank you!
    Julianne

• Wrote on Friday, July 11th, 2008 - 1:03 am
  • 14. Birdie nadra Says:

hii . i really love ur templates !
    very lovely!
    btw, can i request a layout?
    if can, how?
    hehe . thx a million

• Wrote on Wednesday, July 23rd, 2008 - 2:59 am
  • 15. Birdie Danni Says:

Love your work, I just downloaded this template, its so girly and sweet!

• Wrote on Sunday, August 10th, 2008 - 12:12 am
  • 16. Birdie livelife Says:

hola!

mil gracias por tus plantillas, son preciosas. pero en esta, las imágenes ya no aparecen. supongo que imageshack las ha eliminado…

un abrazo… y enhorabuena por tu trabajo.

• Wrote on Tuesday, September 9th, 2008 - 3:50 pm
  • 17. Birdie banu Says:

I really love this template and recently start to use for my baby girl’s blog. however the background image in header part is missing for the last 2 days. Could you please help on this?

• Wrote on Wednesday, September 10th, 2008 - 6:41 pm

Ey guys!! Just updated the template!!

• Wrote on Wednesday, September 10th, 2008 - 8:25 pm
  • 19. Birdie Maqda Says:

Gis, I have this lay on my new blog. I must do it, it’s very nice template)

• Wrote on Friday, September 12th, 2008 - 10:11 am
  • 20. Birdie ikulicious Says:

***** (5 stars)

This one is my fav!! Thanks

• Wrote on Saturday, September 13th, 2008 - 12:47 pm
  • 21. Birdie aemi Says:

why cannot save this blogskrin in my blog.
    have same erro:

” Your template could not be parsed as it is not well-formed. Please make sure all XML elements are closed properly.
    XML error message: Content is not allowed in prolog”

Can U help me please!
    nur_amanda@yahoo.com
    tq

• Wrote on Monday, September 15th, 2008 - 5:42 am
  • 22. Birdie Erika Says:

Wow, great skin! I just put it on my website. I just love your work! Thanks!

• Wrote on Wednesday, September 17th, 2008 - 9:57 pm
  • 23. Birdie Eileen Says:

Hi Giselle, I tried downloading this template, and the .xml file does not work. I wonder if it is because I am using a Mac. computer. Can you help me out with this? This template looks really cute on my blog!!

• Wrote on Sunday, September 28th, 2008 - 3:12 pm
  • 24. Birdie kiddieshoppe Says:

hi, nice template, i’m using it in my blog, thanks!

• Wrote on Friday, October 17th, 2008 - 4:21 am
  • 25. Birdie Ryanne Says:

I really love this template, but have an iMac and am new to using Blogger. Do you know how to unzip the file with the type of computer I have? Help!

• Wrote on Friday, October 17th, 2008 - 5:53 pm
  • 26. Birdie Melinda Says:

Hi Gisele!
    I really love it!
    And, I’ve been trying to use this template but it’s not working. Can you please help me about this?

• Wrote on Tuesday, October 21st, 2008 - 11:38 pm
  • 27. Birdie Becki Says:

Hi!
    Your templates are beautiful and I would really like to use this one, but I get an error everytime I upload it. You can see the error on my site. Do you know how it is fixed?

Thank yoU!

• Wrote on Wednesday, October 22nd, 2008 - 12:24 pm
  • 28. Birdie Cynthia Says:

Hi,

Really loved the template that you have got but I encountered an error when trying to use it on my blog.

Would like to seek your assistance in this matter!

• Wrote on Tuesday, October 28th, 2008 - 9:04 am
  • 29. Birdie yoki Says:

hi Gisele,
    i tried to upload the template but failed. hoping to use it in the new blogger format that not required to switch to classic version. Got the error as shown in my blog. Please help..i really love your blog so much!!

Is it possible to have a three column for this blog?

• Wrote on Wednesday, October 29th, 2008 - 4:06 am
  • 30. Birdie stella Says:

hey i really love your template! but i have problem saving it..can someone help me?

blogger says:
    We were unable to save your template
    Please correct the error below, and submit your template again.
    XML error message: The document type declaration for root element type “html” must end with ‘>’.

May i know what it means?

thks!

