My Notes | Free XML Blogger Template

Posted by Gis in Free Blog Templates - Sunday, October 21st, 2007

Updated September 23rd, 2008. Images are now relocated. The overall font size is bigger, and the sidebar is now wider. Also sidebar separators are brand new!!! Hope you find less errors in this updated version!!!

Click to preview | Clickea para previsualizar

• 1. Birdie Kathi Says:

Hi Gisele! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Your place here is lovely!

• Wrote on Monday, October 22nd, 2007 - 4:51 am
  • 2. Birdie sharanya Says:

hey…i love this template!!
    i just used it for my new blog:-http://writingabovetheinfluence.blogspot.com

i just have 1 prob, i cant seem to increase the size of the font…i’ve tried everything and nothing seems to work!!…i thought maybe u cud help me out.
    get back to me…cheers!!

• Wrote on Friday, November 9th, 2007 - 6:43 am
  • 3. Birdie rossie Says:

Hi! thx 4 dropping by my blog. n thx 4 let me use your template. it’s all so cute n i love it.
    i have a same question as above. i dont know how to increase the font size.
    thx

• Wrote on Tuesday, December 11th, 2007 - 1:32 am
  • 4. Birdie vivi Says:

hi… i use this template so cute and i lav it hmmm may be i want to try new-sky template too hihi nice work you have

• Wrote on Friday, December 14th, 2007 - 1:14 am
  • 5. Birdie Lidia Says:

Usándolo (:
    Además me encantan tus cosas “no tea no work” – ¡me definen perfectamente, haha!
    ¿Dónde aprendiste a hacer los templates? Yo siempre estoy intentando hacerlos pero no lo consigo ):
    ¡Sigue haciendo cosas así de bonitas!

• Wrote on Sunday, January 20th, 2008 - 4:53 pm
  • 6. Birdie Jill Says:

Thank you for letting me use this cute template!

• Wrote on Thursday, May 15th, 2008 - 7:39 pm
  • 7. Birdie Mak Teh Says:

hello there Gisele,happy Sunday.I am using your Mynotes template..I just love it.I like all of your birdie.I wished I could make it more attractive.thank you.

• Wrote on Saturday, May 17th, 2008 - 12:03 pm
  • 8. Birdie sydney Says:

hey there! i really love your templates. hope you make more and yep! im using this one. Here’s my blog http://mustlovesratchpapers.blogspot.com/. thanks

• Wrote on Monday, June 2nd, 2008 - 3:41 am
  • 9. Birdie aliy Says:

nice template..i use it for mine..thanks!

• Wrote on Thursday, June 5th, 2008 - 9:21 am
  • 10. Birdie jela Says:

thanks for posting this free template. i love it and would be using it for my blog! keep up the good work!

• Wrote on Saturday, June 21st, 2008 - 2:13 am
  • 11. Birdie michelle villanueva Says:

hi gis! first i used ur birdie’s secret garden design and now im using my notes.. i love ur desings hpe ul make more 3 column designs its nice to have on a lot of page elements.. i love playing with it arranging and all…thanks! keep up the good work! thank u! http://akopinagpala.blogspot.com

• Wrote on Saturday, June 21st, 2008 - 10:09 am
  • 12. Birdie Shane Says:

Hi. I like this one. But why i can’t download it on my blog? Is it because this template is for XML blogger and not for HTML? Sorry for my stupid question.

• Wrote on Monday, July 28th, 2008 - 1:16 am
  • 13. Birdie Babs Says:

I hope there are plans to make this a WordPress theme as it looks like it’s exactly what my friend, Maxwell Pink, is looking for, for their writing blog.

Based upon the Sweet Blog that I’m using for my recipe collection, it appears you are one of the few theme developers that are creating themes with a readable CPL measure. Whether this is intentional or not, keep it up!

• Wrote on Thursday, July 31st, 2008 - 10:51 pm
  • 14. Birdie milet Says:

hi,

thanks for the mynote template. i am using it now on my mommy blog — http://www.momiespace.com.

nway, do i need to host the images. or its okay to leave the images that way.

thanks again.

• Wrote on Saturday, August 30th, 2008 - 2:39 pm
  • 15. Birdie LIS Says:

Encantada de conocer tu blog tan chulo y que nos des la oportunidad de compartir tu arte. Me lo comentó una amiga y estoy muy contenta de ello.
    Es un blog de cuentos en catalán. Espero que te guste y disfrutes.

Voy a seguir mirando tu blog.
    Besos
    Muchísimas gracias

• Wrote on Saturday, September 6th, 2008 - 5:55 pm
  • 16. Birdie Jannesse Says:

I so, so love your templates. I’m using the my-notes template now. Just in tune with my theme…. http://www.thewifeydiaries.blogspot.com .
    I still have to add my links etc in the sidebar,though. Just uploaded it today. Thanks! Wonderful job!

