Birdie’s Secret Garden | Free XML Blogger Template

Posted by Gis in Free Blog Templates - Saturday, October 27th, 2007

Updated April 27th, 2009.

• If you want to relist it, read here / Si quieren relistarlo, lean aquí
  • Images relocated now in Photobucket / Las imágenes han sido movidas a Photobucket
  • Wider template: 960px / Template más ancho: 960px
  • Wider sidebars!!! / Barras laterales más amplias!!!
  • Includes a .psd to make your own 125×125 px banner / Incluye un .psd para que hagan su propio banner 125×125 px
  • BACKUP YOUR WIDGET CONTENT (and the template as explained below), because it will clear your widgets when you install it (if you want to avoid this, you can follow this guidelines at Blogger Buster) / GUARDEN UNA COPIA DEL CONTENIDO DE SUS WIDGETS (y del template como se explica abajo), porque al instalarlo borrará sus widgets (si quieren evitar esto pueden seguir este tutorial de Blogger Buster)

A new 3 columns template!!! Hope you all guys like it!!! Please if you use it let me know, so I add you to my template user list

secret-garden960-preview

Click to preview | Clickea para previsualizar

Donate to the Free Templates!

You can help out to the creation of new free templates, by making a small donation via Paypal (using the button below). All help is apreciatted!!

• 1. Birdie annejulie Says:

one of the most beautiful blogger template you’ve ever did!!! love iiiiiit!

essur Reply:

thanks for the cute template… but after using ur template my frenz cannot leave any comment…
    help me pleaze?

try clicking on “revert widgets to default” under the template html code box

Doreen Reply:

thank you!! that was also my problem, it works!

• Wrote on Saturday, October 27th, 2007 - 5:48 pm
  • 2. Birdie gis Says:

thanks a lot hon i am happy with this one too, besides i fix up more little thing (beyond the look) in each template

• Wrote on Saturday, October 27th, 2007 - 5:56 pm
  • 3. Birdie Andie Says:

Love it! Come see–I’m using it!

• Wrote on Saturday, October 27th, 2007 - 7:30 pm
  • 4. Birdie dandelion dust Says:

Love the template!! I”m using it now, thanks!!

• Wrote on Sunday, October 28th, 2007 - 2:07 am
  • 5. Birdie janene Says:

i’m so in love with ur templates

• Wrote on Sunday, October 28th, 2007 - 9:54 am
  • 6. Birdie Zime Says:

Tus diseños son muy lindos!!!
    Y te tomo la palabra, hagamos un intercambio!!!
    Querés? Sos de Buenos Aires, no?

• Wrote on Sunday, October 28th, 2007 - 10:59 am
  • 7. Birdie ceren Says:

i love it…its very nice. i’ll using this template Gisele, thank you so much))))

• Wrote on Sunday, October 28th, 2007 - 12:36 pm
  • 8. Birdie Flora Says:

Dear Gis, you made such beautiful templates. This one and the previous one are my favorite!!! What a talented girl!!!

• Wrote on Sunday, October 28th, 2007 - 1:25 pm
  • 9. Birdie Peggie Says:

Gis,

Please check out http://meetmeinthegarden.blogspot.com/2007/10/my-new-template.html for a thank you to you.

Peggie

• Wrote on Sunday, October 28th, 2007 - 8:45 pm
  • 10. Birdie Yamilla Says:

So, tanks 4 ur coment \o/
    my friend is using another of ur templates too.
    They are so beautiful *-*
    Congrats 4 the great job! ;’

ps’ sorry, i don’t know to speak english ver well =/

Hugs ;’

• Wrote on Monday, October 29th, 2007 - 6:08 pm
  • 11. Birdie Andie Says:

Hey Gis… I awarded you on my site..come pick it up!!

• Wrote on Monday, October 29th, 2007 - 6:49 pm
  • 12. Birdie Nastasia Says:

Hi, your template is really lovely, i used it right here :: http://lilnasnas.blogspot.com/ , as you can see i changed the header…I did it before asking else i wouldnt be able to show you, i hope it is ok ? if not i’ll change it back right away ! =)

Dear, this template has been updated! Don’t miss the newest version!

• Wrote on Tuesday, October 30th, 2007 - 7:36 am
  • 13. Birdie Sachiko Says:

Hi,
    Your design are so cute!!
    I’m useing this design.

from Japan
    Sachiko

• Wrote on Wednesday, October 31st, 2007 - 3:42 am
  • 14. Birdie Sachiko Says:

Please let me know!
    Each item can watch mark of the “edit” in my blog page. Can you delete this mark?

Sachiko

• Wrote on Wednesday, October 31st, 2007 - 3:53 am
  • 15. Birdie Luis Servo Says:

I love this!!! Very, very cool, enormous talent!

• Wrote on Friday, November 2nd, 2007 - 9:18 am
  • 16. Birdie Lorelei Says:

Hi Gisele, I put your latest on my friends blog and am getting a little layout error. Can you help me fix it?

The link is http://catzmews.blogspot.com/ you can see a spacing problem between the center content and the right sidebar.

Also, if I send you a graphic, could you build a template around it?

Thanks,
    ~Lorelei

• Wrote on Friday, November 2nd, 2007 - 10:14 am
  • 17. Birdie Cecelia Says:

I LOVE this template and it’s perfect for my new blog, but something wierd is happening. The blog posts seem to be invisible at times until I scroll over it. Is it something I am doing? Thanks!!

• Wrote on Sunday, November 4th, 2007 - 7:18 pm
  • 18. Birdie gis Says:

Sachiko: It’s just when you are logged in, other peopl don’t see that!
    Luis: Thanks!!
    Lore: Sure! I can help you and also build something around an image
    Cece: thank you!!

• Wrote on Sunday, November 4th, 2007 - 9:05 pm
  • 19. Birdie Sachiko Says:

Hi,
    Thank you visiting for my blog and comment.
    I understand ,when I’m login!!
    And I changed your template.Your template is so cute!I like all your templates!!

Sachiko

• Wrote on Monday, November 5th, 2007 - 4:32 am
  • 20. Birdie Cecelia Says:

One more question…I’m also having some problems with spacing. In one post spaces are fine, but in another every time I publish the spaces I entered between lines disappear making everything all one paragraph. I hope these are easy fixes beacuse I want to use this template so bad…it’s AWESOME!!

• Wrote on Monday, November 5th, 2007 - 8:04 am
  • 21. Birdie Cecelia Says:

Update…now when I look at the site from a different computer not only is some of the text invisible, some of the from the template are missing too! I thought maybe trying a different template would help but it does the same thing. Help! http://coolbabykid.blogspot.com/

• Wrote on Monday, November 5th, 2007 - 4:31 pm
  • 22. Birdie Karla Says:

I was looking for some blogger templates and I chanced upon your site. Honestly, I had a hard time picking a template because all of your creations are so wonderful! ^__^ Keep up the great job and I’m looking forward to more templates from you.

Btw, here is a link to my site: http://astoldbykarla.blogspot.com . I used your secret garden layout. Its so cute! ^__^

• Wrote on Tuesday, November 6th, 2007 - 6:24 pm
  • 23. Birdie Yubby Says:

Hey!
    Thanks so much for the layout, it’s SO cute, i had a hard time picking one, i love them all. Keep up the good work!
    Thanks for visiting BTW.

Yubby

Dear, this template has a new version now Pass by the blog to check it out!!

• Wrote on Thursday, November 8th, 2007 - 11:03 am
  • 24. Birdie nilla cookie Says:

Hey there! I’m using your template.. thanks so much for letting us use it! Keep up the great work

A new version with wider sidebars is available now!!

• Wrote on Thursday, November 15th, 2007 - 10:07 pm
  • 25. Birdie Azra Says:

Hi! Im using this template. Oh, a very cute template. I like very much. Thanks!

• Wrote on Saturday, December 1st, 2007 - 2:58 pm
  • 26. Birdie intan Says:

hi, i really love this template but cannot seem to save the zip file to my computer. could you tell my why i can’t do just that?
    for the meantime i’m using your ‘my notes’ templates…
    basically, all of your templates are beautiful!!!

