News from the Sky! | Free 3 columns Blogger XML Template

Posted by Gis in Free Blog Templates - Tuesday, October 23rd, 2007

Updated April 26th, 2009.

• Images relocated now in Photobucket / Las imágenes han sido movidas a Photobucket
  • Title centers better / El título centra mejor
  • Includes a .psd to make your own 125×125 px banner / Incluye un .psd para que hagan su propio banner 125×125 px
  • BACKUP YOUR WIDGET CONTENT (and the template as explained below), because it will clear your widgets when you install it (if you want to avoid this, you can follow this guidelines at Blogger Buster) / GUARDEN UNA COPIA DEL CONTENIDO DE SUS WIDGETS (y del template como se explica abajo), porque al instalarlo borrará sus widgets (si quieren evitar esto pueden seguir este tutorial de Blogger Buster)

Yes, a new Blogger template! Finally a 3 columns one, after Peggie from http://aintnoplace.blogspot.com/ asked me for a 3 columns version of the Pretty Roses template! Also please, if you use any of my templates leave me a link to your blog, I’d LOVE to see them working

birdiesays_news-from-the-sky

Click to preview | Clickea para previsualizar

Donate to the Free Templates!

You can help out to the creation of new free templates, by making a small donation via Paypal (using the button below). All help is apreciatted!!

• 1. Birdie Lorelei Says:

Well, now if you keep adding new templates this quickly, maybe I can keep changing my template all the time (like I used to do) but they can always be your templates!

• Wrote on Tuesday, October 23rd, 2007 - 6:09 pm
  • 2. Birdie kim Says:

Good idea to post cute blog templates for people who are css unaware!!! Cool!

• Wrote on Wednesday, October 24th, 2007 - 3:12 pm
  • 3. Birdie gis Says:

Thanks everyoneee!
    I want to see this ones working!!

• Wrote on Wednesday, October 24th, 2007 - 4:37 pm
  • 4. Birdie Marsha Says:

Your templates are fabulous.

• Wrote on Wednesday, October 24th, 2007 - 5:39 pm
  • 5. Birdie Peggie Says:

I want to thank you for your work. I love the new template, but decided to wait to see if you could make my first choice into the 3 column for my other site http://meetmeinthegarden.blogspot.com/

You are talented! Keep up the good work. I enjoy your blog.

• Wrote on Friday, October 26th, 2007 - 11:19 pm
  • 6. Birdie ceren Says:

thank you for your work Gisele. i love your templates… kiss sweety

• Wrote on Saturday, October 27th, 2007 - 6:23 am
  • 7. Birdie ceren Says:

hi Gisele here’s my blog and your template….
    http://dunyaevi.blogspot.com/ i love your candy templates

• Wrote on Sunday, October 28th, 2007 - 1:01 pm
  • 8. Birdie lunara Says:

Hola Giss. .este me gusta.., a ver si lo pongo al rato.. pero me gustaría un poco de morado en alguna parte.. bueno ya te aviso.. besitos y saludos.., felicidades por tanta creatividad q veo en tu blog.., me da gusto visitarte.., hasta pronto.. 8 )

• Wrote on Friday, November 2nd, 2007 - 2:58 pm
  • 9. Birdie Janel Says:

Hey thanks for the skin =) I love it! How’d you find my blog anyway?

• Wrote on Sunday, November 11th, 2007 - 9:46 am
  • 10. Birdie JoannaKawaii Says:

I can;t make it working in my blog . Help me , birdie ! I love it much

• Wrote on Sunday, December 16th, 2007 - 2:12 am
  • 11. Birdie Gratcia Siahaya Says:

Hi Gisele, thank YOU! it WORKS BEAUTIFULLY on my blog !

Merry X-mass and Happy New Year!

Blessings,
    Gratcia Siahaya

• Wrote on Thursday, December 27th, 2007 - 2:23 pm
  • 12. Birdie life-muses Says:

hello,

I love your template but can’t get it working in blogger. I get the message “Your template could not be parsed as it is not well-formed. Please make sure all XML elements are closed properly.
    XML error message: The element type “HEAD” must be terminated by the matching end-tag “”.

Can you help me please. Thanks.

