Birdie’s Sweet Blog | Free XML Blogger Template

Posted by Gis in Free Blog Templates - Saturday, December 1st, 2007

Updated February 16th, 2009. TEMPLATE UPDATED // Please make sure you clean cookies BEFORE trying to upload this one // No se olviden de limpiar los cookies ANTES de intentar instalar!!

sweet_blog

Click to preview / Click para previsualizar

• 1. Birdie Peggie Says:

Another good one! I am liking mine more and more and thank you for keeping up the great work!

• Wrote on Saturday, December 1st, 2007 - 9:59 pm
  • 2. Birdie admin Says:

Yours is listed now

• Wrote on Saturday, December 1st, 2007 - 10:18 pm
  • 3. Birdie Chiquilla Anónima Says:

Precioso, precioso, nuevo diseño!
    Me encanta pasar por aquí y ver cositas nuevas.
    Creo que ahora que tengo tiempo me aplicaré para aprender a hacer plantillas también, y así actualizar el blog con nueva apariencia navideña. Espero que no te moleste, que cambie el diseño por otro, no? Yo sé que no.
    Besos y abrazos pre-festivos,
    espero que estés muy bien
    y éxito en todo.

• Wrote on Tuesday, December 11th, 2007 - 3:30 am
  • 4. Birdie Anne Says:

I’d like to thank you for this beautiful template that you’ve made. Actually I love all your templates but this one suits me more because I blog about baked goodies. I widen the width a bit to accomodate my pictures and it resulted to having a space in the upper corner. My fault though because I have no knowledge whatsoever when it comes to html or any codes. Nevertheless, I’m very happy with this template. Thank you so much.

It’s very admirable of you to share your work with others

• Wrote on Monday, January 7th, 2008 - 8:10 am
  • 5. Birdie reis Says:

hi gisele,i came across your website from my friend’s blog and i fell in love with your wonderful creations immediately!

i’ve been trying to upload the sweet blog template quite a few times however as i’m new to the blogging world i’ve been experiencing difficulties uploading your template because i don’t know how to adjust. could you possibly help me please

• Wrote on Saturday, February 2nd, 2008 - 1:25 pm
  • 6. Birdie Eunice Says:

Deaaarest Giselle,

thank you SOO much for all your lovely templates! It must take up so much of your time & i really appreciate you putting that in. This by far is my favourite – it’s so cute!

I have a problem though with it showing in my food site – http://www.desertsplease.blogspot.com :: problem is the sidebar doesn’t show on the side! and there’s a little white space on top. Was trying to solve it but, alas…I lack the skills. Hope you could help solve this problem (looks like its the same with others). Thanks so much!!!

Love, Eunice

• Wrote on Thursday, March 27th, 2008 - 1:04 pm
  • 7. Birdie cleverarise Says:

Dear Gisele~ I love your designed template so much. However, I have some trouble on using it. Could you visit my website and tell me what happened? ><” Thanks so much~

• Wrote on Saturday, May 10th, 2008 - 12:24 am
  • 8. Birdie Cleverarise Says:

Dear Gisele,

I have temporarily fix my problem that I faced before. However, there is a problem, when I want to use this amazing template for my old blog. The header and post width is only 445 but the width of the header and post of my old blog is about 520. Could you tell me how to make the template suitable for my blog?

• Wrote on Monday, May 12th, 2008 - 9:06 am
  • 9. Birdie Swellcakes Says:

Hi Gisele! Thank you so much for the blog template! I am loving it and have had no problems.