• Wrote on Tuesday, December 4th, 2007 - 10:38 am
  • 27. Birdie intan Says:

pls ignore my confusion earlier *blush*, i’m now frantically downloading your pretty templates to use on my daughter’s website..
    thanks so much!

• Wrote on Tuesday, December 4th, 2007 - 10:43 am
  • 28. Birdie intan Says:

hi again, thanks for your message. look forward to your princess template!
    cheers…

• Wrote on Tuesday, December 4th, 2007 - 12:13 pm
  • 29. Birdie Jun Says:

I love this template.
    It’s so cute.
    Thank you for sharing.

• Wrote on Sunday, December 16th, 2007 - 1:25 am
  • 30. Birdie admin Says:

• Wrote on Sunday, December 16th, 2007 - 10:11 am
  • 31. Birdie beE Says:

hey, thx for the nice template…
    i use it on my blogg

thx so muach!!!

//beE

• Wrote on Tuesday, December 18th, 2007 - 4:22 am
  • 32. Birdie crafty carolinagirl Says:

Your templates are amazing. I am using this one on my blogger blog.

Thanks so much for posting.

• Wrote on Thursday, January 3rd, 2008 - 5:31 pm
  • 33. Birdie butchay Says:

hello giselle, im using this one as template on my blog, i love your designs so girlish, i hope you can create more 3 coloumns i like the color of rthe template our using right now… Take Care

• Wrote on Thursday, January 10th, 2008 - 10:25 am
  • 34. Birdie butchay Says:

hello gisele, i’m using this one as template on my blog, i love your designs so girlish, i hope you can create more 3 columns i like the color of the template our using right now… Take Care

• Wrote on Thursday, January 10th, 2008 - 10:30 am

Thank you all for the lovely commentssssss!!!
    I am really glad u can use the template!!

• Wrote on Thursday, January 10th, 2008 - 2:53 pm
  • 36. Birdie lyn Says:

TQ for da lovely layout!
    CHEERS!

Lyn

• Wrote on Monday, January 21st, 2008 - 11:13 am
  • 37. Birdie emotera Says:

hi thanks for sharing this template. i downloaded it and is using now on http://www.emotera.com. thank you so much! God Bless!

• Wrote on Sunday, January 27th, 2008 - 11:59 am
  • 38. Birdie sandra Says:

Thank you. Keep up the good work and good luck on your business.

• Wrote on Wednesday, January 30th, 2008 - 4:17 pm
  • 39. Birdie Didi Says:

Love this template, so cutie :3 I’m using your template now

• Wrote on Saturday, February 16th, 2008 - 7:06 am
  • 40. Birdie Ruthie Says:

Thanks for the adorable template! I love it and your site. I can’t wait to look at your other designs.

• Wrote on Sunday, February 17th, 2008 - 6:28 pm
  • 41. Birdie fingertalks Says:

awesome theme!

• Wrote on Sunday, March 2nd, 2008 - 8:35 am
  • 42. Birdie Rojoy Says:

Hi I was trying to download the code see if I can use it but was not successful. I will be glad if it is okay with you to use your template. Or incase you have another one anything about angels glad to use the template as well. thanks ROjoy

• Wrote on Thursday, March 6th, 2008 - 1:14 am
  • 43. Birdie Rojoy Says:

thank you i did able to download this time thank you.

• Wrote on Thursday, March 6th, 2008 - 1:19 am
  • 44. Birdie Anna Says:

i tried everything i can to upload your template but its just not working.. im so so so so so so so sad now

• Wrote on Monday, March 17th, 2008 - 8:55 am
  • 45. Birdie Anna Says:

Everybody!! I was having problems with gis’s beautiful templates, and she spend time getting it right for me. Not only are the templates great but so is gis.. love you Gis..
    You rock!!!

• Wrote on Wednesday, March 19th, 2008 - 11:14 am
  • 46. Birdie Cherie Says:

Hi I am having trouble uploading the template it keeps telling me Your template could not be parsed as it is not well-formed. Please make sure all XML elements are closed properly.
    XML error message: The document type declaration for root element type “html” must end with ‘>’. I have selected all and pasted, and uploaded, and made sure the widget box is ticked but it still won’t accept it. It there anything else I can try.

• Wrote on Thursday, March 20th, 2008 - 2:26 am
  • 47. Birdie Celes :) Says:

Acabo de instalar esta plantilla, está preciosa!!!
    Gracias por diseñarla y compartirla. Lo más loco es que seas argentina! Vi muchas páginas con plantillas pero siempre de afuera, nunca de acá. Yo soy de Quilmes.

Besotes!

• Wrote on Wednesday, March 26th, 2008 - 1:01 am
  • 48. Birdie Brandy Says:

I just discovered your free templates yesterday, and they are simply wonderful. I have been searching for a very long time for a beautiful template that had three columns, and I was delighted to find that you actually had more than one!

I do have one question, if you have time to help me: how would I change the color of the links to make them stand out a bit more? Is there a simple way to do that? I am sorry I know very little about XML…

Thanks again! Beautiful work…and I will let you know when I have actually launched your template at my site. For now, I am using a test blog.

• Wrote on Tuesday, April 1st, 2008 - 1:07 pm
  • 49. Birdie Ann Merete Says:

Very sweet design, I added it to my blog now

• Wrote on Wednesday, April 2nd, 2008 - 7:21 am
  • 50. Birdie Brandy Says:

This template is now up and running on my blog. I can’t express how much I love your work. I will definitely be subscribing to your feed!

• Wrote on Wednesday, April 2nd, 2008 - 4:49 pm
  • 51. Birdie dina Says:

Very nice and sweet design. Simply loving it!!! Thanks for sharing… I’m using your template now. Feel free to visit…

• Wrote on Friday, May 2nd, 2008 - 1:16 pm
  • 52. Birdie fung Says:

Thanks very much for the design! Love it so much! But dont know why sometimes the right column doesnt come out, sometimes even the bird!!
    haha…

• Wrote on Monday, May 5th, 2008 - 12:25 pm
  • 53. Birdie fung Says:

ooh~~ i find it drop to the bottom, may i know why?

• Wrote on Monday, May 5th, 2008 - 12:27 pm
  • 54. Birdie fung Says:

Strange? I’ve tried reuploading the template, but same result, so i switch to a blogger template and try again, still, same result! Really strange!!

• Wrote on Tuesday, May 6th, 2008 - 3:04 am
  • 55. Birdie Shanti Says:

Hi love your template very much and looking forward for more.

I am using two of your template and one of it is this where I dedicated to my friend.

I have question tho for birdie’s secret garden , how to fix the vertical line that always come in between the 2nd column and the third (near the header) whenever I put picture that more than 100 pixel wide or widget such as “recent comments”, can you help me to fix this ?!

Thanks for making such a cute and beautiful template
    please make more blogspot template..

• Wrote on Thursday, May 8th, 2008 - 8:33 am
  • 56. Birdie Lysa Says:

Wow, i really love your templates! They are all so cute and lovely!

I used one of your blog templates, by the way. Hope to see more beautiful updates in the future!

• Wrote on Thursday, May 8th, 2008 - 3:40 pm
  • 57. Birdie Risa Says:

Hi Gisselle.. Your templates are so lovely! I use it in my blog. Feel free to visit.. Thanks a lot anyway!

• Wrote on Friday, May 9th, 2008 - 5:08 am
  • 58. Birdie Mocos de colores Says:

Hello! I love this template. I’ve put on my blog!

• Wrote on Friday, May 9th, 2008 - 12:15 pm
  • 59. Birdie Luciana Says:

Hi!

I love this template but my Blogger sends me an error message after I confirm and save it.

Please, help me…

Kisses;

Luciana

• Wrote on Monday, May 26th, 2008 - 4:21 pm
  • 60. Birdie chrissie Says:

i luv ur templates very much!
    i’m looking templates for my new blog~

• Wrote on Monday, May 26th, 2008 - 10:44 pm
  • 61. Birdie monita Says:

very niceeeeeeee!!!!!!!!