• Wrote on Thursday, September 11th, 2008 - 11:37 pm
  • 17. Birdie Chayenne Says:

This is a lovely, whimsical template. I’m using it on my personal blog right now. I look forward to more of your work. =)

• Wrote on Monday, September 15th, 2008 - 2:33 pm
  • 18. Birdie glitter Says:

i love your blogger templates! i will surely be back and wait for more. I suggest you try to make a glitter inspired template. hehe

• Wrote on Tuesday, September 16th, 2008 - 4:27 am
  • 19. Birdie ida Says:

hi,
    wow!! your free blogger templates are wonderful! i’d like you to take a peep in my own blog. it may be quite simple and i am so glad i found your site. your suggestions are very much appreciated. also, i’d like to use one of your templates but i don’t know how to use it despite the very elementary directions you have provided for. help!

• Wrote on Tuesday, September 16th, 2008 - 11:50 pm
  • 20. Birdie bella Says:

hi gisele! why it seems like the template doesnt work on my blog?

• Wrote on Thursday, September 18th, 2008 - 9:14 am
  • 21. Birdie bella Says:

i got this error message:

We’re sorry, but we were unable to complete your request.

When reporting this error to Blogger Support or on the Blogger Help Group, please:

* Describe what you were doing when you got this error.
    * Provide the following error code and additional information.

• Wrote on Thursday, September 18th, 2008 - 9:25 am

Just updated it guys! Please if you get a “matching tag error” still let me know!!

• Wrote on Thursday, September 18th, 2008 - 10:34 am
  • 23. Birdie sweetmama Says:

so cute that template ! i love it.. I’m using it right now.. thank you very much yeah !

• Wrote on Saturday, September 20th, 2008 - 6:52 pm
  • 24. Birdie umi Says:

hi gisele!

im currently using your “My Notes” template. im having problem with the header. usually most header picture can be liked back to ‘home’. can u help me with this?

• Wrote on Thursday, September 25th, 2008 - 1:39 pm
  • 25. Birdie vidya Says:

terrific template!

• Wrote on Monday, October 20th, 2008 - 5:15 am
  • 26. Birdie angelique Says:

hi.. cute template. i also used your template. THanks! i just change some not english text to english. is it ok?

• Wrote on Tuesday, October 21st, 2008 - 4:04 am
  • 27. Birdie soluna Says:

Hola: perdona que siga dando la lata, pero es que luego de tener todo montadito, me he dado cuenta de que en el IE del windows xp, la parte central del blog, (cabecera y comments) se va abajo de la sidebar. En otros no da problemas. Cómo hago para corregir eso?. Gracias. Mil, y mil más.

• Wrote on Wednesday, October 22nd, 2008 - 5:22 pm
  • 28. Birdie soluna Says:

creo que lo he arreglado, Thanks.

• Wrote on Wednesday, October 22nd, 2008 - 5:25 pm

Los elementos dentro de la sidebar no deben superar el ancho de la columna.
    Saluditos!

• Wrote on Wednesday, October 22nd, 2008 - 5:53 pm
  • 30. Birdie agito-chan Says:

hey, your posting’s so nice..
    i wanna cheat yours but i still confused with my blog.
    sayonara, n sankyu!

• Wrote on Friday, November 14th, 2008 - 3:16 am
  • 31. Birdie doody Says:

hey i really love this template.how can i change this into 3 columns?can u help me please~?

• Wrote on Thursday, November 20th, 2008 - 4:58 pm
  • 32. Birdie emil@mamamia Says:

hi gisele…thanks for giving me chance to have your lovely free template..thanks a lot..i loved it very much…

i created this blog as a journal for my three lovely kids and they also love the template very much..it’s their choice actually…

• Wrote on Friday, November 21st, 2008 - 1:13 am
  • 33. Birdie aleya Says:

hi. i would like to use your cute layouts but i got this message:

We were unable to save your template

Your template could not be parsed as it is not well-formed. Please make sure all XML elements are closed properly.
    XML error message: The document type declaration for root element type “html” must end with ‘>’.

I really dont know what to do. i hope you can help me. thanks.

• Wrote on Thursday, December 18th, 2008 - 12:05 am
  • 34. Birdie una Says:

dear gis… i really love ur design.. it’s creative and easy t0 use.. actually this is my 2nd template using ur design.. before this i’m using birdie garden.. but now, i’m feeling like trying something new and i wanna try this.. really hard t0 make a choice since every single type of ur design is super great.. keep up a good job.. thanx a lot

• Wrote on Saturday, January 10th, 2009 - 4:30 am
  • 35. Birdie mitchie Says:

Hey, love your designs! I grabbed one already and used it on my site. It’s been ages since I had a really nice blog template! You’re one creative talent! Keep it up!