• Wrote on Wednesday, May 14th, 2008 - 12:43 pm
  • 10. Birdie cele Says:

I love your designs, they are amazing , thanks for your work.
    I really want to use this template for my blogger, but it appears like this:
    Image
    and i don’t know how to fix it n.nU
    I’m newbie in this, please tell what i have to do.
    Thanks a lot!
    Y perdona mi pesimo inglés jajaja

• Wrote on Thursday, June 5th, 2008 - 1:20 pm
  • 11. Birdie dnda Says:

heyy.. that’s very cute.. I love that header.. sweet just like the cake

• Wrote on Tuesday, June 10th, 2008 - 1:00 pm
  • 12. Birdie Laras Says:

Hi Gisele, thank you for such a wonderful layout! I’ve been searching for the cute and simple one, then I finally found this. Thanks so much

Anyway, I changed the code for the color. Is it okay?
    And, Could you help me out? When I open my blog in IE, there’s a white space near the header. But it works well in opera.
    The next thing is, I set the images in sidebar to have a border (not the dotted one). It does appear in IE, but it doesn’t work in Opera.
    Do you have any suggestion to fix these?
    Thanks so much =)

• Wrote on Thursday, June 12th, 2008 - 3:20 am
  • 13. Birdie putingtikbalang Says:

Yay, happy!

Hello, Giselle! thank you for sharing these lovely creations to the rest of the world! They all look so splendid. This sweet blog template absolutely tickles me pink! I’ll use this for my craft and food blog. Thank you! *curtsy*

• Wrote on Monday, June 30th, 2008 - 8:18 am
  • 14. Birdie inn Says:

hi giselle

i am wondering what do u mean by free template? is it really free?? n we use it as ours?? or is there any hidden charges?)

tq so much?
    inn

• Wrote on Saturday, July 5th, 2008 - 11:54 am
  • 15. Birdie mi5singu Says:

wow…your templates are so impressive to me at the first sign i saw it via your banner in cake’s website. I love your style! Keep working like this and more. All the things here are cute!
    Sincerely,

• Wrote on Friday, July 18th, 2008 - 10:14 pm
  • 16. Birdie Yumi Says:

Hello, your templates are so sweet.
    Thank you for your creativity and for sharing them with us.
    Im using this one, and just changes one color and the font.
    Thank you.

• Wrote on Friday, July 25th, 2008 - 9:51 pm
  • 17. Birdie Marie Says:

Your designs are so cute! I hope you don’t mind if I use them for my blog. It’s at: http://mo-chan-inthemiddleofnowhere.blogspot.com/

Maries last blog post..Dull Days

• Wrote on Saturday, September 6th, 2008 - 10:55 pm
  • 18. Birdie Girl Named Pete Says:

Thank you so much for this design! My nickname is Pete and my good friends call me “Sweet Pete”. I also have a little canary but he’s orange in color. So this template fits me more than any other out there! Thanks for making these available for the general public. I’ve added you to my favorites.
    Thanks again!!!

• Wrote on Tuesday, September 16th, 2008 - 6:07 pm
  • 19. Birdie Kar Says:

Okay so I keep trying to add this template on my blog but this keeps coming up

“We’re sorry, but we were unable to complete your request.
    When reporting this error to Blogger Support or on the Blogger Help Group, please:

Describe what you were doing when you got this error.
    Provide the following error code and additional information.
    bX-btcv0r
    ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
    blogID: 5217872651002687567
    host: http://www.blogger.com
    uri: /html”

I am totally confused and I have no idea what to do

• Wrote on Thursday, September 18th, 2008 - 3:50 am
  • 20. Birdie wen Says:

hi, i like your designs. can i know how much is your package for a custom 2 column wordpress theme?

• Wrote on Friday, September 19th, 2008 - 5:29 am
  • 21. Birdie Lia Says:

Hi! I love your work very much … so cute.
    I hope you don’t mind if I’m using it at http://bento-world.blogspot.com/

• Wrote on Tuesday, September 30th, 2008 - 2:34 pm
  • 22. Birdie Lia Says:

Hi!Gisele … I love your work very much.
    It’s so cute .. I hope you don’t mind if I use it at http://bento-world.blogspot.com/

Thanks a lot!