• Wrote on Thursday, May 29th, 2008 - 5:18 pm
  • 62. Birdie miss S Says:

hello there,

i’ve just started my own blog, and i came across your page. i’m using this very pretty template that u made and i’m so happy with how it turned out. thank you so much, you just make my day!

hope there’s more design coming from you soon.

• Wrote on Saturday, May 31st, 2008 - 2:46 pm
  • 63. Birdie anjani Says:

hii! i really love ur layout! i’m having problem with new blogger templates.. u know they not really providing many layouts for us! i’m waiting 4 ur new design

ei, can i link u as my friend too??

• Wrote on Saturday, June 14th, 2008 - 7:23 am
  • 64. Birdie Mimie Azrin Says:

Love it! I’m really love it! I’m using it for my daughter blog.

• Wrote on Monday, June 23rd, 2008 - 3:50 am
  • 65. Birdie Gaby Says:

I just love your templates!!! they are sooo cute, I am using two of them in my blogs

thank you so much for letting us use this beautiful designs!!!

• Wrote on Wednesday, June 25th, 2008 - 4:42 am
  • 66. Birdie Poo Says:

Hey Gis,
    Thanks so much for creating these beautiful templates and giving it out to people like me who don’t know anything about XML Thanks a ton! I am using your template for my blog!

• Wrote on Thursday, June 26th, 2008 - 2:21 pm
  • 67. Birdie Rebeca Says:

Hola

Los templates estan hermosos, yo estoy usando este en mi blog y trate de instalar “Feed Burner” pero no me permite, dice que el blog no es validado. Crees que puedas ayudarme? Alguna sugerencia?

Saludos,
    Rebeca

• Wrote on Saturday, June 28th, 2008 - 10:00 am
  • 68. Birdie Sheryl Says:

This template is sooo perfect for me! Thanks a lot!

• Wrote on Monday, June 30th, 2008 - 10:12 am
  • 69. Birdie alifzaimimra Says:

hola gisele!

i love ur templates! they r all cute, pretty n yet simple.
    i even use this template for my blog n it’s perfect! thank u soo much, gis. all the best for ur future!

• Wrote on Wednesday, July 2nd, 2008 - 12:43 am
  • 70. Birdie Small Greenie Says:

I have to say that I love everytheme in your page So… I use this one :” Thanks for the lovely Birdie

• Wrote on Tuesday, July 8th, 2008 - 3:51 am
  • 71. Birdie Harmony Says:

So cute! I’m using it for my pregnancy journal, thanks!!!

Adorable and especially cute for what I am using it for. (I’m still torn though between this and the happy spring!)

• Wrote on Sunday, July 13th, 2008 - 7:11 pm
  • 72. Birdie Jill Says:

I used your template–it is SO SO cute!! Here is my blog address: http://jillball.blogspot.com.

Thank you!!

• Wrote on Wednesday, July 16th, 2008 - 9:31 pm
  • 73. Birdie Tamera Sheaffer Says:

Your templates are the best!

• Wrote on Tuesday, July 22nd, 2008 - 2:21 pm
  • 74. Birdie Danielle Says:

Thanks for the template! I just put it up on my blog and it looks great!
    ~Danielle

• Wrote on Monday, July 28th, 2008 - 1:34 pm
  • 75. Birdie Lakshmi Says:

hi,
    your template is nice, I have used it to make my blog

• Wrote on Tuesday, July 29th, 2008 - 3:50 am
  • 76. Birdie Sri Tatsat Says:

Hi.This template is amazing.Great piece of work from you. Will be using your template for quite sometime I guess.Thanks a lot for it.Have a nice day

• Wrote on Wednesday, July 30th, 2008 - 5:11 am
  • 77. Birdie Shawna Says:

I am trying to use your template on my website and it keeps sending me an error. Please let me know what I can do to get the template to load.

• Wrote on Wednesday, July 30th, 2008 - 12:47 pm
  • 78. Birdie mahardika Says:

Nice.. thank’s..

• Wrote on Thursday, July 31st, 2008 - 12:05 pm
  • 79. Birdie pinksunshine Says:

I know I’m such a noob, but how do you unzip a file? I’m using WinRAR………..could you please help me?

• Wrote on Friday, August 1st, 2008 - 12:59 pm
  • 80. Birdie Lois Tidwell Says:

Such a cute template, thanks!

• Wrote on Thursday, August 7th, 2008 - 12:00 pm
  • 81. Birdie Kevin Says:

I’m know why some people cut and paste the code or upload the file and it doesn’t work.

Basically, you need to remove all the “ADD A PAGE ELEMENT” windows and once you did it, you upload the file and it works …

• Wrote on Friday, August 8th, 2008 - 12:53 pm
  • 82. Birdie Stacey Says:

Love it, using it now! Thanks for sharing!

• Wrote on Friday, August 8th, 2008 - 1:00 pm
  • 83. Birdie sonya sonya Says:

thanks so much for the blog layout. xoxo

• Wrote on Saturday, August 9th, 2008 - 12:24 am
  • 84. Birdie Jamie Says:

I just downloaded your layout yesterday and I love it. Thanks so much.

• Wrote on Sunday, August 10th, 2008 - 11:28 pm
  • 85. Birdie Crystal Says:

I used your blog template and love it! I’ve been searching for something this cute and think it’s great!

Here’s the link…

• Wrote on Monday, August 11th, 2008 - 10:26 am
  • 86. Birdie Butterfly33 Says:

Thank you for the template.. I’m using it on my blog. Very cute template.

• Wrote on Tuesday, August 12th, 2008 - 10:51 am
  • 87. Birdie rani Says:

this so so so adorable,, i’m absolutely using this ! thank you so much!! … muaaacchhh

• Wrote on Wednesday, August 13th, 2008 - 5:26 pm
  • 88. Birdie - Ricca - Says:

I’m just new to Blogger and really have no idea how to change it’s look, thanks to your super cute template!! I really love it.

I also have to say thanks to this site below too to get me to you!

Thanks again from Thailand!!

• Wrote on Thursday, August 14th, 2008 - 5:23 am
  • 89. Birdie Sha Says:

hi, I love your template… it’s adorable and I’m going to use it… thanks for sharing…

• Wrote on Friday, August 15th, 2008 - 2:39 pm
  • 90. Birdie modynoty Says:

• Wrote on Wednesday, August 20th, 2008 - 2:47 pm
  • 91. Birdie Lil Says:

hi! nice designs!! love them. i wish i had half of your talent.
    im a friend passthesauce.

Lils last blog post..From Natural News

• Wrote on Saturday, August 23rd, 2008 - 11:17 pm
  • 92. Birdie Ching Says:

Giselle…..you are a godsend!! I can’t believe you are giving away such sweet and charming templates. Thank you thank you thank you!! I love it!!

I’m using your template at my site, please come and see.

I also wanted to ask you a question. I noticed when viewing my own blog using either aol or Internet Explorer browsers, there is a longer grey vertical bar that messes up the top rose’s border. But when I look at it using firefox, it appears just as you designed it. I looked at everyone else’s links using the same template, and same problem. Can you help me fix this?

Thank you so very much for your generosity.

Ching

Chings last blog post..Please Pardon the Dust

• Wrote on Thursday, August 28th, 2008 - 3:04 am
  • 93. Birdie Kim Says:

I just love your templates!! So cute and original!!!!!!!!! I’m using one now. Thanks!!!!!

• Wrote on Saturday, August 30th, 2008 - 11:46 am
  • 94. Birdie Kim Says:

I just love your templates!! So cute and original! I’m using one now. Thanks!!!!!

• Wrote on Saturday, August 30th, 2008 - 11:46 am
  • 95. Birdie renuka Says:

OH GOSH … i just loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee yr templatessssssssss… and they are so easy to use.. I tried each and every code till I chose the one I am currently using on my blog… its just too sweet .. THANK U

• Wrote on Wednesday, September 10th, 2008 - 7:24 am
  • 96. Birdie kekkon Says:

i really love your templates… hopefully there will be more 3 columns template!!!!