• Wrote on Saturday, January 31st, 2009 - 2:36 am
  • 36. Birdie ahin Says:

thanks for the free template! i’m using it now and i like it alot

• Wrote on Thursday, February 5th, 2009 - 12:20 pm
  • 37. Birdie insane girl Says:

i tried the way u’ve mentioned, yet cant upload the template……….. plz help i want to upload it……

• Wrote on Wednesday, February 11th, 2009 - 2:39 am
  • 38. Birdie mumtazah Says:

hi gesele.. i like very mush ur template. very nice..can u make me free template. hehehe

• Wrote on Friday, February 13th, 2009 - 4:14 am
  • 39. Birdie Lisa Says:

Hi, i just want to let you know that i’m using your lovely layout on my blog, i had been searching for something simple, clean yet attractive layout for it and i thought this one was perfect

i love your works, they’re so awesome. thanks for sharing them generously.

• Wrote on Thursday, March 26th, 2009 - 6:27 am
  • 40. Birdie Jessica Says:

Is there anyway or anytime you’d be making the MyNotes theme available for WordPress usage? I just love this theme but I use wordpress hosted blog.

• Wrote on Saturday, March 28th, 2009 - 10:16 pm
  • 41. Birdie Ilyn Says:

Hi! ) Your layouts are awesome. Really cute Thank you for making it accessible

• Wrote on Friday, April 17th, 2009 - 12:30 pm
  • 42. Birdie mela Says:

Gosh, Sist..
    this template is soooo cute!
    Love so much!

melas last blog post..CAN MONEY BUY ANYTHING??

• Wrote on Saturday, May 9th, 2009 - 3:20 am
  • 43. Birdie diah Says:

so cute… nice job

• Wrote on Sunday, May 17th, 2009 - 1:09 am
  • 44. Birdie diah Says:

so cute… nice job

• Wrote on Sunday, May 17th, 2009 - 1:10 am
  • 45. Birdie eva Says:

Thank you SOOOOOOO much. Really appreciate it all. I made the template kinda my own , but it really helped. ^_____________^
    FANKS.

• Wrote on Wednesday, May 20th, 2009 - 1:14 am
  • 46. Birdie watulnida Says:

thank you gisele..i really love this template..i use it for my blog..feel free to visit my blog..

• Wrote on Tuesday, June 23rd, 2009 - 9:26 pm
  • 47. Birdie Snow Says:

i downloaded this template and uploaded to my blog. in the preview it was okay, but when i try to open my blog, the template doesn’t change at all. can u tell me what’s the problem?
    .-= Snow´s last blog ..(un)colorful life : Senin, 21 September 2009 =-.

It might be your browser’s cache showing you your old stuff. I see the blog with the template
    Take care!
    Gis

Snow Reply:

thanks for the reply .
    it’s true that it’s using your template when you access the link of my last blog above.
    but it doesn’t change if you just simply access the url of my blog, xxmonogatari.blogspot.com.
    how could that be?
    .-= Snow´s last blog ..(un)colorful life : Senin, 21 September 2009 =-.

• Wrote on Tuesday, September 22nd, 2009 - 6:39 am
  • 48. Birdie hana Says:

thank you gisele. i use this template for my blog it’s very cute and simple i love this one

• Wrote on Saturday, January 9th, 2010 - 11:46 pm
  • 49. Birdie AAY Says:

hi, Giselle. This template is so simple but it fabulous. I download it and I’ll say thank you so much…. You’re a creative girl.
    Say hello to Birdie too :-)

• Wrote on Wednesday, March 10th, 2010 - 4:20 am
  • 50. Birdie A homeschooling mama Says:

Hi thank you so much i love your tamplets. How do you learn how to do this type of stuff on sites I would love to teach my children?

• Wrote on Thursday, September 16th, 2010 - 4:41 am
  • 51. Birdie missnaem Says:

awesome templates. i like most of them.million thanks.

• Wrote on Friday, September 17th, 2010 - 5:47 am
  • 52. Birdie LunaChempaka Says:

hi gis.. i was thinking if u have this kind of design in 3column templates??

• Wrote on Friday, September 24th, 2010 - 4:58 pm
    Wrote on Monday, October 25th, 2010 - 10:28 am
  • 54. Birdie hani Says:

hey there. nice templates you got in here!! I’ve downloaded this theme and thank you so much for sharing

• Wrote on Wednesday, December 1st, 2010 - 10:36 am
  • 55. Birdie Alexandra Says:

thanks
    it’s a super awesome template I love it!
    Thanks for making my blog more wonderful

• Wrote on Tuesday, January 4th, 2011 - 11:26 am
  • 56. Birdie Corina Says:

Hii, this is beautiful! Thanks for making it and sharing it with the rest of us! =)

• Wrote on Sunday, October 16th, 2011 - 8:49 pm
  • 57. Birdie roz Says:

waw! thank you for sharing. i love all of your template!x)

• Wrote on Sunday, June 9th, 2013 - 12:05 pm
  • 58. Birdie amy Says:

hi! i can’t use the template. i don’t know why. i’ve downloaded the file but still can’t use it..

• Wrote on Thursday, June 13th, 2013 - 6:57 am
  • 59. Birdie Imas Says:

I love this! and I am using it!
    This is so cute >..<9