• Wrote on Wednesday, January 2nd, 2008 - 3:35 am

Joanna and lifemuses:

It’s a problem with Blogger, and with your previous template vs. this one. Blogger doesn’t like the fact that you open a tag in the html with caps for example < HEAD > and close it with lowercase, like < / head > so the problem you might be having is this. My advice is OPEN MY TEMPLATE WITH THE NOTEPAD, copy the content and paste it straight into the html white box of Blogger.

Let me know!

• Wrote on Wednesday, January 2nd, 2008 - 9:13 am

Ah, both make sure before you paste anything that the option to Expand the widgets (a little square on the top of the white code box) is selected.

• Wrote on Wednesday, January 2nd, 2008 - 9:34 am
  • 15. Birdie life-muses Says:

Hi Gis,

Thanks for your info. I’ve tried both ie. copy straight from notepad and selected the expand widget box. It still gives me the same error message

Any other method? as I really like this template.

Thanks.

• Wrote on Wednesday, January 2nd, 2008 - 1:17 pm
  • 16. Birdie life-muses Says:

Hi Gis,

I’ve sent you a mail. The post and date header are mix up
    ~ karen

• Wrote on Monday, January 7th, 2008 - 5:57 am
  • 17. Birdie Sofi Says:

Hi, I tried to use the “new from the sky” template, but an error message comes up: “No se ha podido analizar su plantilla, porque no está bien formada. Asegúrese de que todos los elementos XML se han cerrado correctamente.
    Mensaje de error de XML: The element type “HEAD” must be terminated by the matching end-tag “…
    I’ve tried all the tips you posted (copy the code from notepad,I selected the “expand widget” option ,etc.), please help me! I really like this template, and I’ve used “birdie’s secret garden” before and I loved it.. now I want to change it to this one, but I can’t!! HELP! hehe

• Wrote on Sunday, January 20th, 2008 - 12:59 pm
  • 18. Birdie fivit Says:

hi nice n lovely templates…link me too…

• Wrote on Sunday, January 27th, 2008 - 11:34 am
  • 19. Birdie lovely ruth Says:

i love your template…so nice

• Wrote on Wednesday, February 13th, 2008 - 2:36 pm
  • 20. Birdie Hani Says:

Gis…

Oh I looove this template so much, it’s brighty blue. But, i got same problem with that ‘HEAD’ thing and i’ve tried all ur suggestion but still it didn’t worked.
    Please help me here Gis since i really love this template.

-hni-

• Wrote on Friday, May 16th, 2008 - 2:20 am
  • 21. Birdie Luciana Says:

Hi Gis! I love your site! I´m having the same problem with my Blogger. Please, help us! Luciana

• Wrote on Monday, May 26th, 2008 - 4:05 pm
  • 22. Birdie pineapple Says:

i want your template… it’s so lovely.. here, the one u use as your web template… huhu. can i have this?

• Wrote on Thursday, June 12th, 2008 - 1:56 am
  • 23. Birdie michelle villanueva Says:

i toooootally love ur templates..hope u do have a princess 3 columns…i just love ur 3 columns layouts! hope soon u can have a piglet and chick design in one…i just love piglets..they’re cute and chicks too…

• Wrote on Saturday, June 21st, 2008 - 9:26 am
  • 24. Birdie Ceinna Says:

I’m just wondering if anyone’s gotten this one to work yet on blogger. I LOVE LOVE LOVE these templates (thank you so much!!!!) and this is my favorite – so naturally nothing else will due.

Any help appreciated!

• Wrote on Monday, July 7th, 2008 - 9:34 am
  • 25. Birdie Stella Chiang Says:

Hi, you blog templates are beautiful and I would love to use them. I tried upload “New from the sky” to blogger but the following massage appears :

Can you advise what should I do ?

• Wrote on Thursday, July 10th, 2008 - 11:57 am
  • 26. Birdie Stella Chiang Says:

Can you advise what should I do ?

This was Piip Nr. 27

• Wrote on Thursday, July 10th, 2008 - 11:58 am
  • 27. Birdie Vicky Says:

Hola! yo tuve el mismo problema que en el post anterior y no lo pude usar

• Wrote on Thursday, July 10th, 2008 - 8:48 pm
  • 28. Birdie Joyce Says:

Hi, love your blog template. But same as others, I’m having the same problem. Could you help?