• Wrote on Wednesday, October 29th, 2008 - 10:32 am

It’s a common error with CAPS / lowercase. I have seen this conflict appear or not depending the theme you had before.
    Blogger is warning you that somewhere the tag <html> or </html> is in lowercase, and somewhere is in caps <HTML> or </HTML>
    In any case, you should check (can be in the beginning or the end of the template code) and both the opening <html> and </html> should be either both in caps or both in lowercase
    Greetings!
    Gis

• Wrote on Wednesday, October 29th, 2008 - 10:39 am

If after this you get a BX error, try this: http://www.giselejaquenod.com.ar/blog/2008/10/05/problems-with-your-blogger-template/ I posted about this, when I found out it wasn’t my templates the problem, but a common Blogger issue (I was going nuts before this)
    Gis

• Wrote on Wednesday, October 29th, 2008 - 10:53 am
  • 33. Birdie Cynthia Says:

Hi,

I managed to save your template but got the BX error when trying to do a preview.

Tried to use the solution as mentioned in the above link (to clear cookies) but it still didn’t work.

The error persists! Any other solution?

• Wrote on Sunday, November 2nd, 2008 - 10:27 am
  • 34. Birdie niesha Says:

really love ur template!
    thanx

• Wrote on Monday, November 10th, 2008 - 2:48 am
  • 35. Birdie nurul Says:

i used this but there was always error messages appear instead of my own blog. but when i used your other layout, it was quite okay.

• Wrote on Tuesday, November 18th, 2008 - 3:07 pm

yup, i have no idea, i didnt change anything on it since it worked last time, and still works for some people, and it’s not just me but other template designers, thats why i posted what i comment a few comments up sorry… if i find an answer to this, don’t worry, i’ll be posting about it
    hugs
    Gis

• Wrote on Tuesday, November 18th, 2008 - 3:22 pm
  • 37. Birdie Michelle Says:

I cannot seem to install this theme. I’m so sad because I love it! Everytime I try to upload the xml it causes a bx error. Do you have any suggestions???

• Wrote on Sunday, December 7th, 2008 - 3:36 am
  • 38. Birdie Michelle Says:

sorry didn’t read through all the commments. guess I’ll just wait to see.

• Wrote on Sunday, December 7th, 2008 - 3:37 am
  • 39. Birdie Tonyong Says:

Used your template :]

• Wrote on Tuesday, December 23rd, 2008 - 1:11 am
  • 40. Birdie Theodora Says:

very very nice!

• Wrote on Tuesday, December 23rd, 2008 - 6:00 am
  • 41. Birdie didi Says:

i try o upload but failed.. so i used the other one..

• Wrote on Wednesday, December 24th, 2008 - 7:48 am
  • 42. Birdie szizka Says:

i luvv your template., thats very cute..

• Wrote on Monday, January 19th, 2009 - 9:46 pm
  • 43. Birdie Jiaxin Says:

why I cannot use this template ?
    can you help me?

• Wrote on Thursday, April 2nd, 2009 - 10:10 am
  • 44. Birdie mARiE Says:

i can’t use zip.. or unzip..

how can i use diz template?

• Wrote on Monday, April 6th, 2009 - 2:46 am
  • 45. Birdie mili Says:

No me funciona y realmente lo quiero para mi blog!!!! Ya intente con todo y sigue sin funcionar…http://www.giselejaquenod.com.ar/blog/wp-includes/images/smilies/befuddled.gif

• Wrote on Monday, May 4th, 2009 - 4:02 am
  • 46. Birdie anis Says:

Dear Gisele , I don’t have any idea why the Download button did not working out ?
    I’m too curious to know about this because I want to use the template right now cause it’s too cute for me ! please I’m begging you . >_<

• Wrote on Monday, May 4th, 2009 - 5:55 am
    Wrote on Monday, May 4th, 2009 - 2:59 pm

Template UPDATED!!

• Wrote on Monday, May 4th, 2009 - 5:43 pm
  • 49. Birdie mili Says:

Cambie la mayúscula de HEAD y de BODY y anduvo bárbaro!!! Mil gracias!!!!

• Wrote on Monday, May 4th, 2009 - 6:16 pm
  • 50. Birdie Alexiel Says:

Me encantan tus themes, enhorabuena son geniales.