• Wrote on Tuesday, September 30th, 2008 - 2:37 pm
  • 23. Birdie Pagingqueenmum Says:

I keep getting the same error message that Kar reported.

• Wrote on Tuesday, October 7th, 2008 - 6:56 pm
    Wrote on Tuesday, October 7th, 2008 - 8:33 pm
  • 25. Birdie pagingqueenmum Says:

Thank you sooooo much. It worked and your templates are amazing

• Wrote on Tuesday, October 7th, 2008 - 9:07 pm
  • 26. Birdie Carrie Says:

Hello! I love your site! Thank you for the Birdie’s Sweet Blog template! It’s terrific!
    I have one questions though… I would like to add an update column like your “What’s Gis up to?” can you provide me with the code and where I place it in your sweet blog template?
    If so I would really appreciate it!
    I’ve already sent a shopping link from this site to all my family members for my Christmas gift wish list… I collect cute mugs and I’ve not seen anything cuter than those!
    Carrie

• Wrote on Sunday, October 12th, 2008 - 1:22 pm
  • 27. Birdie Fatin64 Says:

hey gisele, i just can’t wait for your latest works. i’m now such a fan of yours. thanks gisele for your lovely works. i love your birdie theme. it is so cute!

• Wrote on Friday, October 17th, 2008 - 11:19 pm
  • 28. Birdie tiex Says:

So ,.beautiful,..may I use it,..
    Thanks b4

• Wrote on Thursday, November 13th, 2008 - 7:34 am
  • 29. Birdie afina Says:

hi gisele, i’m dying to apply ur template on my blog,, but it doesnt work..

sweet layout u got here can i request?? hehe..

• Wrote on Monday, November 17th, 2008 - 1:44 am
  • 30. Birdie Martie Says:

I am using your blog for my diet/fitness blog.
    Thank you so much, it is lovely and totally cute.

• Wrote on Monday, November 17th, 2008 - 7:36 pm
  • 31. Birdie Sarah Says:

Thank you for your fab free templete!
    Little birdie is just so cute!

• Wrote on Thursday, November 20th, 2008 - 11:56 am
  • 32. Birdie Maria Says:

i can just say that i love love love this template althought ive made a few adjustments, but overall: love it! and im a person who easily gets bored and likes to change layouts from time to time. but i think this one will stick on for a while

keep up with the good work

• Wrote on Sunday, November 23rd, 2008 - 7:06 pm
  • 33. Birdie afina Says:

hey gisele.. thanks for the free template..
    it is truly cute.. i looovvee it..

• Wrote on Sunday, December 7th, 2008 - 8:19 am
  • 34. Birdie rysha Says:

well . hello there .
    i used this template .
    absolutely love ittt !

• Wrote on Wednesday, December 10th, 2008 - 12:51 pm
  • 35. Birdie XB Mama Says:

Thanks for sharing this lovely template. I am using this in the blog created for my dear son.

• Wrote on Thursday, December 18th, 2008 - 6:48 am
  • 36. Birdie Ruby Says:

Your templates are amazing and just what i was looking for. altho blogger gave me trouble with widgets and what not something bout deleting them thats the only way of saving the template.

im currently using this one on my first blog. i just picked up a new hobby so i’ll be posting about my scrapbooking, stamping and cardmaking.

thanks in advance and if all goes well i hope to contact you for a custom template!

• Wrote on Thursday, January 1st, 2009 - 3:09 am
  • 37. Birdie azh_azr Says:

im a newbie. i hope you don’t mine me asking, is widgets the list below the ‘about me’area?? because i notice that my blog list is missing. is there anyway to get it back. thank.

• Wrote on Wednesday, January 7th, 2009 - 11:18 am
  • 38. Birdie Sunny Says:

I Love your templates very very much!
    I’m applying your templates on my blogs.