Thanks in advance!

• Wrote on Monday, July 14th, 2008 - 1:31 am
  • 29. Birdie neneth Says:

Hi, I really like your templates design, its cute and beautiful. I just use your “news from sky template” so take a look of it at http://nenethsknittingcorner.blogspot.com. Beside, I fixed the problem which previously mention by other commentors. What I did was, I only change all the tag with capital letters to small letters. For an example to and you must change all of it to small letters. You can easyly find the text by pressing ctrl + F key and try to search the text with pressing the next button. Good Luck all. I am sure its working.

• Wrote on Monday, July 14th, 2008 - 4:38 am
  • 30. Birdie Angela Says:

Hey, how can I get your templates to work on my blog site?

• Wrote on Monday, July 14th, 2008 - 3:19 pm
  • 31. Birdie Mabel Says:

I love it!! Thank you my dear )

• Wrote on Thursday, July 24th, 2008 - 3:41 am
  • 32. Birdie linda Says:

Dear Gisele,
    I tried to paste your template to my blog, manage to change the ‘HEAD’ to small capital and i tried to preview the blog but error occurred. If you click on my blog address, thats the error i will see in my blog. Can you please guide me how to solve the problem?

i really love your template alot!

thx

• Wrote on Tuesday, July 29th, 2008 - 5:29 am
  • 33. Birdie Madeleine Says:

I am having trouble too, please help!

• Wrote on Tuesday, July 29th, 2008 - 4:03 pm
  • 34. Birdie elaine Says:

Hi, I really love this template that you made. I was able to make it work on my a site. Thanks so much!

• Wrote on Thursday, July 31st, 2008 - 9:12 am
  • 35. Birdie cathrine Says:

thanks for the template, it’s besutiful! (the blog is in norwegian!)

• Wrote on Thursday, August 7th, 2008 - 8:08 pm
  • 36. Birdie Ceinna Says:

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!! I loved this when I first saw it – and obviously it goes with my “chick” theme beautifully – but I couldn’t make it work. I found a few other templates but they just weren’t “it” so I tried back “one last time” last night and it worked!!!! I’m thrilled. NOW I can start blogging!

• Wrote on Thursday, August 14th, 2008 - 8:30 am
  • 37. Birdie Beth Says:

I absolutely love the news from the sky design, but I can’t get it to work! I’m new to the blogging scene, so I could be doing something wrong. Everytime I try to download it, it downloads as a rar file? I’m using a macintosh if that makes any difference?

Beths last blog post..So how did it go???

• Wrote on Sunday, August 24th, 2008 - 12:07 pm
  • 38. Birdie Festival Says:

It’s vert amazing templet for blog. so i can use it.

thanks

Festivals last blog post..Salsa Kingdom 2008

• Wrote on Saturday, August 30th, 2008 - 5:36 pm
  • 39. Birdie Janny Says:

Hello Gisele,
    Here i am again to tell you about this template. i’ve sent you a email about its error and my edition for “news from the sky”, so you may check it, and if it useful, you may tell to everybody who loves your template.
    Sincerely,
    Janny

• Wrote on Sunday, August 31st, 2008 - 9:49 am
  • 40. Birdie HopeChestJewelry Says:

Hi, Birdie, I am one of your fans! I love this News From the Sky template but no luck in downloading it. It downloaded as if that I am going to watch a show in Real Player. I tried notepad still no luck. Is there anyway that you can email me the code? Please Please Please! I love it so much. I am planning to use it in my blog in Taiwan and I will show you what it looks like. Thanks millions!

• Wrote on Wednesday, September 3rd, 2008 - 2:32 am
  • 41. Birdie Cláudia Hein Says:

Holla chica!
    It works perfectly in my blog! I’m very happy! Thanks a lot!

• Wrote on Wednesday, September 10th, 2008 - 1:22 am
  • 42. Birdie Pilar Says:

Hola! Me encanta esta plantilla y quería utilizarla para hacer un blog, pero cuando la descargo, ejecuto el winzip y al abrirse no me aparecen el codigo html, da igual con que navegador lo abra… No se si sólo me pasará a mi!
    Saludos y enhorabuena por tu creatividad!!