• Wrote on Thursday, September 11th, 2008 - 11:17 pm
  • 97. Birdie Isabel Says:

Hola
    Acabo de descubrir ti blog y nada mas verlo ya me he enemorado de las bonitas cosas que haces. Quisiera darte las gracias por compartir estas preciosas plantillas, te confieso que me resultó dificil decidirme por una son todas muy bonitas.
    Felicidades, pasate por mi blog ya he descargado una plantilla y lo estoy instalando todo.
    Gracias una vez más y bravo por tu magnifico trabajo.
    Besos desde Asturias (España)

• Wrote on Friday, September 12th, 2008 - 6:38 am
  • 98. Birdie Sally Says:

Ohhhh thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
    Your Templates are GORGEOUS….
    You are such a talent.
    Like I said..Thank you x

• Wrote on Friday, September 12th, 2008 - 10:07 am
  • 99. Birdie Sally Says:

Opps forgot to add my link…

• Wrote on Friday, September 12th, 2008 - 11:32 am
  • 100. Birdie ikulicious Says:

I love it!!! Thank you!!

• Wrote on Saturday, September 13th, 2008 - 12:40 pm
  • 101. Birdie diginan Says:

I am thinking of starting a blog, this template is beautiful, just might give me a kick start. Wish me luck!!!

• Wrote on Saturday, September 13th, 2008 - 9:38 pm
  • 102. Birdie diginan Says:

• Wrote on Saturday, September 13th, 2008 - 9:40 pm
  • 103. Birdie mint Says:

hi, firstly i wanted to say all ur design are amazingly cute and eye candy. I love it. Just to let you know that I’m using your template for my blog. Hopefully I will have the time to come up with my own in the near future. Thanks for sharing

• Wrote on Monday, September 22nd, 2008 - 1:16 pm
  • 104. Birdie mine Says:

Hi!

I love this template but my Blogger sends me an error message once i uploaded.

(error meassage:- Your template could not be parsed as it is not well-formed. Please make sure all XML elements are closed properly.)

Anyone there can help me…appreciate your assis.

Email: farry123@yahoo.com

• Wrote on Wednesday, September 24th, 2008 - 4:30 am
  • 105. Birdie Mac Says:

I personally love your blog templates. They look so nice! I always use your blog templates when ever a new ones comes out! Thanks for all your templates! They all rocks.

• Wrote on Saturday, September 27th, 2008 - 6:57 am
  • 106. Birdie Doti Says:

thanks a lot!!!

love birdie! love the colours!

• Wrote on Saturday, October 4th, 2008 - 3:20 am
  • 107. Birdie Paula Says:

I love this little template and I love using it! Thanks for making it free to us

• Wrote on Tuesday, October 7th, 2008 - 9:18 pm
  • 108. Birdie Summer Says:

i love all ur templates!!
    i’ve been using this one for almost one year!!

hopefully there’s more 3 columns template to come!!

keep up your great work!!

• Wrote on Friday, October 10th, 2008 - 6:26 am
  • 109. Birdie Andreina Says:

I’m using it Love it!

• Wrote on Friday, October 17th, 2008 - 11:53 am
  • 110. Birdie MrsGraig Says:

Hi Gis..I’m using this template..I’m loving it..Credit to u on my site with ur template..Thanks a lot ^-^

• Wrote on Saturday, October 18th, 2008 - 11:31 am
  • 111. Birdie Sue Says:

I’m using ur template. Loving it.

• Wrote on Monday, October 20th, 2008 - 3:59 am
  • 112. Birdie Tenny Says:

Hi I have downloaded your template! absolutly gorgeous, all props to you, thanks for sharing with us!

Not sure when i shall use it for my blog (just setting up) but stop by and see how you like!

thanks!

• Wrote on Thursday, October 23rd, 2008 - 4:35 am
  • 113. Birdie Diana Says:

Hola amiga, quiero cambiar mi template por un diseño tuyo, pero me resulta imposible porque después de descomprimir me marca error y no puede abrir el xml.. podrías ayudarme a poner tu diseño en mi blog..?? gracias.. Diana..

• Wrote on Saturday, October 25th, 2008 - 11:55 am
  • 114. Birdie blurr Says:

hye gisele, i’m using ur templete and it’s very gorgeous. thx

• Wrote on Saturday, October 25th, 2008 - 6:12 pm
  • 115. Birdie liYana Says:

your template was super cute & sweet… my friends love it very much bcoz very warming… thanx a lot to you..welcome to my page to see how your template suit my page =)

• Wrote on Monday, October 27th, 2008 - 9:18 am
  • 116. Birdie Nena Says:

The images o this templante can´t see

• Wrote on Monday, October 27th, 2008 - 3:34 pm
  • 117. Birdie Colleen Says:

Hey i love this layout. You do great work.

• Wrote on Friday, November 14th, 2008 - 1:43 pm
  • 118. Birdie noriz Says:

hi..ur template was really cute..it was superb.am using it as my layout.thanx alot

• Wrote on Monday, November 17th, 2008 - 2:29 am
  • 119. Birdie Bogie Says:

hello there.. thanks so much for this template. I’m using it now!

• Wrote on Tuesday, November 18th, 2008 - 10:50 am
  • 120. Birdie keylie Says:

hai,, i really amaze wif ur design darl,,,
    thank you yaa,, im using it in my blog

• Wrote on Wednesday, November 19th, 2008 - 3:23 pm
  • 121. Birdie piggy Says:

i LUV it!

• Wrote on Saturday, November 22nd, 2008 - 5:12 am
  • 122. Birdie applegreen Says:

i’m taking this !
    thx

• Wrote on Sunday, November 30th, 2008 - 12:14 am
  • 123. Birdie hana Says:

your template is soo cute!!

• Wrote on Sunday, November 30th, 2008 - 3:24 am
  • 124. Birdie Karen Says:

I’m currently using this template…thank you…i like it

• Wrote on Monday, December 8th, 2008 - 12:57 pm
  • 125. Birdie Shahs Says:

My friend really love this template so much that she made me put it on her website. Thank you so much for it and all the best!
    Her blog is http://petitemaniac.blogspot.com

• Wrote on Thursday, December 11th, 2008 - 3:44 pm
  • 126. Birdie Evenstar Says:

Muchísimas gracias!!! Lo estoy usando en mi Blogger. Saludos desde Argentina

• Wrote on Tuesday, December 16th, 2008 - 2:58 pm
  • 127. Birdie jen Says:

People cannot comment using the comment link for this template. Is there a way to fix it?

• Wrote on Thursday, December 18th, 2008 - 1:45 pm

@jen: this last thing you report is a problem of some blogs with the template change, and not of the template itself. You can try clicking on “revert widgets to default” in the html editor tab (it’s a text link under the text area where the template code it)

• Wrote on Thursday, December 18th, 2008 - 1:48 pm
  • 129. Birdie Amie Says:

Hi Gisele. I love your template so much. I am having my first baby and I was looking for the perfect layout and this is it. I am still working on this so it may take some time, but thank you so much!

• Wrote on Thursday, December 18th, 2008 - 7:33 pm
  • 130. Birdie zeyra Says:

hye im using this.and it’s very awesome.thanks!!

• Wrote on Monday, December 29th, 2008 - 5:41 am
  • 131. Birdie aswa Says:

love this template. i’m using this for my blog..hope u can design template with red basis coz i love red very much………

• Wrote on Thursday, January 1st, 2009 - 6:32 am
  • 132. Birdie Verowski Says:

son preciosas tus plantillas! felicidades por ese trabajo que haces. me encanta!
    cogí esta plantilla para mi blog, es preciosa!
    un saludo desde españa y feliz año!

• Wrote on Saturday, January 3rd, 2009 - 8:15 am
  • 133. Birdie JoAnn Says:

I would love to install your lovely template but when I’ve tried to download it I get this message:

This page contains the following errors:

error on line 578 at column 189: Failed to parse QName ‘expr:g:’
    Below is a rendering of the page up to the first error.