I wanna be able to create awesome blog templates like you. Thank you very much

• Wrote on Monday, January 19th, 2009 - 2:07 am
  • 39. Birdie ietoh Says:

hi gis, it’s me again

i succeeded to upload this template. but, i have to delete the navbar widget that make my blog cant be opened.

i’ve tried to re-upload it again but it back to the same problem.

could u pls advise coz i love this template so bad.

• Wrote on Friday, January 30th, 2009 - 6:13 am

Template UPDATED

For those with problems with the page elements, check here: http://www.giselejaquenod.com.ar/blog/2009/02/08/problem-adding-page-elements-templates-updated/

Aquellos con problemas con los elementos de página, fíjense aquí: http://www.giselejaquenod.com.ar/blog/2009/02/08/problem-adding-page-elements-templates-updated/

• Wrote on Sunday, February 8th, 2009 - 11:54 am
  • 41. Birdie Yumi Says:

Loved the changes

• Wrote on Sunday, February 8th, 2009 - 11:52 pm

@ Yumi:
    Thaaaaaaankssss

• Wrote on Sunday, February 8th, 2009 - 11:57 pm
  • 43. Birdie cekkeya Says:

hi there! i used this template for my blog…thanx a lot (^_^)V

• Wrote on Tuesday, February 10th, 2009 - 6:51 am
  • 44. Birdie Helene harepus Says:

I love all of your templates!But i use this one,its my favourite!

• Wrote on Wednesday, February 11th, 2009 - 6:15 pm
  • 45. Birdie Choco Says:

Thank you so much. You got real talent. (just wish I were you).

^_________________________^

• Wrote on Tuesday, February 24th, 2009 - 12:19 pm
  • 46. Birdie Betsey Says:

Sorry dumb question, but I can’t find where you download the template?!
    Thanks!

• Wrote on Monday, March 2nd, 2009 - 8:09 pm
  • 47. Birdie ling hwei Says:

It’s nice, i love it!

• Wrote on Friday, March 13th, 2009 - 2:11 pm
  • 48. Birdie machiizu Says:

i love ur designs ! it’s UBER CUTE

• Wrote on Sunday, March 29th, 2009 - 4:11 am
  • 49. Birdie Trie Says:

Hi, Gisele … I love your design. It’s very cute. I used this one for my daughter’s blog. She chose it by her self. And it looks very good. Thanks for sharing.

• Wrote on Wednesday, April 1st, 2009 - 8:59 am
  • 50. Birdie Your Fan Says:

You’re so cute. I <3 your creations! million thanks! Muah! lots of luck,
    -Nadya

• Wrote on Tuesday, April 21st, 2009 - 10:57 am
  • 51. Birdie renuka Says:

HI Hi… I am using another one of yr layouts again… I am just so in love with all of them .. THANK YOU!!!!!

• Wrote on Wednesday, April 22nd, 2009 - 6:55 am
  • 52. Birdie ashley Says:

hi there,i recently stumble upon your site and found that your templates are really beautiful. i used it on my blog but i have a little problem. i have problem adding widgets. Under the “page elements” there’s nothing else but but the nav bar.can u giv some advice??

• Wrote on Monday, April 27th, 2009 - 10:16 am
  • 53. Birdie ashley Says:

i’m sorry…i just saw the previous comment bout the problem..it’s done..
    thank you!!!

• Wrote on Monday, April 27th, 2009 - 10:44 am
  • 54. Birdie Tamires Says:

your work is incrible. I like too

• Wrote on Wednesday, April 29th, 2009 - 12:00 am
  • 55. Birdie charmine Says:

I love your designs… especially the Birdie. Thank you so much for design the cute template!