• Wrote on Saturday, September 13th, 2008 - 10:38 am
  • 43. Birdie irene Says:

hello.. im ur big fans! i tried to download this template, but in the end i can’t get the bird and clouds images, the title of my blog is appeared, but there were no clouds and bird images… hiks.. can u help me? ( i really love this template!)

• Wrote on Friday, September 19th, 2008 - 2:59 pm
  • 44. Birdie irene Says:

hello, it’s me again

sorry, now my blog is work perfectly! thank u very much for the beautiful template!!!

• Wrote on Friday, September 19th, 2008 - 3:01 pm
  • 45. Birdie Nash* Says:

Hi there! I love this template, I’m using it in my blog and it works fabulous !! thanx a lot =)!

• Wrote on Saturday, September 20th, 2008 - 6:35 pm
  • 46. Birdie Patricia Says:

Hola gisela!
    Te cuento que use esta plantilla para mi blog porque me fascino!!!
    Muchas gracias por publicarla

• Wrote on Thursday, October 9th, 2008 - 10:15 am
  • 47. Birdie Le R. Says:

Hola Gisela, aqui está mi blog con tu plantilla que es monísima! Gracias.

• Wrote on Thursday, October 9th, 2008 - 7:40 pm
  • 48. Birdie runaneko Says:

Thank you very much for share your cute template. I love it.

• Wrote on Friday, October 17th, 2008 - 10:36 pm
  • 49. Birdie Ally Says:

Love this template, the little bird is adorable!

• Wrote on Wednesday, October 22nd, 2008 - 1:17 pm
  • 50. Birdie Elizabeth Says:

Muchisimas gracias por este tema, me encanto. Queria un tema de tres columnas que se viera bonito y justo estaba pensando en nubes, gracias esta precioso
    Por cierto, soy novata en esto de tener un weblog pero lo he podido modificar un poquitin, miralo y me diras que te parece . Eso si no le he sacado los creditos, poco a poco seguire aprendiendo, tu eres una mestra muchas gracias

• Wrote on Friday, October 31st, 2008 - 5:58 pm
  • 51. Birdie Merrianne Says:

I LOVE THIS! I AM USING IT FOR NOW AND IT IS SOOO CUTE!!!! THANK YOU!

• Wrote on Saturday, November 1st, 2008 - 12:10 pm
  • 52. Birdie giveawayclub.com Says:

Hi,

I would like to thank you for the beautiful template. I used it in my blog at http://blessingsforlife.blogspot.com.

Its so heavenly….

• Wrote on Tuesday, November 4th, 2008 - 10:43 pm
  • 53. Birdie pop Says:

wow!..this is so cute!!..thanks for making these nice templates. btw, i also downloaded the Christmas theme..

• Wrote on Saturday, November 8th, 2008 - 12:01 pm
  • 54. Birdie Angels Says:

Thx so much for ur great kindness peace with love, Angels

• Wrote on Thursday, November 13th, 2008 - 3:24 am
  • 55. Birdie Maltese Says:

Hiwoo, miss =3!

I wanted to say “Bravo Bravo, geantissimo!” for your work ; I find it very cute and I had a damn time trying to make up my mind and choose a template among all these beauties…I finally opted for this one for these times, I need to clean myself and look to something as blue and white, as neat, as the sky

Thanks again

• Wrote on Thursday, December 11th, 2008 - 4:14 pm
  • 56. Birdie 티피니 Says:

OMG SO CUTE !!
    Thank-you for letting us download them and use them for free!

• Wrote on Sunday, December 14th, 2008 - 6:42 am
  • 57. Birdie cyanosis Says:

Hi giselle…thanks for the template

• Wrote on Wednesday, December 17th, 2008 - 2:53 am
  • 58. Birdie Heather Says:

Hey Gisele!
    I spent hours looking for the right template for my newborn nephew’s blog… and this was it!! Thank you for these sweet templates!

Heather

• Wrote on Thursday, December 18th, 2008 - 2:09 am
  • 59. Birdie RANN+ Says:

Hola.
    Hermoso el template.
    Lo vamos a usar en nuestro blog.
    Ponemos el link con los créditos del diseño.
    Saludos desde Córdoba!