What am I doing wrong?

• Wrote on Saturday, January 3rd, 2009 - 12:20 pm
  • 134. Birdie didi Says:

i try to use this one n i really fall in love.. thanks again for this free give..

• Wrote on Sunday, January 4th, 2009 - 12:22 am
  • 135. Birdie Faiz Says:

I’ve just started blogging and currently using your template.thank you soooo much..it is really nice!

• Wrote on Tuesday, January 6th, 2009 - 6:29 am
  • 136. Birdie pehpot Says:

>_<Hi! i am using this template and I love it so much, just a minor problem,
    How can I create expandable post summaries? it said in blogger help that i just need to add codes on my template somewhere after this: or . please help! thanks!
    I also love your template here.. i love green.

• Wrote on Friday, January 9th, 2009 - 9:54 pm
  • 137. Birdie pehpot Says:

i will have you in my blog roll

• Wrote on Friday, January 9th, 2009 - 9:55 pm
  • 138. Birdie Melon Says:

Thank you very much for creating such lovely template. I’m using it now!

• Wrote on Monday, January 12th, 2009 - 9:19 am
  • 139. Birdie SylviaR Says:

I’m using this template! it’s cute! thanks~

• Wrote on Tuesday, January 13th, 2009 - 8:19 am
  • 140. Birdie joie Says:

i love this template so much.i’m using it now.it’s so cute.. thanks

• Wrote on Tuesday, January 20th, 2009 - 7:03 am
  • 141. Birdie ash Says:

I sooo lowe it! I am using this. thanks a tonne!

• Wrote on Tuesday, January 20th, 2009 - 9:16 am
  • 142. Birdie Nisa Says:

Hello! I love all your templates but when I tried to open the extracted file I downloaded from you, it says “The XML page cannot be displayed”. :-( Help?

• Wrote on Tuesday, January 20th, 2009 - 8:28 pm
  • 143. Birdie princuess pudge Says:

i love this template and have been using it on my blog for the past month or so. thank you for your wonderful work!

• Wrote on Tuesday, January 27th, 2009 - 8:06 am
  • 144. Birdie Bogie Says:

hello there Gis, can I ask some help? My blog looks messy when I use MOzilla Firefox. But on explorer its okay. I like this template so much and I don’t want to change it. Please help me to fix the problem. Thanks so much!

• Wrote on Saturday, January 31st, 2009 - 2:19 pm
  • 145. Birdie Mahika Says:

Hey, I have a question. I used this layout, but I don’t see some of my sidebars (Friends, Archives, etc.) How come?

• Wrote on Sunday, February 1st, 2009 - 7:09 pm
  • 146. Birdie Natasha Says:

I love your templates! I’m using this one

• Wrote on Thursday, February 5th, 2009 - 3:36 am
  • 147. Birdie Ciona Says:

Love it! I’m using it now.

• Wrote on Thursday, February 5th, 2009 - 4:26 am
  • 148. Birdie oda Says:

totally love it.. i’m using it now..thanks for this lovely template

• Wrote on Saturday, February 7th, 2009 - 1:24 am
  • 149. Birdie Montie_M Says:

Thanks a lot for your beautiful template. The color/graphics are a classic and always stylish.

• Wrote on Sunday, February 8th, 2009 - 1:14 am
  • 150. Birdie vs Says:

cute template! i’m using it now. thanks a bunch =).

• Wrote on Sunday, February 8th, 2009 - 2:10 pm
  • 151. Birdie small town girl Says:

thanks gisele..
    am using it!!
    You Rock!!!

• Wrote on Monday, February 9th, 2009 - 12:31 pm
  • 152. Birdie cathy davis Says:

I am using this precious template. (I’m having some sizing problems but I’m going to see if you have a FAQ and I’ll see if I can fix.)

Your templates are great!

• Wrote on Friday, February 27th, 2009 - 2:40 pm
  • 153. Birdie Yutan Lin Says:

I love the template so much!! I”m using it now…….. in Chinese. Thank you very much!!^O^

• Wrote on Monday, March 9th, 2009 - 9:51 am
  • 154. Birdie Juliana Says:

Hi!! I love yours jobs…i using birdies secrets garden in my blog…i´m a brazilian…sorry for my bad english..
    Thank you verry much!

• Wrote on Wednesday, March 11th, 2009 - 1:07 am
  • 155. Birdie rieska Says:

Thanks for your template. I’m using it right now and I’m so happy. I love it so much.

• Wrote on Thursday, March 19th, 2009 - 7:15 am
  • 156. Birdie Cherie Says:

Hi, just thanking you for this wonderful template. Very creative! Thumbs up!!!

• Wrote on Saturday, March 21st, 2009 - 6:46 am
  • 157. Birdie mrsapplejuice Says:

Thanks for the super cute template!

• Wrote on Friday, March 27th, 2009 - 8:42 pm
  • 158. Birdie pipiy Says:

haii, thanks for the cute template. love it ^,^

• Wrote on Saturday, March 28th, 2009 - 3:31 am
  • 159. Birdie cheyenne Says:

hey. ur layouts are xoooo cute.. i actually used two of them.. Thanks for making them, ayt? its really lovely.. i love them! and ur designs.. x] godspeed..

take care.
    ♥ shy.

• Wrote on Monday, April 6th, 2009 - 1:23 am
  • 160. Birdie onlinemommy Says:

thank you for your free templates. I downloaded this one and apply on my site.

Thank you so much!

• Wrote on Tuesday, April 14th, 2009 - 7:30 am
  • 161. Birdie onlinemommy Says:

Hi Gis,

When I uploaded your template on my site, I had no problem, everything is working ok. But when I checked it again, the image on the upper right is missing http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/6666/gardenhead03gk2.jpg. I tried to access it directly in IE but it cannot really be found.

The weird thing is, it was there earlier.

I hope you can help me. Thanks in advance

• Wrote on Tuesday, April 14th, 2009 - 12:35 pm
  • 162. Birdie leen Says:

i’m using ur template.. its very cute!!!

• Wrote on Tuesday, April 21st, 2009 - 5:26 am
  • 163. Birdie Aikoneko Says:

In my blog it’s happening the same thing told by onlinemommy. Please, can you put a link with the image so that I cant upload on another server?

I love this template *_*

Thanks Gisele!!

check the comment below dear

• Wrote on Sunday, April 26th, 2009 - 10:28 am

Quick fix: This is a link to the images reuploaded, you guys can change the links inside the code. I’ll be uploading an updated version really soon!

Aikoneko Reply:

¡Gracias Gisele! Ya está arreglado

• Wrote on Sunday, April 26th, 2009 - 4:47 pm
  • 165. Birdie Jessica Kennedy Says:

Thanks so much! Mine wasn’t working either! I’ve fixed it!

• Wrote on Monday, April 27th, 2009 - 1:08 am
  • 166. Birdie vs Says:

got it! thanks so much.

xoxo.

• Wrote on Monday, April 27th, 2009 - 5:16 pm

Template UPDATED!!
    Wider sidebars now and a 125 x 125 banner!

mishy Reply:

Thanks Gis! I was wondering why the banner was having issues, but it was just updating I’ll get my links fixed now. Thanks again <3

• Wrote on Monday, April 27th, 2009 - 8:46 pm
  • 168. Birdie Jessica Kennedy Says:

I updated it today! Thanks for your help!

• Wrote on Tuesday, April 28th, 2009 - 8:18 pm
  • 169. Birdie rahmah Says:

hye!! im using ur template!! reli2 like it

• Wrote on Friday, May 1st, 2009 - 9:56 am
  • 170. Birdie anis Says:

Dear Gisele , please help me out from this problem !
    I’m having a problem .
    Why it did not working out when I clicked on Download link . I did click many times but it still didn’t work out . I want to use your template !

• Wrote on Monday, May 4th, 2009 - 8:17 am
  • 171. Birdie Michelle Says:

Love it! Thanks I’m using now!

• Wrote on Monday, May 4th, 2009 - 1:08 pm
  • 172. Birdie iam3x Says:

great designs you’ve got here! thanks for sharin… i’m using the secret garden layout..

iam3xs last blog post..Some like it hot!