• Wrote on Thursday, June 18th, 2009 - 7:17 am
  • 51. Birdie Rozita Says:

hi..
    I’m using yr blog template.
    Syabas!all yr templates are very very nice
    I like it so much..
    .-= Rozita´s last blog ..115 : utk di kongsi bersama =-.

• Wrote on Thursday, July 16th, 2009 - 4:54 am
  • 52. Birdie Malin Says:

Hey! Just love your templates!! Thank you for that!!!!

//Denmarc
    .-= Malin´s last blog ..Malin = fru & skolelev. =-.

• Wrote on Saturday, September 5th, 2009 - 3:40 am
  • 53. Birdie Alto Hebat Says:

What a really-really beautiful blog templates! I like your Design…
    .-= Alto Hebat´s last blog ..One Piece_Nami, Donkey D, Luffy, Zoro, Usopp =-.

• Wrote on Saturday, September 26th, 2009 - 2:17 am
  • 54. Birdie Marygudi Says:

Mil gracias por tener tu creatividad. Adelante y con mucho gusto referire tu pagina.

• Wrote on Tuesday, September 29th, 2009 - 12:43 am
  • 55. Birdie Clauddia Says:

Obrigada…..consegui colocar no meu blogspot.

Brasil
    Rio de Janeiro
    .-= Clauddia´s last blog .. =-.

• Wrote on Monday, November 2nd, 2009 - 7:19 pm
  • 56. Birdie syazana Says:

im using this one in my blog, thanks!

• Wrote on Friday, December 11th, 2009 - 4:36 am
  • 57. Birdie Nightbird Says:

Lovely template, so glad I found your website. Thank you!

• Wrote on Tuesday, January 5th, 2010 - 5:52 pm
  • 58. Birdie suzie Says:

dear,
    i’m using yr template. it cute and so cool!
    tq

• Wrote on Tuesday, April 13th, 2010 - 6:00 am
  • 59. Birdie novita Says:

Dear Gisele,

greetings from Indonesia, your design are awesome. I already use it thanks.

• Wrote on Tuesday, July 20th, 2010 - 10:03 am
  • 60. Birdie Rhyanne Says:

Dear Gis & Birdie,

Thank you for sharing your talent. I am using this blog template and I am enjoying it so so much!

I used to be bored with my old design and wondered how I can give my blog an upgrade. Thanks to you I now have a pretty blog.

Muchas Gracias! I am now a happy blogger!

• Wrote on Friday, July 30th, 2010 - 10:53 am
  • 61. Birdie Kathy Says:

This is just too cute, thank you so much!

• Wrote on Sunday, August 15th, 2010 - 6:36 am
  • 62. Birdie Marms Says:

This is pretty cute..I’d like to try this on my new blog.

• Wrote on Monday, October 3rd, 2011 - 1:48 am
  • 63. Birdie Pussywillow & Purl Says:

• Wrote on Sunday, October 16th, 2011 - 7:01 pm
  • 64. Birdie judeut8 Says:

Thanks for the cute blog template! I have used it at rainingresources.blogspot.com

• Wrote on Sunday, April 1st, 2012 - 5:07 am
  • 65. Birdie Julie Says:

Hello miss gisele, i really love your template because i can’t resist the cuteness i tried it on my blog and it makes my blog looks so much better. Thanks for making it!

• Wrote on Monday, November 4th, 2013 - 3:26 pm
  • 66. Birdie Ashley Says:

Hi, I love this template! And I am so appreciative that you are offering it for free. I am excited to upload this to my blog… was wondering how to change the birds chirp from “blog” to something else… tried to go into the edit… couldn’t figure it out. Any help would be very helpful

• Wrote on Tuesday, February 18th, 2014 - 5:05 am
  • 67. Birdie Erika Says:

hello gisele
    thank you very much .. you make a beautiful template
    I really love it

• Wrote on Saturday, March 1st, 2014 - 8:17 am
  • 68. Birdie araretha Says:

I love this template…

• Wrote on Wednesday, June 25th, 2014 - 8:27 am
  • 69. Birdie Birch Says:

I love your templates and always have. My only problem is probably with a blogger issue – some of your themes that don’t display a nav bar along the top leave a mismatched header for the blog. This one and two others. ‘Good Life’ and a few others of yours do not do that however. Any idea how i could adjust on my end?

• Wrote on Monday, July 14th, 2014 - 7:27 pm