Dark News | Free XML Blogger Template

Posted by Gis in Free Blog Templates - Monday, October 15th, 2007

Updated September 23th, 2008: Images weren’t showing, now they have been relocated!! Thanks Claudia!! / Also now title and description center properly!!

Click to preview | Clickea para previsualizar

• 1. Birdie Oskr/MF Says:

Wau…Thanx…

It’s Very Awesome!!!

• Wrote on Sunday, November 4th, 2007 - 7:24 pm
  • 2. Birdie gis Says:

Thank you!! I am so glad it’s useful!!

• Wrote on Sunday, November 4th, 2007 - 9:03 pm
  • 3. Birdie black berry Says:

Hi, I was wandering if you could make this into a 3 column template. I really like the design but would love to have it with 3 columns. can it be done.

thx

BB

• Wrote on Sunday, December 16th, 2007 - 2:37 am
  • 4. Birdie admin Says:

Well, it’s good to have the request As soon as I have some free time I’ll try to!!

• Wrote on Sunday, December 16th, 2007 - 10:03 am
  • 5. Birdie black berry Says:

thanks i appreciate it.

• Wrote on Sunday, December 16th, 2007 - 4:16 pm
  • 6. Birdie Merydith Says:

Hi I love this template. Now I can stop searching in the internet. It’s just beautiful. Check out what I did to it. Thank you so much.

• Wrote on Wednesday, January 9th, 2008 - 9:21 pm

Thanks so much meredyth!!!

• Wrote on Wednesday, January 9th, 2008 - 9:34 pm
  • 8. Birdie KeNeShEa Says:

This is so cool…I wanted to use it in my blog but somehow I can’t upload or paste it there…so I decided to create an account here…maybe you can teach me how to create a template…I’m having a hard time creating my own…not really good in this stuff but I want to learn through…thanks again!

• Wrote on Monday, March 24th, 2008 - 1:55 am
  • 9. Birdie naiqomla Says:

tbembppy http://ttpauboz.com bazfibxg nwwgieui

• Wrote on Wednesday, April 9th, 2008 - 10:22 am
  • 10. Birdie dim juanegro Says:

Hello!
    This is a wonderful template and I have been using it three months now.
    It’s a great work!
    Thank you very much.

Obviously there must be a problem today with the uploaded images at imageshack as the template does not load successfully. I really hope this is at temporary problem…

• Wrote on Monday, April 14th, 2008 - 4:07 pm

Thanks everyone! Obviously there’s some days when imageshack doesn’t work properly, but don’t worry if an image doesn’t show, it will reappear shortly!

• Wrote on Sunday, April 27th, 2008 - 5:47 pm
  • 12. Birdie fatin fathanah Says:

cool.

• Wrote on Tuesday, May 27th, 2008 - 3:52 am
  • 13. Birdie katherine Says:

Hey!
    I love this template but when I try to put it on my blog, all I get is a black background and pink writing. I don’t get the entire template. Do you have any ideas as to why this is??? Thanks!

• Wrote on Wednesday, June 4th, 2008 - 1:34 am
  • 14. Birdie lee Says:

hi !
    u create a spring template, mit try on on winter theme as well..wid firewood mayb N some dark colors

jus a suggestion…love ur wrk !

• Wrote on Thursday, July 10th, 2008 - 6:55 am
  • 15. Birdie Arnie Says:

hye i really love your template!!Keep up a good work!!

• Wrote on Sunday, July 27th, 2008 - 2:05 am
  • 16. Birdie Silvia Says:

I love it !! thank you!

• Wrote on Monday, August 4th, 2008 - 2:00 am
  • 17. Birdie XN3K Says:

hi, its me . Ive been using your amazing template for some time now cos its really nice. I was wondering How can I change the post font into Georgia? And maybe if you have more free time, maybe u can create a BLUE version too

XN3Ks last blog post..The first steps alone

• Wrote on Tuesday, August 19th, 2008 - 4:24 am
  • 18. Birdie Arielle Says:

I’m using your theme for my new story, just to let you know. ^.^ Is there a way to change the text color at all in the widgets on the side? If I try to do a bloglist or something, some of the text is black. Other than that, I love this theme. It’s so simplistic yet elegant and beautiful.