• Wrote on Thursday, May 7th, 2009 - 3:47 am
  • 173. Birdie RevAllyson Says:

Hi there! We just added this template to our family blog about our kids.

RevAllysons last blog post..Happiness is a Growing Garden!

• Wrote on Tuesday, May 12th, 2009 - 1:53 pm
  • 174. Birdie Green Thumb Mama Says:

I’m using this template and I absolutely love it! Thank you!

Green Thumb Mamas last blog post..Homesteading

• Wrote on Sunday, May 24th, 2009 - 12:07 am
  • 175. Birdie Encarni Says:

Muchas gracias por la actualización, cada vez esta mejor. Me encanta.
    Mi página

Encarnis last blog post..RINCONES EN EL AULA (5)

• Wrote on Sunday, May 24th, 2009 - 12:35 pm
  • 176. Birdie Kathryn Says:

I am using this templete and i love it very much. However, there is unable to post a comment feature for this templte. Please kindly advise. thanks

Kathryns last blog post..臭臭抱枕

• Wrote on Monday, May 25th, 2009 - 2:15 am

@Kat
    uhm, well, one trick that always work when this happens is clicking on
    “revert widgets to defaul” under the template code box
    Gis

• Wrote on Monday, May 25th, 2009 - 11:44 am
  • 178. Birdie pamme Says:

que hermosos templates, realmente te felicito por tanta creatividad…bellisimo!!!

• Wrote on Wednesday, May 27th, 2009 - 12:13 am
  • 179. Birdie artyboy Says:

hello!!i would like to use this template.but im a wordpress blogger,how can i use this amazing template???plis help me out!!

artyboys last blog post..Permohonan Maaf buat Sahabat!

• Wrote on Friday, June 5th, 2009 - 8:23 am
  • 180. Birdie kristanti paramita Says:

hi, i’m using it now and love it very much!!
    thanks!

kristanti paramitas last blog post..for once

• Wrote on Saturday, June 6th, 2009 - 2:58 pm
  • 181. Birdie fred Says:

sooooooooooo sweeeeeeeeeet :-)
    i luv all ur templates !!

• Wrote on Monday, June 8th, 2009 - 6:12 am
  • 182. Birdie Ale Says:

Thank you so much for your free templates!!!!!

• Wrote on Monday, June 8th, 2009 - 6:19 am
  • 183. Birdie Jac Says:

May I use this please?

• Wrote on Tuesday, June 9th, 2009 - 5:45 am
  • 184. Birdie Aurora Says:

I would also love to use your template in wordpress – can you tell me how or where to find some? thanks.

Auroras last blog post..Another generation begins….

• Wrote on Tuesday, June 9th, 2009 - 11:22 pm
  • 185. Birdie Nur Amira Says:

Peace be unto you!

Four words – I LOVE THIS TEMPLATE.

and three more – …I used it.

Brill stuff here! I hope your creativity never stops flowing!

• Wrote on Wednesday, June 10th, 2009 - 12:33 pm
  • 186. Birdie jen Says:

Thank you so very much for your free blog templates. I am very grateful to you. I used one of your templates, you can see it here http://fartsandart.blogspot.com/

• Wrote on Friday, June 12th, 2009 - 11:59 pm
  • 187. Birdie Kelly Says:

Hi,
    I am having trouble with this layout because when I click on “post a comment” nothing happens.
    Is there a known issue with this?
    How can I be able to post a comment?

Thanks,
    Kelly
    .-= Kelly´s last blog ..Couple Finance =-.

• Wrote on Saturday, June 13th, 2009 - 9:46 am
  • 188. Birdie Nadja Says:

Thanks for this beaytiful templates. I love my new blog design
    .-= Nadja´s last blog ..Nyt legetøj til moar! =-.

• Wrote on Saturday, June 13th, 2009 - 10:02 am
  • 189. Birdie yee Says:

i like that

• Wrote on Tuesday, June 16th, 2009 - 8:49 am
  • 190. Birdie farah Says:

hi, i tried to download the xml file for the blog layout, but can’t.
    It says the xml file can’t be display..
    any idea??
    love your design very much..it is so cute..
    hope i have the talent like yours..

• Wrote on Wednesday, June 17th, 2009 - 8:54 am
  • 191. Birdie Kelly Says:

Farah, you need to click “open with” and select “wordpad” or “word” and open it in there to get the code. Then copy the code into the html part of your blog.
    .-= Kelly´s last blog ..Goodies From Japan =-.

• Wrote on Thursday, June 18th, 2009 - 1:31 am
  • 192. Birdie PassionArte Says:

Ciao! I’m starting to create my blog and I’ve found this wonderful template!!

• Wrote on Monday, June 22nd, 2009 - 9:59 am
  • 193. Birdie arinaa Says:

thank you gisele i’ll use this as my blog template, it is so cute !

• Wrote on Tuesday, June 23rd, 2009 - 7:25 am
  • 194. Birdie Cristina Says:

Hola!!
    Me ha encantado tu blog, tus diseños son geniales! He escogido este para hacer un blog sobre mi perrita.
    ¡¡¡Muchas gracias por compartirlo!!!

• Wrote on Sunday, June 28th, 2009 - 1:10 pm
  • 195. Birdie PassionArte Says:

Ciao! I’m using this wonderful template but… the comments don’t work! How can I do??? I don’t want to change the template, I love it!
    .-= PassionArte´s last blog ..3d monster bookmark – there’s a silly green monster on my bookmark… =-.

PassionArte Reply:

Ok, I’ve read this your old post, now:
    “one trick that always work when this happens is clicking on
    “revert widgets to defaul” under the template code box
    Gis”

It’s working!

awesome!!

PassionArte Reply:

thank you very much!!

• Wrote on Tuesday, June 30th, 2009 - 6:50 am
  • 196. Birdie eila Says:

hi! this is such a nice template…I love that it is also so easy to download and use…

Gracias!
    .-= eila´s last blog ..….On The Sound of Music =-.

• Wrote on Wednesday, July 1st, 2009 - 12:22 am
  • 197. Birdie Nei Says:

luvin it…
    .-= Nei´s last blog ..my puny life… =-.

• Wrote on Sunday, July 12th, 2009 - 1:31 am
  • 198. Birdie Cheah Lee Says:

Hi Gisele, really loves the templates u designed, simple and nice! I have just use this template for my son’s blog…
    .-= Cheah Lee´s last blog ..Baby Oliver’s Development ~ what I eat! =-.

• Wrote on Wednesday, July 22nd, 2009 - 2:03 pm
  • 199. Birdie sui ta Says:

hi! i really want to use this template too! but,i can’t seem to open the html file. i don’t have winzip so i tried opening with microsoft word and notepad at a time but weird characters popped up. D: D: i want to use thiisss toooo.. it’s raelly cutteee..

• Wrote on Wednesday, July 29th, 2009 - 7:21 am
  • 200. Birdie Montie M Says:

Hi Giselle,
    Big thanks for this. I once wondered why the picture was gone, but you fixed that. I will try to reupload the XML.

Birdie’s Secret Garden is the best I’ve found!
    .-= Montie M´s last blog ..Adolfo Dominguez – Agua Fresca de Rosas =-.

• Wrote on Wednesday, July 29th, 2009 - 7:42 am
  • 201. Birdie Wina Says:

ayee..
    love this template so much XD
    birdie is cute
    thanks a lot =)

• Wrote on Saturday, August 8th, 2009 - 8:11 am
  • 202. Birdie Claudia Says:

OMG! I’m so glad I found you!
    I am definetly using this! thank you!
    .-= Claudia´s last blog ..Starting Something New! =-.

• Wrote on Tuesday, August 11th, 2009 - 2:21 pm
  • 203. Birdie Mariana Says:

Hi!
    Love this template sooo much!! it made my blog much more femine!
    kisses
    .-= Mariana´s last blog ..Tão chegando…. =-.

