News from the Sky! | Free 3 columns Blogger XML Template

Posted by Gis in Free Blog Templates - Tuesday, October 23rd, 2007

Updated April 26th, 2009.

• Images relocated now in Photobucket / Las imágenes han sido movidas a Photobucket
  • Title centers better / El título centra mejor
  • Includes a .psd to make your own 125×125 px banner / Incluye un .psd para que hagan su propio banner 125×125 px
  • BACKUP YOUR WIDGET CONTENT (and the template as explained below), because it will clear your widgets when you install it (if you want to avoid this, you can follow this guidelines at Blogger Buster) / GUARDEN UNA COPIA DEL CONTENIDO DE SUS WIDGETS (y del template como se explica abajo), porque al instalarlo borrará sus widgets (si quieren evitar esto pueden seguir este tutorial de Blogger Buster)

Yes, a new Blogger template! Finally a 3 columns one, after Peggie from http://aintnoplace.blogspot.com/ asked me for a 3 columns version of the Pretty Roses template! Also please, if you use any of my templates leave me a link to your blog, I’d LOVE to see them working

birdiesays_news-from-the-sky

Click to preview | Clickea para previsualizar

Donate to the Free Templates!

You can help out to the creation of new free templates, by making a small donation via Paypal (using the button below). All help is apreciatted!!

• 1. Birdie azma Says:

i love this template..green background…can i have it?tq
    .-= azma´s last blog ..What’s all the hubbub about PubSubHubbub? =-.

• Wrote on Saturday, July 11th, 2009 - 3:02 am
  • 2. Birdie raqz Says:

lovely website, lovely template! i’ve just downloaded it and you’re linked to my new blog! (L)
    .-= raqz´s last blog .. =-.

• Wrote on Sunday, August 16th, 2009 - 9:02 pm
  • 3. Birdie Eksi (xc) Says:

Thank you so much for the template. I love it….
    thank for free.
    .-= Eksi (xc)´s last blog ..PringSewu Resto =-.

• Wrote on Thursday, August 20th, 2009 - 12:58 am
  • 4. Birdie rini Says:

Hai… thx again for your cute template :-)
    I use this templates on my son blog and it’s so perfect :-)
    .-= rini´s last blog ..Betul.. betul.. betul… =-.

• Wrote on Friday, October 23rd, 2009 - 5:35 am
  • 5. Birdie Sue Says:

I love this template and it worked great. It was perfect for my blog as I raise birds. Love it! Thanks so much!
    .-= Sue ´s last blog ..Hi and Welcome! =-.

• Wrote on Monday, October 26th, 2009 - 11:39 pm
  • 6. Birdie Clauddia Says:

Não consegui colocar o template.fala que não é compatível

• Wrote on Sunday, November 1st, 2009 - 4:05 pm
  • 7. Birdie Curious Lassie Says:

I love your templates! Makes me want to create more blogs! Thanks!
    .-= Curious Lassie´s last blog ..New $399 Notebook from HP =-.

• Wrote on Tuesday, November 17th, 2009 - 10:31 pm
  • 8. Birdie Keira Says:

I love the News from the sky template…

I am also using Pretty roses for my writing blog (http://loonyunistudent.blogspot.com/)
    .-= Keira´s last blog ..Movie Moment—Inspiration (4 Dec 2009) + Negative Thoughts (6 Dec 2009) =-.

• Wrote on Friday, December 11th, 2009 - 7:37 am
  • 9. Birdie jackie Says:

Gisele, now all my widgets are gone. How do I place them back? Pls..
    Thanks a lot.
    .-= jackie´s last blog ..A Family.. =-.

Ey dear, that’s why I warn it on the description. If you check up, highlighted in yelow, there’s instructions and information on how to save, how to restore, etc.
    Take care!

• Wrote on Monday, January 4th, 2010 - 7:08 am
  • 10. Birdie jackie Says:

Hi Gisele, I managed at last, after several attempts. Another question..how do I change the font & colours in my post? Is that possible? Thanks.

• Wrote on Monday, January 4th, 2010 - 9:15 am
  • 11. Birdie jackie Says:

also Gisele, another help, How do I sign in as I can’t see the ‘sign in’ column? Thanks.
    .-= jackie´s last blog ..A Family.. =-.

ey jackie, you enter in blogger.com and sign in there

• Wrote on Monday, January 4th, 2010 - 10:50 am
  • 12. Birdie jackie Says:

Hi Gisele, love your blog. Its so cute. But some of my footer texts are hidden in the background. You can see in my blog. How do I change the font colours, so that they can be seen? Thanks a lot.
    .-= jackie´s last blog ..A Family.. =-.