• Wrote on Thursday, December 18th, 2008 - 6:49 pm

Template UPDATED

• Wrote on Saturday, January 3rd, 2009 - 9:01 pm
  • 61. Birdie Angela Says:

Dear Gisele,
    First of all, congratulations! You are the best!!
    I live in Brazil and have a cake store in São Paulo which´s been open at the end of 2007.
    I have paid someone to make my site, but in fact, I haven´t liked it. You can see it at http://www.angelscake.com
    I would like to know if there´s any possibility that you coul help me improving it and also I would like to know how much it would cost.
    I really thank you for your attention and wish you all the best in 2009.
    Best Regards,
    Angela Silva

• Wrote on Sunday, January 4th, 2009 - 1:20 pm
  • 62. Birdie Elita Says:

Mmm… me alegra mucho haber llegado a tu pagina, en serio, tienes hermosas creaciones y que bueno que las compartas, visitame para que veas como he modificado tu template, me encanta *-*
    Gracias por todo

• Wrote on Saturday, January 10th, 2009 - 12:49 pm
  • 63. Birdie Aikoneko Says:

Hi Gisele!!:

I have just seen this new template and I couldn’t resist to use it for my blog.

I just want to say thank you for your amazing work, I’m a big fan of your designs!!

Here you can take a look at my blogs, of course, keeping the credits!!

Thank you!!

Patricia

• Wrote on Sunday, January 11th, 2009 - 8:49 am
  • 64. Birdie Gul Says:

Hey thank you so much for this lovely template.And here is my blog http://mildredmontag.blogspot.com/

• Wrote on Sunday, January 11th, 2009 - 10:08 pm
  • 65. Birdie Kimora Says:

i’ve been using this template since last year … so far so good and I loved it so much

• Wrote on Thursday, January 15th, 2009 - 4:46 am
  • 66. Birdie Sneha Says:

Hey thank you so much for this lovely template.And here is my blog

• Wrote on Thursday, February 5th, 2009 - 4:30 am
  • 67. Birdie rozi Says:

I’ve problem!! I can add your template but the background of the template not appear, here is my blog http\sekapursirehseulaspinang.blogspot.com, why this thing happen?

• Wrote on Friday, February 6th, 2009 - 4:15 am
  • 68. Birdie Julia Says:

Same problem here. The imageshack link where the header picture is hosted is not working. I love this template.

• Wrote on Saturday, February 7th, 2009 - 6:09 am

It’s a waiting thing with imageshack. I’ll see in next update to reupload the images in photobucket
    Gis

• Wrote on Saturday, February 7th, 2009 - 6:55 pm
  • 70. Birdie Viviane Says:

Hi, first congratulations for its site. I use one template in mine blog that it was removed of its site. But it is with problem that I do not know as to decide. The problem is in one of the columns. If I to me will be able to help I would be very grateful. Mine blog is http://vivioutdoor.blogspot.com/

• Wrote on Sunday, February 15th, 2009 - 5:48 pm
  • 71. Birdie ling hwei Says:

Hey, thanks for sharing it, so nice n cute!
    This website is great, I love it!
    Merci Beaucoup *.*

• Wrote on Friday, March 13th, 2009 - 4:53 pm
  • 72. Birdie Sandy Says:

Thank you so much for the template! I love it!!

• Wrote on Tuesday, April 7th, 2009 - 7:34 pm
  • 73. Birdie Maria Says:

Hola, finalmente ya esta la plantilla puesta!
    Me gusta mucho queda.
    Estuve mirando las que disenias por pedido y me encantan , el estilo , los dibujos.
    Te felicito y gracias por darnos estas free
    Maria

Gracias

• Wrote on Wednesday, April 8th, 2009 - 7:56 pm
  • 74. Birdie Peni Astiti Says:

dear Gisele..
    i’m now using this template for my blog…
    thank you so much… i really love it… ^_^

• Wrote on Thursday, April 16th, 2009 - 8:38 pm
  • 75. Birdie ninia Says:

HEY! i’m a little bit counfuse with the changes of this template. The white sky(blog title) doesn’t appear anymore

It’s probably just the hosting of the image. I’ll see if i can move it soon

• Wrote on Saturday, April 18th, 2009 - 10:05 am
  • 76. Birdie ninia Says:

thanks, the sky does appear now! ur such a damn great blog designers! thumbs up!