• Wrote on Wednesday, August 12th, 2009 - 3:21 pm
  • 204. Birdie syazana Says:

love this template..
    thanks so much!! XD

• Wrote on Sunday, August 16th, 2009 - 1:27 am
  • 205. Birdie Betânia Says:

Hey, dear… Congrat for ur great job and amazing site.
    I am here to tell u i am using ur template, dear… Thanks so much.

Hope i have instaled this properly.

Thanks so much.

Beth
    .-= Betânia´s last undefined ..If you register your site for free at =-.

• Wrote on Sunday, August 23rd, 2009 - 9:28 pm
  • 206. Birdie CNR Says:

Check this out!!!!
    .-= CNR´s last blog ..Surprise, surprise! =-.

• Wrote on Monday, August 24th, 2009 - 5:52 pm
  • 207. Birdie Colleen Says:

Hi! I just wanted to let you know I just put your secret garden template on my blog. Thank you so much being so generous with you talent! If I decide to put a custom design on my blog you will definitely be the first person I think of!!!

(I also put the “notes” template on my other site…. http://ourthoughtsonthings.blogspot.com. But… I’m thinking of switching it to another of your birdies designs instead.)
    .-= Colleen´s last blog ..So???? =-.

• Wrote on Tuesday, August 25th, 2009 - 6:22 pm
  • 208. Birdie whitney Says:

your works are so beautifully done! totally loving it! and i can add and delete widget without having to open frame in new window! thank you so much! will add a link to you in my blog~
    .-= whitney´s last blog ..My BOSS is so hawt~ =-.

Thanks dear!

• Wrote on Saturday, August 29th, 2009 - 2:29 pm
  • 209. Birdie βικυ Says:

i love it !!

• Wrote on Sunday, September 6th, 2009 - 4:42 pm
  • 210. Birdie aishah Says:

hi there.. just want you to know, i love this template so much. thx for your great works in creating such a beautiful design
    .-= aishah´s last blog .. =-.

• Wrote on Sunday, September 6th, 2009 - 8:31 pm
  • 211. Birdie Brenda Says:

I am using this wonderful template on my 3rd blog; I am just loving it! It is clean, neat, and just adorable and the banner was a nice surprise also; I animated it and it looks so cute with the layout! Would love if you come visit sometime. Thanks so much for your wonderful work! Hugs xxx
    .-= Brenda´s last blog ..BIRDHOUSE TUBED IMAGE =-.

• Wrote on Friday, September 11th, 2009 - 6:04 pm
  • 212. Birdie Bru Says:

Hola Princess..Me encanto tu blog, y me tome la libertad de tomar una plantilla para mi blog, hace mucho (muchisimo, en realidad) que no tenia tiempo y no posteaba nada, pero moria por regresar, y en tu sitio encontre el diseño perfecto..Muchas Felicidades, eres una persona muy talentosa. Por cierto, podre en link en mi sitio, si te molesta me avisas y lo quito..ok???. Muchos saludos, y cuando tengas un tiempito te espero en sitio.Besos.BRU
    .-= Bru´s last blog ..Preparando el regreso..! =-.

• Wrote on Sunday, September 20th, 2009 - 7:50 pm
  • 213. Birdie Celine Says:

Hi Gisele
    I am a new blogger and I have been searching for a 3 column template for a week now and I am so lucky to have found your website. Your work is marvelous. Love all your templates. Thank you so much for offering the free template.
    Celine
    .-= Celine´s last blog ..Crochet Cat Bag – Maya =-.

• Wrote on Thursday, September 24th, 2009 - 2:04 am
  • 214. Birdie Nisya Says:

please give me this template heehhehe

• Wrote on Thursday, September 24th, 2009 - 5:40 am
  • 215. Birdie Yvonne Says:

I love the left-hand column addition. Thank you so much for creating this and offering it freely.

• Wrote on Tuesday, September 29th, 2009 - 6:54 pm
  • 216. Birdie Madeline Says:

can u help me with my blog?
    i downloaded the template already..
    but still i cannot use it…
    .-= Madeline´s last undefined ..If you register your site for free at =-.

• Wrote on Friday, October 2nd, 2009 - 12:07 pm
  • 217. Birdie CoNnie_Kc Says:

Thanks for the awesome blog design. I’m using this for my blog now.

.-= CoNnie_Kc´s last blog ..Tangled up =-.

• Wrote on Monday, October 5th, 2009 - 7:33 am
  • 218. Birdie Rini Says:

Dear Gis,

Thank you so much for sharing, it’s awesome design

• Wrote on Tuesday, October 6th, 2009 - 2:46 pm
  • 219. Birdie Venessa Says:

Hello thanks for this awesome template! I’m using it!

• Wrote on Tuesday, October 13th, 2009 - 7:12 am
  • 220. Birdie hya Says:

i’m gonna use this!:p
    .-= hya´s last blog ..fool’s game =-.

• Wrote on Wednesday, October 28th, 2009 - 10:48 am
  • 221. Birdie jhaney Says:

hi! thanks for sharing this wonderful template. I used it on my new blog.
    .-= jhaney´s last blog ..Sunflower Field =-.

• Wrote on Friday, October 30th, 2009 - 9:44 am
  • 222. Birdie mariska Says:

wow amazing and calm template

i love your template theme and this website…

im waiting for your new blogger template…

• Wrote on Tuesday, November 17th, 2009 - 4:54 am
  • 223. Birdie bba Says:

i love it =)

• Wrote on Saturday, November 21st, 2009 - 10:55 am
  • 224. Birdie aurikel Says:

hi..this template is so………….cute. plz allow me to apply this cute birdie as my blog template.. actually, i already use it..
    .-= aurikel´s last blog ..Indah rupa dari rasa =-.

• Wrote on Wednesday, December 9th, 2009 - 11:44 am
  • 225. Birdie Pauline Says:

Hi, I am using this template now too! I love it! Thanks for offering if free!!!

• Wrote on Wednesday, January 13th, 2010 - 4:34 am
  • 226. Birdie kiku Says:

Hi : )
    your template is really cute..
    i’m using it for my blog..

• Wrote on Monday, January 25th, 2010 - 8:43 am
  • 227. Birdie Ale Says:

me encantan tus disenos, ya estoy usando uno en mi blog! gracias.

• Wrote on Sunday, January 31st, 2010 - 4:46 am
  • 228. Birdie sarachung Says:

I am using your template, thank you so much for sharing, it is beautiful!!!!!

• Wrote on Monday, February 1st, 2010 - 5:25 pm
  • 229. Birdie Alicia Says:

Thanks for the template!! It is sooooo cute and just what I have been looking for!

• Wrote on Tuesday, February 16th, 2010 - 11:53 pm
  • 230. Birdie ain syuhada Says:

yeehaa..im using ur templates!its so0 cute!!

• Wrote on Monday, March 8th, 2010 - 4:59 pm
  • 231. Birdie Sarah Says:

I want to use this template for my blog. I LOVE IT! I don’t see where I click to download the template to I can put it on my blog. Can you help me? Thanks so much. Oh and by the way you have beautiful templates!!

• Wrote on Thursday, March 11th, 2010 - 11:12 pm
  • 232. Birdie Sarah Says:

I left you a message I was having trouble uploading. I figured it out. I am using this template and I love it. Thatnks!

• Wrote on Friday, March 12th, 2010 - 5:52 am
  • 233. Birdie Julie Says:

This might be a stupid question but I can not get the file to unzip after I download it!! I have clicked save file and it will not open for me. It downloads it and shows up but will not unzip?? Just wondering if you could help me because I adore your templates!

Thanks!

~Julie

Julie! I recommend to use WINRAR!!

• Wrote on Friday, March 26th, 2010 - 4:52 pm
  • 234. Birdie Sarah Says:

I’m using it, it’s so cute

• Wrote on Saturday, March 27th, 2010 - 8:15 pm
  • 235. Birdie paish Says:

hi. i’m using this template. thank God for such brilliant design

• Wrote on Thursday, April 1st, 2010 - 3:56 am
  • 236. Birdie Samantha Says:

Thank you so much for sharing, you’ve helped us get our website on it’s feed – your pages are beautiful!! Thank you again!