• Wrote on Friday, August 22nd, 2008 - 11:34 pm
  • 19. Birdie Shelyn Says:

Hi… it’s a nice template. But is it possible to change the side bar text to be left-aligned instead of center-aligned? Thanks ^_^

Shelyns last blog post..Top 30 Young Bloggers Under 21

• Wrote on Sunday, August 24th, 2008 - 1:23 pm
  • 20. Birdie Shelyn Says:

Hey.. I have made to left-aligned! Thanks :-)

Shelyns last blog post..Top 30 Young Bloggers Under 21

• Wrote on Sunday, August 24th, 2008 - 1:25 pm
  • 21. Birdie Shelyn Says:

Hi again, just realized that this template alignment run viewing with IE. It works perfectly with FireFox but the main-wrapper was pushed to the bottom when viewing with IE. Is there any way to fix it? Thanks.

Shelyns last blog post..Top 30 Young Bloggers Under 21

• Wrote on Monday, August 25th, 2008 - 3:16 am
  • 22. Birdie wenniee Says:

hi
    i love to have the skin for my blog.
    but i unable to put the skin..
    if there is another Template to paste for my blog

• Wrote on Friday, September 12th, 2008 - 3:53 am
  • 23. Birdie honeys Says:

cool template. but can u teach me how to really use it. i`ve upload it but i cudn`t find my signout button , my new post button etc. help

• Wrote on Wednesday, September 17th, 2008 - 7:27 pm
  • 24. Birdie babywhale Says:

hi this template is lovely! can you tell me how i can make the main body appear in the centre of the page? right now on my browser it’s towards the right side. i hope you dont mind i removed the side bar. thanks so much i love this template!

• Wrote on Wednesday, September 24th, 2008 - 1:04 am
  • 25. Birdie La gata de S. Says:

Que bonitoooooooo! Muchas gracias!

• Wrote on Monday, September 29th, 2008 - 2:20 pm
  • 26. Birdie Eth Says:

it looks so cool! It looks so unusual, you are really good at this stuff

• Wrote on Tuesday, October 14th, 2008 - 2:13 pm
  • 27. Birdie Lënne Says:

what an amazing template, my congrats ^_^ just a question? can i change the fonts without editing the HTML?

tks in advance

• Wrote on Tuesday, October 14th, 2008 - 10:16 pm
  • 28. Birdie apisz Says:

thanks a lot..your template was attractive in my blog..keep your excellent work.nice

• Wrote on Thursday, October 30th, 2008 - 1:56 am
  • 29. Birdie schuschan Says:

Thank you…it`s very nice!

• Wrote on Friday, November 7th, 2008 - 4:01 am
  • 30. Birdie Cassie Says:

it doesn’t work for me =/ i mean, i followed every step, and still i can’t make that template appear in my blog T___T

P.S. bad english

• Wrote on Sunday, November 16th, 2008 - 2:35 pm
  • 31. Birdie happy Says:

hi…i try to upload this lay out in to my blog, but it didn’t work.
    it said ‘Your template could not be parsed as it is not well-formed. Please make sure all XML elements are closed properly.
    XML error message: The document type declaration for root element type “html” must end with ‘>’.
    do you have any idea?

thanks.

• Wrote on Tuesday, December 23rd, 2008 - 11:51 am
  • 32. Birdie esterenata Says:

i like it
    what a creative woman, you are!

• Wrote on Saturday, January 17th, 2009 - 8:29 am
  • 33. Birdie ysabelle Says:

hi there! a friend gave me your link and recommended your templates, she’s using it as well. She’s right about how gorgeous your designs are! Downloaded one for my blog. Thanks!

• Wrote on Friday, January 23rd, 2009 - 12:21 pm
  • 34. Birdie Kao Says:

Holaa

Estan super lindos tus diseños, pero no entiendo porqué razón en la parte de HTML de mi blog no aparece la opción “templates” y no puedo cambiar la plantilla por alguna de las que tú tienes acá

Ayúdame plis

Thnk

• Wrote on Sunday, February 1st, 2009 - 10:22 pm
  • 35. Birdie Cerilú Says:

A mi no me anda y me re gusta

• Wrote on Wednesday, February 18th, 2009 - 7:05 pm
  • 36. Birdie Kevin Says:

Hi! You’ve got such great templates. Congratulations. I have a question about ‘Dark News’…do i have the option of changing colours and adding images in the header/logo?

thanks!

K.

• Wrote on Thursday, April 2nd, 2009 - 2:29 am
  • 37. Birdie Urboide Says:

Oh my god! This templates are absolutely beautiful! Way to go honey! Your work is awesome!

And I just love the emoticons

Keep it up!!