• Wrote on Sunday, April 19th, 2009 - 8:37 am
  • 77. Birdie gintee Says:

hey,i have been using this template for some times.
    but the header sky is gone today?
    can i know how to fix it?

I am sure is just the imagehosting, as it’s free it’s not a 100% trust worthy give it a bit of time, it will reappear

• Wrote on Saturday, April 25th, 2009 - 7:28 am
  • 78. Birdie Milagros Says:

Agradezco tu tan pronta respuesta!
    Conseguí solucionar el problema!
    Muchas GRACIAS!!!

Un grandísimo abrazo!

• Wrote on Sunday, April 26th, 2009 - 10:32 pm
  • 79. Birdie Maria Says:

Hola , te hago una consulta, en mi pagina no aparece la nube y el pajarito del encabezado,
    eso se puede arreglar?
    gracias
    Maria

• Wrote on Monday, April 27th, 2009 - 3:08 pm
  • 80. Birdie ninia Says:

whoaaa! thanks

• Wrote on Thursday, April 30th, 2009 - 9:28 am
  • 81. Birdie Andreita Says:

Acabo de usar este template!

Todos están relindos
    Saludos…

p.d. espero volver por otro!

• Wrote on Friday, May 1st, 2009 - 2:28 am
  • 82. Birdie abie Says:

Thanks for this lovely layout.Especially that its free..Thank you so much for you generosity…You are a great designer…

• Wrote on Saturday, May 2nd, 2009 - 8:01 am
  • 83. Birdie anis Says:

Hey can you help why I can’t download the file ?
    I did clicked on the Download but nothing’s happen .
    Why ?
    I just love the template because it’s cute .
    pleasee

• Wrote on Monday, May 4th, 2009 - 5:40 am
  • 84. Birdie Cynthia Says:

I’m using it and it’s so so so cute

• Wrote on Tuesday, May 12th, 2009 - 11:03 am
  • 85. Birdie raka Says:

beautiful template… just what i was looking for… its perfect

but i have just one problem..Your template could not be parsed as it is not well-formed. Please make sure all XML elements are closed properly.
    XML error message: Content is not allowed in prolog.

what do i do in this case???

rakas last blog post..My Social Skills

• Wrote on Sunday, May 17th, 2009 - 2:01 am
  • 86. Birdie Audrey Says:

Just installed this on my blogger template @ dalewis2.blogspot.com. LOVE IT! Thank you!!!

Audreys last blog post..Being the Parent Role Model

• Wrote on Saturday, June 6th, 2009 - 1:19 pm
  • 87. Birdie Mina Says:

This is the most adorable layout! I’ve snagged it to use for my blog layout, I hope you don’t mind. Keep up the fantastic work and I hope you have a lovely day.
    [rq=1819,0,blog][/rq]Cutest Supply Storage Ever!

• Wrote on Thursday, June 11th, 2009 - 5:00 am
  • 88. Birdie adlina Says:

hi..
    i love your works..they’re sooo cute! =D

• Wrote on Monday, June 15th, 2009 - 11:13 am
  • 89. Birdie paige Says:

By far the easiest to use yet. Thank you so much.

• Wrote on Monday, June 22nd, 2009 - 5:36 pm
  • 90. Birdie veto Says:

Thank you for this lovely template! I’m using it for my blog.
    .-= veto´s last blog ..David Choi – Won’t Even Start =-.

• Wrote on Saturday, June 27th, 2009 - 4:30 pm
  • 91. Birdie Hanie Says:

Hello Gis ,

I’ve been fancied by ur free templates n now a loyal user . Visit my blog and take a look but i didn’t update it yet (News from the Sky) .

Cheers .

• Wrote on Thursday, July 2nd, 2009 - 12:51 pm
  • 92. Birdie Kathy Says:

hey i wanted to let you know i used your template! its really cute. thanks! i dont know if i did it right but hope you come visit me and check it out and maybe follow me ?
    .-= Kathy´s last blog .."How To.." =-.