• Wrote on Saturday, May 9th, 2009 - 12:37 am
  • 56. Birdie charmine Says:

yupe…this my blogger address : http://charminetii.blogspot.com/

i use your cute template…
    my english is very poor… so if i any offen…please email and tell me…
    and thanks for yours sharing

• Wrote on Saturday, May 9th, 2009 - 12:44 am
  • 57. Birdie Rana Says:

thanx for e-mailing me back
    any way I changed my mind and chose this one
    I want to ask you is there any chance that this template can be three columns (anther one on the left)

• Wrote on Friday, June 19th, 2009 - 4:44 pm
  • 58. Birdie yonGxiu Says:

hi, i love your blog templates.
    i’l like to change my picture size at “about me” bigger. can you tell me what can i do, please?

• Wrote on Monday, June 22nd, 2009 - 12:48 pm
  • 59. Birdie Laura Says:

heyyyy i love your website!!!!! i love uuuu ^_^ heyyyyyyyyyyyy pleaaseeeeee teach me!!!!!!!!! you have my e-mail there pleaasseeeee ansssswerrrr
    I tried to put your templates and I couln´t because there where some sings like this �
    bye and… HEEEEELLLLLPPPP!!

• Wrote on Tuesday, June 30th, 2009 - 9:34 pm
  • 60. Birdie rica Says:

feel in love with this template despite my blog not being a food blog. =) thank you for this free template, its delish! =)
    .-= rica´s last blog ..WMN Stylists Series =-.

• Wrote on Sunday, August 2nd, 2009 - 6:58 pm
  • 61. Birdie Eligatto Says:

Thanks for the amazing template!
    My blog has now a brand new wonderful dress!!
    .-= Eligatto´s last blog ..AUGURI SPAZIALI, SOFIA! =-.

• Wrote on Thursday, August 13th, 2009 - 12:51 pm
  • 62. Birdie Dewi Says:

Hi! I just want to thank you for the templates. They’re all so cuuuutee. very talented designer!! and I’m wondering why your banner doesn’t appear on my page.
    .-= Dewi´s last blog ..Pure =-.

Ey dear the template doesnt include banner, just a link in the bottom to add a banner -if you want to- you have to copypaste the code from my about page
    Hugs!!

• Wrote on Monday, August 17th, 2009 - 5:54 am
  • 63. Birdie Bronte Says:

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!! I have never had a template actually work for me, but this one did! It is SO cute and I really love it! I will definetly keep visiting this site!

<3 Bronte

• Wrote on Monday, August 24th, 2009 - 4:03 pm
  • 64. Birdie CNR Says:

You’re here too!
    .-= CNR´s last blog ..Surpresinha!!!! =-.

• Wrote on Monday, August 24th, 2009 - 5:53 pm
  • 65. Birdie Elaine Says:

thank you for making such wonderful templates! i loaded up this one on my account and am totally in love with it! i will definitely be a repeat customer
    .-= Elaine´s last blog ..the saddest goodbye =-.

Thanks dear

• Wrote on Monday, August 31st, 2009 - 8:06 pm
  • 66. Birdie yz Says:

hello!
    i would love to thank you so very very much for having this free blog skin section. it really helps those CSS noobies like us and makes amazing blogging skins possible for us. thank you so much! plus it takes advantage of the new blog format, making life so easy for us, unlike most skins on blogskins which are all using the old format.

thank you soooo very much for your extremely generous contributions and wonderful and amazing skins. i could barely choose

• Wrote on Tuesday, October 6th, 2009 - 2:10 pm
  • 67. Birdie azuki Says:

Hi, thanks for this wonderful blogger template. I plan to use this and maybe try out a few for my new blog.

Will send you the url once it’s up and running!

• Wrote on Friday, October 16th, 2009 - 1:42 am
  • 68. Birdie Angie Says:

You are amazing!!! I love your templates and I hope you dont mind I used one for my webpage.

Thanks!!! =)
    .-= Angie´s last blog ..Cupcakes Dia de Muertos =-.

• Wrote on Wednesday, November 4th, 2009 - 4:46 pm
  • 69. Birdie moon Says:

i cant download the xml
    so sad.
    i really love ur design.
    can u help me ?
    this is my 1st time change my template~

you have to dowload it as a ZIP from the big green DOWNLOAD button

moon Reply:

i did, but I dunno y i can unzipped it.
    im using vista.