• Wrote on Tuesday, January 5th, 2010 - 1:44 am
  • 13. Birdie jackie Says:

Hi Gis, thank you so so much. everything is working fine. Do take time to visit my cute cake blog. See you. *hugs*
    .-= jackie´s last blog ..A Family.. =-.

• Wrote on Thursday, January 7th, 2010 - 4:37 am
  • 14. Birdie Welma La'anda Says:

Hi,

I am using ur templates. Thanks

welma
    .-= Welma La’anda´s last blog ..2 hari 1 buku : 20 hari ke 2010 =-.

• Wrote on Saturday, January 9th, 2010 - 8:18 am
  • 15. Birdie Molly Says:

Hi I used your template here http://malayafree.blogspot.com

• Wrote on Monday, January 11th, 2010 - 6:06 pm
  • 16. Birdie Macoco Says:

hi~
    Thank you for your free 3 columns Blogger XML Template.

Thank you very much.

Cute

• Wrote on Thursday, February 4th, 2010 - 5:29 pm
  • 17. Birdie Rishana Says:

I LOOVEE this one! Sweeeet!

Here’s my website in case u wanna see it!

• Wrote on Wednesday, February 17th, 2010 - 9:27 am
  • 18. Birdie Rachel Anne Says:

Hi Gisele,

Thanks for all your wonderful templates! I am trying to use this one but Blogger wouldn’t allow me to place the “Page List” element under the Header, so I could only place it just above the Blog Post (centre) but the Page is listed out in button list format which does not look good, I could email u a snapshot for clearer description. How can I use this on Blogger such that the pages are listed out in a horizontal fashion, without placing it under Header?
    Thanks so much.

• Wrote on Friday, March 12th, 2010 - 8:13 am
  • 19. Birdie Laura Says:

thank you so much for making this GORGEOUS template. I just changed mine to this. Looks wonderful! I love it!

• Wrote on Tuesday, March 23rd, 2010 - 3:01 pm
  • 20. Birdie chloe Says:

your blogger template somehow stopped working for me–it displays only 2 columns and the third is on the bottom of my posts. ):

how can I fix this?

• Wrote on Wednesday, April 28th, 2010 - 5:00 am
  • 21. Birdie fola Says:

it’s lovely. thanks.

• Wrote on Sunday, June 20th, 2010 - 8:52 am
  • 22. Birdie saasarrah Says:

i love all your theme (y)

• Wrote on Wednesday, September 1st, 2010 - 8:12 am
  • 23. Birdie nana Says:

thank u so much for tis lovely template~

• Wrote on Saturday, November 13th, 2010 - 8:53 am
  • 24. Birdie Hilary Mercer Says:

Hi! Im trying to use this template for my blog because I love it!

Ive got it uploaded but its still currently showing my old background and I cant figure out where to delete the other for the blue to show up. Help!? Thanks

• Wrote on Saturday, January 8th, 2011 - 6:41 am
  • 25. Birdie helena Says:

but i do really love ur template designs they’re really cute

• Wrote on Thursday, February 17th, 2011 - 1:21 pm
  • 26. Birdie Andreita Says:

Hola Gisele, de Birdie Spring Time me pasé a News from the Sky, adoro tus plantillas, ojalá diseñes más! que estés bien, saludos desde Guatemala!!

• Wrote on Monday, March 21st, 2011 - 5:04 am
  • 27. Birdie Stephanie Says:

OMG!!!! one girl stole your HTML/CSS code and she didn’t put it on her credits!!!! check it out: http://leonafarina.blogspot.com/ this is bad because a lot of people works doing CSS/HTML and a lot don’t put the credits!!! just.. steal

it happens everytime

• Wrote on Wednesday, March 30th, 2011 - 8:53 am
  • 28. Birdie elle Says:

hye

i use one of your templates. i hope u don’t mind and i will give credit to u… btw, all of your art, sooooo beautitiful & nice.. thanks gis for this nice templates.. please do visit my blog yaaa TQ )

• Wrote on Friday, April 1st, 2011 - 5:03 am
  • 29. Birdie amalina yaakub Says:

i use this template for my blog OMG is cute and neat… i like.. thanks..

• Wrote on Thursday, January 26th, 2012 - 6:19 am