• Wrote on Thursday, April 8th, 2010 - 10:08 pm
  • 237. Birdie Jewel Says:

GOT IT! LOVE IT! I had the old one too. These are so cute! Thanks a lot! ^_^

• Wrote on Thursday, April 15th, 2010 - 9:59 am
  • 238. Birdie Smart CoOkie Says:

I’m using it and I love it. =]

• Wrote on Saturday, April 17th, 2010 - 1:09 pm
  • 239. Birdie she Says:

i like this template. im using it darl..

• Wrote on Thursday, April 22nd, 2010 - 1:06 am
  • 240. Birdie Ana Caroline Says:

I maked a blog to my first daughter Elisa (Elisa na Web, in Portuguese), and now I was searching a new template, and chose this. It’s beautiful, very beautiful! In some days your template will be in my blog. Thanks.

• Wrote on Wednesday, May 26th, 2010 - 7:27 pm

try clicking on “revert widgets to default” under the template html code box

• Wrote on Saturday, June 5th, 2010 - 11:16 am
  • 242. Birdie Ana Caroline Says:

Tks a lot! Now the area of comments is working. Kisses and visit my blog elisanaweb.blogspot.com

• Wrote on Wednesday, June 9th, 2010 - 9:12 pm
  • 243. Birdie idawanie Says:

Thanks for the your layout! im loving it!

• Wrote on Tuesday, July 13th, 2010 - 8:25 am
  • 244. Birdie annyss Says:

i’m using it in my blog.. tq so much.. i like it..

• Wrote on Wednesday, July 21st, 2010 - 1:01 am
  • 245. Birdie selly Says:

i want this how to download help

• Wrote on Friday, September 10th, 2010 - 4:35 am
  • 246. Birdie kisamon Says:

hei !
    i like this template so much
    i’m using it

thx so much

• Wrote on Wednesday, September 15th, 2010 - 3:06 pm
  • 247. Birdie LaL Says:

Haii,, nice template
    i love it at the first sight

i used it on my blog http://lal-craft.blogspot.com/

but there’s somethin missing,., i can’t see “my favourite” box in the right side,,
    could u help me?

• Wrote on Tuesday, October 12th, 2010 - 12:03 pm
  • 248. Birdie Masturah Says:

Hi, this template is so cute and i’m in love with it. <33
    I'm using it in my blog. Thankies!
    ^_^

• Wrote on Sunday, November 28th, 2010 - 7:02 pm
  • 249. Birdie syaza Says:

cute !!!

• Wrote on Saturday, December 4th, 2010 - 2:26 am
  • 250. Birdie Ejiko Says:

Hi! Love all your templates! great job!!
    By the way, how do I change the font size of the sidebar on the right (side bar for labels)?

Thanks a million!

• Wrote on Friday, February 18th, 2011 - 9:27 am
  • 251. Birdie Krista Says:

This one is really cute, thanks! I’m using it in my blog.

• Wrote on Sunday, March 13th, 2011 - 7:57 pm
  • 252. Birdie homming Says:

Dear,
    My English is poor,sorry.
    I like your designs very much.
    If I want to make a card of my baby daughter,then send to my friends.
    May I use the image in this(Birdie’s Secret Garden) Blog templates and Pretty Roses in the card?

Thank you very much.

No dear, sorry!

• Wrote on Saturday, March 19th, 2011 - 9:27 am
  • 253. Birdie Vero al 100% Says:

I love your template, I’m using it in my blog! Thanks

• Wrote on Wednesday, April 6th, 2011 - 11:23 am
  • 254. Birdie Brooke Says:

Cute design! I’m using it here: http://brookeandmikeevans.blogspot.com/

Thanks!

• Wrote on Monday, April 11th, 2011 - 4:02 am
  • 255. Birdie Marika Says:

I’m using it, and love it. Thank you!

• Wrote on Saturday, May 21st, 2011 - 4:48 am
  • 256. Birdie Cris Says:

Hi!!! Beautifull template. I like of very much.
    I’m using it in my blog.
    Thank you!

• Wrote on Sunday, July 3rd, 2011 - 4:46 am
  • 257. Birdie raeyna kam Says:

these birdies are lovely. im so in love with it. credits to the beautiful template!

• Wrote on Tuesday, September 6th, 2011 - 3:20 pm
  • 258. Birdie buuwa Says:

Gis.. i love this template..
    i used it now… but i want to change the
    “outer-wrapper width: from 960 to 1100px..”
    but now i have a problem about the header… can i know how to fix to new size outer i made… please help me… huhu

• Wrote on Tuesday, September 20th, 2011 - 5:30 pm
  • 259. Birdie ayu putri Says:

thanks yaa. i use your template

• Wrote on Wednesday, December 14th, 2011 - 7:40 pm
  • 260. Birdie linny Says:

helllo!
    im using your template for my new blog
    if you could teach me to how to change the font of the header section to my own preferred font, that would be great!
    amazing work for the template though <3!!

• Wrote on Thursday, February 2nd, 2012 - 1:50 am
  • 261. Birdie Pei Qi Says:

this is cute…i’m using your blog template now!! thanks

• Wrote on Wednesday, February 15th, 2012 - 10:11 am
  • 262. Birdie Rachel Says:

Ok, I’m doing something wrong! When it’s uploaded it’s cutting out a lot of the adorable images! I’m not sure what to do to fix this, I don’t have too much experience. I’m learning though!

Rachel Reply:

Ok, I’ve gotten that part fixed! But now the About Me and Followers are in Spanish! I don’t know how to fix this part. I’m assuming I’ll have to fix something in the HTML…..

Rachel Reply:

Now I feel like a dummy. Got that fixed too…very simple. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this template. It’s exactly what I was looking for for our farm. Just the right amount of pretty without being over the top. Thank you so much!!

• Wrote on Wednesday, May 9th, 2012 - 12:01 am
  • 263. Birdie ciona Says:

my header is no longer showing up: http://rouserantings.blogspot.com/. any ideas how to fix it?

• Wrote on Tuesday, August 21st, 2012 - 6:04 am
  • 264. Birdie Olidoli Says:

Thank you very much!!*___* It’s so beautiful!!! I really like it :3

• Wrote on Saturday, March 2nd, 2013 - 5:08 am
  • 265. Birdie roz Says:

hello gisele.
    your templates are so cute and really nice
    thankyou for sharing with us hehe

• Wrote on Sunday, June 9th, 2013 - 12:07 pm
  • 266. Birdie Judith Says:

I’m using your template
    Thank you so much, it’s so beautiful..

• Wrote on Thursday, April 10th, 2014 - 4:29 pm
  • 267. Birdie ditzzz Says:

Hi, I would really love to use your template but have no idea how! I have tried to follow your instructions but I can’t find the edit HTML on layout – only template but on the edit HTML on design there is no ‘browse’ button. If you could help I would be very very grateful. Thank you soooo much! X http://www.giselejaquenod.com/blog/wp-includes/images/smilies/smile.gif

• Wrote on Saturday, April 12th, 2014 - 6:06 pm
  • 268. Birdie Lara Says:

Love the template!! I”m using it now, thanks!!

• Wrote on Saturday, October 25th, 2014 - 2:16 pm

1. Birdie’s Secret Garden | Free XML Blogger Template at Vevz.com
    2. bitki » Blog Arşivi » Birdie’s Secret Garden | Free XML Blogger Template
    3. Templates Updated / Plantillas actualizadas | Gisele Jaquenod
    4. Blog images missing? / ¿Imágenes desaparecidas? | Gisele Jaquenod
    5. 120个最棒的免费博客模板 | 毅人博客园
    6. 36 Fresh and Beautiful Free Blogger Templates | KolayOnline
    7. 36 Frescos y hermosos temas gratuitos para Blogger | La Dosis Diaria
    8. +30 Mükkemmel Blogger Teması | WEB-KG ~ Sistem gereksinimlerinden birisi!
    9. 36 Fresh and Beautiful Free Blogger Templates | Design Trip Blog