• Wrote on Thursday, July 2nd, 2009 - 3:34 pm
  • 93. Birdie Kathy Says:

i also forgot to say, your page was a bit confusing to use! i didnt know where to click download, until 30 mins later. >.<
    .-= Kathy´s last blog .."How To.." =-.

• Wrote on Thursday, July 2nd, 2009 - 3:35 pm
  • 94. Birdie tika Says:

i like it alot.. thank you.. ^_^

• Wrote on Friday, July 3rd, 2009 - 4:59 am
  • 95. Birdie azma Says:

i love this template..green background…can i have it?tq
    .-= azma´s last blog ..What’s all the hubbub about PubSubHubbub? =-.

• Wrote on Saturday, July 11th, 2009 - 3:02 am
  • 96. Birdie raqz Says:

lovely website, lovely template! i’ve just downloaded it and you’re linked to my new blog! (L)
    .-= raqz´s last blog .. =-.

• Wrote on Sunday, August 16th, 2009 - 9:02 pm
  • 97. Birdie Eksi (xc) Says:

Thank you so much for the template. I love it….
    thank for free.
    .-= Eksi (xc)´s last blog ..PringSewu Resto =-.

• Wrote on Thursday, August 20th, 2009 - 12:58 am
  • 98. Birdie rini Says:

Hai… thx again for your cute template :-)
    I use this templates on my son blog and it’s so perfect :-)
    .-= rini´s last blog ..Betul.. betul.. betul… =-.

• Wrote on Friday, October 23rd, 2009 - 5:35 am
  • 99. Birdie Sue Says:

I love this template and it worked great. It was perfect for my blog as I raise birds. Love it! Thanks so much!
    .-= Sue ´s last blog ..Hi and Welcome! =-.

• Wrote on Monday, October 26th, 2009 - 11:39 pm
  • 100. Birdie Clauddia Says:

Não consegui colocar o template.fala que não é compatível

• Wrote on Sunday, November 1st, 2009 - 4:05 pm
  • 101. Birdie Curious Lassie Says:

I love your templates! Makes me want to create more blogs! Thanks!
    .-= Curious Lassie´s last blog ..New $399 Notebook from HP =-.

• Wrote on Tuesday, November 17th, 2009 - 10:31 pm
  • 102. Birdie Keira Says:

I love the News from the sky template…

I am also using Pretty roses for my writing blog (http://loonyunistudent.blogspot.com/)
    .-= Keira´s last blog ..Movie Moment—Inspiration (4 Dec 2009) + Negative Thoughts (6 Dec 2009) =-.

• Wrote on Friday, December 11th, 2009 - 7:37 am
  • 103. Birdie jackie Says:

Gisele, now all my widgets are gone. How do I place them back? Pls..
    Thanks a lot.
    .-= jackie´s last blog ..A Family.. =-.

Ey dear, that’s why I warn it on the description. If you check up, highlighted in yelow, there’s instructions and information on how to save, how to restore, etc.
    Take care!

• Wrote on Monday, January 4th, 2010 - 7:08 am
  • 104. Birdie jackie Says:

Hi Gisele, I managed at last, after several attempts. Another question..how do I change the font & colours in my post? Is that possible? Thanks.

• Wrote on Monday, January 4th, 2010 - 9:15 am
  • 105. Birdie jackie Says:

also Gisele, another help, How do I sign in as I can’t see the ‘sign in’ column? Thanks.
    .-= jackie´s last blog ..A Family.. =-.

ey jackie, you enter in blogger.com and sign in there

• Wrote on Monday, January 4th, 2010 - 10:50 am
  • 106. Birdie jackie Says:

Hi Gisele, love your blog. Its so cute. But some of my footer texts are hidden in the background. You can see in my blog. How do I change the font colours, so that they can be seen? Thanks a lot.
    .-= jackie´s last blog ..A Family.. =-.

• Wrote on Tuesday, January 5th, 2010 - 1:44 am
  • 107. Birdie jackie Says:

Hi Gis, thank you so so much. everything is working fine. Do take time to visit my cute cake blog. See you. *hugs*
    .-= jackie´s last blog ..A Family.. =-.

• Wrote on Thursday, January 7th, 2010 - 4:37 am
  • 108. Birdie Welma La'anda Says:

Hi,

I am using ur templates. Thanks

welma
    .-= Welma La’anda´s last blog ..2 hari 1 buku : 20 hari ke 2010 =-.