Rebecca Reply:

I cant unzip it either I download it but it wont unzip it just opens up and when i click on it it opens another tab in my internet explorer I would like to use this template also but am having a hard time getting it to work! Help!! :o)

• Wrote on Monday, December 14th, 2009 - 3:14 am
  • 70. Birdie Gracie Says:

I am new in blogging. Thanks for the layout. It’s very suitable for my soon-to-be baking blog. Many thanks again!!! Your designs are awesome.

• Wrote on Friday, December 18th, 2009 - 1:37 pm
  • 71. Birdie Pauliitah! Says:

Me encantoo! es super lindoo me encantaa,.. no hay más palabras para escribirlo,.. lo qe más me gusta es el estilo qe usas,.. por nada le cambiaria tu direccion del template,.. porqe x tanto esfuerso te lo ree mereces!
    ¡¡¡Segui asi!!!

• Wrote on Saturday, December 26th, 2009 - 4:41 pm
  • 72. Birdie karyn Says:

Hi – such lovely templates!! I am trying to upload your sweet blog one, but I am doing something silly I think. Never mind – I will get there in the end.

My main question is this – I knit, crochet and sew, which is what I will be blogging about. Any chance you might like to design an adorable “knitting birdie” template?? :o)

Keep up your wonderful designs – they really are lovely!

• Wrote on Friday, January 15th, 2010 - 12:02 am
  • 73. Birdie Alice Says:

Dear Gisele, I found out your temptlate today, and I think it is simply marvellous, it is really want I desired!!!
    Thank you so much, it’s perfect!
    Alice

• Wrote on Wednesday, February 10th, 2010 - 11:54 am
  • 74. Birdie Renny Says:

Hi Gis,
    Im loving this template, and i would love to use it for my blog. It would be greta if could add an extra column though. would u please help me out with a code? Only if its not hassle…
    Many thanks!

• Wrote on Thursday, February 18th, 2010 - 11:09 am
  • 75. Birdie Gatto999 Says:

Ciao from Italy
    =^.^=

• Wrote on Monday, February 22nd, 2010 - 11:26 am
  • 76. Birdie mintoro Says:

Hey there~ I really love your templates~ so regret I only discover them until now T_T I’m now using this template on my blog But I have a question. How do I make different background color for my quote? Or try to insert in some image for the blockquote?

Hope I get reply for this

• Wrote on Saturday, May 1st, 2010 - 10:18 am
  • 77. Birdie gabriela rocha Says:

Oi!!!
    Adorei seu site, Parabéns!!!
    Tem muitas dicas legais, e os templantes são super fofos.
    Fiz o download de dois, fiquei na dúvida de qual escolher, pois são todos muito LINDOS!!!
    oBRIGADA PELA AJUDA!
    BEIJOS

• Wrote on Thursday, May 13th, 2010 - 11:39 pm
  • 78. Birdie renu Says:

LOVE your work… THANK U.. the little birds are the cutest.

• Wrote on Thursday, June 3rd, 2010 - 5:11 pm
  • 79. Birdie Keynes Says:

This Sweet Blog is just too cute!! Its perfect for my jewellery as they are all sweet cupcakes and cookies! Thank you for designing such lovely templates~ x

• Wrote on Sunday, July 4th, 2010 - 5:44 pm
  • 80. Birdie Sneha Bhatia Says:

Hiya.. thank you so much for this template.. just wanted to know is the little birdie on the right side a part of the template too? im completely new to this and have no idea… currently my blog just looks plain brown in the background. is there any way i can get tht little birdie?

thanks xx

• Wrote on Tuesday, July 6th, 2010 - 6:59 am
  • 81. Birdie AFB Says:

Hi ! Fisrt I want to say, that I love your wooork thank u !