Urboides last blog post..Cegados

• Wrote on Thursday, May 28th, 2009 - 1:06 am
  • 38. Birdie lunar faith Says:

Hi there : )

i used your gorgeous template here : http://therandompaeprbox.blogspot.com/

lunar faiths last blog post..Enjoyed a Origami weekend

• Wrote on Friday, June 5th, 2009 - 5:22 am
  • 39. Birdie whey jinn Says:

hii, how big is the blogging space? ’cause my pictures uploaded normally are 640×800.

• Wrote on Sunday, June 7th, 2009 - 7:42 am
  • 40. Birdie cherrylej Says:

hi, i am just wondering, bec i’m not able to make my blocg like this. i used winrar and it’s not showing what i need to save as html….

• Wrote on Monday, July 6th, 2009 - 12:14 am
  • 41. Birdie Static Says:

Thanks for creating this! I used Secret Garden as cheatsheet to make Dark News into a 3 column♥. I still need a few tweaks but I’m loving it!
    .-= Static´s last blog ..Featured!: SWStitchery.Etsy.com on AelwynsHalloween =-.

• Wrote on Friday, July 10th, 2009 - 7:26 am
  • 42. Birdie Raina Says:

hey i really love this layout! but i couldnt use it.
    i’ve downloaded it. but when i upload it from blogger, it says “Your template could not be parsed as it is not well-formed. Please make sure all XML elements are closed properly. XML error message: Content is not allowed in prolog.”

what must i do? pls help me! mail me!

• Wrote on Monday, July 13th, 2009 - 12:04 pm
  • 43. Birdie Delilah Says:

o.o no se si se publico mi comentario anterior , pero quisiera saber como arreglar el hecho que no se puedan publicar comentarios en las entradas D:

que hago?

thanks!
    .-= Delilah´s last blog ..He aprendido… =-.

es muy simple, haz click en “revert widgets to default” o “revertir widgets”, un link que aparece en blogger por debajo de la caja del codigo del template

• Wrote on Friday, August 14th, 2009 - 5:40 am
  • 44. Birdie Belinda Says:

Hola, muchas gracaias por el update! se ve muy bonito!
    .-= Belinda´s last blog ..Museo Nacional de la Mujer – Centro Cultural Leona Vicario =-.

• Wrote on Thursday, August 20th, 2009 - 11:59 am
  • 45. Birdie Adriana Rodrigues de Oliveira Says:

oi achei o modelo lindo e queria pro meu blog mas não estou conseguindo por ele por favor me ajude

• Wrote on Monday, August 24th, 2009 - 7:26 pm
  • 46. Birdie Lucy Says:

Impressive works. I’ve been using your templates since last August. There are beautiful. Thank you.
    .-= Lucy´s last blog ..Where had all that been? =-.

• Wrote on Friday, September 25th, 2009 - 9:17 am
  • 47. Birdie Joolyone Says:

Thank you very much!
    I’ll be linking you to follow on the updates =)

XOXO,
    Jools

• Wrote on Friday, October 23rd, 2009 - 6:57 am
  • 48. Birdie mamaaerish Says:

i love this… awesome…. hope i could hv it with 3 column….
    .-= mamaaerish´s last blog ..layan BLUES (part 1) >>> =-.

• Wrote on Friday, November 6th, 2009 - 4:32 am
  • 49. Birdie velocitygirl Says:

wow. STUNNING. I loved the other birdie ones too, it’s so cool to see happy templates instead of all black ones. Pastel colours made me happy, thankyou.

• Wrote on Sunday, January 17th, 2010 - 10:44 am
  • 50. Birdie KC Says:

Thank you so much for this template! Am using it now; I absolutely love it!

• Wrote on Thursday, February 18th, 2010 - 4:30 pm
  • 51. Birdie Tanessa Says:

My comments link doesn’t work. Is it just me?

ey dear, this happens sometimes when moving from certain templates to others… you can try clicking on the link “revert widgets to default” in the bottom of the html page, and it should all work ok

• Wrote on Friday, April 16th, 2010 - 11:22 am
  • 52. Birdie kin Says:

thank you sooooooooooo much!!

u r awesome and ur work is genius ^-^

• Wrote on Sunday, February 13th, 2011 - 4:34 am
  • 53. Birdie Francine Says:

thank you! I loved it! Very good!

• Wrote on Friday, May 3rd, 2013 - 6:30 pm
  • 54. Birdie Léon-Ri Okumura Says:

Primero que nada, hermoso template *-*!!!!!
    segundo gracias por dejar hacerle modificaciones!
    me encanto, claro le cambiaré algo, no sé sí lo use -primero debo ver si me gustará con los cambios que tengo pensado- pero GRACIAS!!!!!! es muy lindo

• Wrote on Thursday, May 16th, 2013 - 7:09 am