• Wrote on Saturday, January 9th, 2010 - 8:18 am
  • 109. Birdie Molly Says:

Hi I used your template here http://malayafree.blogspot.com

• Wrote on Monday, January 11th, 2010 - 6:06 pm
  • 110. Birdie Macoco Says:

hi~
    Thank you for your free 3 columns Blogger XML Template.

Thank you very much.

Cute

• Wrote on Thursday, February 4th, 2010 - 5:29 pm
  • 111. Birdie Rishana Says:

I LOOVEE this one! Sweeeet!

Here’s my website in case u wanna see it!

• Wrote on Wednesday, February 17th, 2010 - 9:27 am
  • 112. Birdie Rachel Anne Says:

Hi Gisele,

Thanks for all your wonderful templates! I am trying to use this one but Blogger wouldn’t allow me to place the “Page List” element under the Header, so I could only place it just above the Blog Post (centre) but the Page is listed out in button list format which does not look good, I could email u a snapshot for clearer description. How can I use this on Blogger such that the pages are listed out in a horizontal fashion, without placing it under Header?
    Thanks so much.

• Wrote on Friday, March 12th, 2010 - 8:13 am
  • 113. Birdie Laura Says:

thank you so much for making this GORGEOUS template. I just changed mine to this. Looks wonderful! I love it!

• Wrote on Tuesday, March 23rd, 2010 - 3:01 pm
  • 114. Birdie chloe Says:

your blogger template somehow stopped working for me–it displays only 2 columns and the third is on the bottom of my posts. ):

how can I fix this?

• Wrote on Wednesday, April 28th, 2010 - 5:00 am
  • 115. Birdie fola Says:

it’s lovely. thanks.

• Wrote on Sunday, June 20th, 2010 - 8:52 am
  • 116. Birdie saasarrah Says:

i love all your theme (y)

• Wrote on Wednesday, September 1st, 2010 - 8:12 am
  • 117. Birdie nana Says:

thank u so much for tis lovely template~

• Wrote on Saturday, November 13th, 2010 - 8:53 am
  • 118. Birdie Hilary Mercer Says:

Hi! Im trying to use this template for my blog because I love it!

Ive got it uploaded but its still currently showing my old background and I cant figure out where to delete the other for the blue to show up. Help!? Thanks

• Wrote on Saturday, January 8th, 2011 - 6:41 am
  • 119. Birdie helena Says:

but i do really love ur template designs they’re really cute

• Wrote on Thursday, February 17th, 2011 - 1:21 pm
  • 120. Birdie Andreita Says:

Hola Gisele, de Birdie Spring Time me pasé a News from the Sky, adoro tus plantillas, ojalá diseñes más! que estés bien, saludos desde Guatemala!!

• Wrote on Monday, March 21st, 2011 - 5:04 am
  • 121. Birdie Stephanie Says:

OMG!!!! one girl stole your HTML/CSS code and she didn’t put it on her credits!!!! check it out: http://leonafarina.blogspot.com/ this is bad because a lot of people works doing CSS/HTML and a lot don’t put the credits!!! just.. steal

it happens everytime

• Wrote on Wednesday, March 30th, 2011 - 8:53 am
  • 122. Birdie elle Says:

hye

i use one of your templates. i hope u don’t mind and i will give credit to u… btw, all of your art, sooooo beautitiful & nice.. thanks gis for this nice templates.. please do visit my blog yaaa TQ )

• Wrote on Friday, April 1st, 2011 - 5:03 am
  • 123. Birdie amalina yaakub Says:

i use this template for my blog OMG is cute and neat… i like.. thanks..

• Wrote on Thursday, January 26th, 2012 - 6:19 am
  • 124. Birdie Rachel Says:

I LOVE my new blog! THANK YOUU!!! Its adorable!!! <3

• Wrote on Saturday, June 7th, 2014 - 1:40 am

1. News from the Sky! | Free 3 columns Blogger XML Template at Vevz.com
    2. depotsq » Blog Archive » News from the Sky! | Free 3 columns Blogger XML Template
    3. I am back! News, pics and more :D | Gisele Jaquenod