Second, I like it so much that a use it for my Blog, but their is a probleme with the presentation, and I don’t know if it is in the code or something else ?

please come see -> http://mycupcakecrew.blogspot.com/

It’s really strange !

• Wrote on Tuesday, July 6th, 2010 - 1:24 pm
  • 82. Birdie ayyidasabila Says:

hey. thanks guy! it’s cute! haha

moreeee thanks xx

• Wrote on Tuesday, July 20th, 2010 - 6:11 pm
  • 83. Birdie Catalina Says:

No puedo descomprimir el template, de la ves anterior que quería poner este y todavía no lo logro y es muy bonito , si me puedieras ayudar porfavor, y gracias

• Wrote on Friday, July 30th, 2010 - 1:45 am
  • 84. Birdie Rica Says:

Hi! =) I’ve been a user of this template for some time now. I think there might be a problem because the patterned brown background paper is currently not showing…

• Wrote on Sunday, October 17th, 2010 - 8:58 pm
  • 85. Birdie Rica Says:

The Background is back! Probably just a technical glitch. Thanks =)

• Wrote on Monday, October 18th, 2010 - 9:02 am
  • 86. Birdie Mahirah Kamal Says:

i love your template so much. =)
    Thanks a lot

• Wrote on Wednesday, December 29th, 2010 - 5:21 am
  • 87. Birdie debora Says:

Hei hello, ilove your template and blog …. thx very much

from : debora (in Indonesian)

• Wrote on Saturday, January 29th, 2011 - 9:30 am
  • 88. Birdie Senem Says:

hi,

i loveeed this design it’s so cute! I used it for my website. I used to use the one I have created, but this is sooo much nicer I wish you were continuing to design websites

• Wrote on Sunday, February 13th, 2011 - 11:52 pm
  • 89. Birdie Guadalupe Zimmermann Says:

Hola Gisele, estoy utilizado tú free template de sweet blog, y estoy teniendo algunos problemas con él, en especifífico: las fotos que he introducido en cada una de mis entradas han desparecido, al igual que mis seguidores/followers y las fotos desde flicr. Sabes que es lo que pueda estar pasando? Ya hace algo de 2 semanas tuvé problemas, pues mi seguidores “desparecieron” también, pero después de unos días el problema no se presentó más.
    Te agradezco de antemano tú pronta ayuda.
    Un beso desde aquí,
    Guadalupe

• Wrote on Saturday, July 9th, 2011 - 8:19 am
  • 90. Birdie Ana Livia Says:

Cute i love template

• Wrote on Wednesday, November 30th, 2011 - 6:57 pm
  • 91. Birdie dancing panda Says:

umm can you help me Birdie can you pleas help me… tell me how to change template the old is kind of boring I really don’t know how to change them… because my friend made my blog so I didn’t no how she changes the template

• Wrote on Thursday, February 7th, 2013 - 3:18 am
  • 92. Birdie Claire Says:

I really love your templates… I downloaded 2 of it at the same time for my personal blog. Keep it up Gis!

• Wrote on Thursday, July 25th, 2013 - 1:57 pm
  • 93. Birdie Maria Cecilia Says:

Loved and already put in my blogger!

• Wrote on Tuesday, January 28th, 2014 - 3:12 pm
  • 94. Birdie Maria Cecilia Says:

is already very lovely in my blogger

• Wrote on Tuesday, January 28th, 2014 - 3:36 pm
  • 95. Birdie Guadalupe Says:

Buenas tardes Gisele,
    antes que nada Feliz Año 2015!
    Estoy desesperada, después de mucho tiempo de no postear nada en mi blog por razones de salud, quiero volver, pero la plantilla tu me da problemas y no se exactamente que pasa. He querido editarla y he creado una copia de seguridad y he cargado de nuevo tu template, pero por mas que sigo tus instrucciones no encuentro por ningún lado el boton “Browse”!
    Te ruego por favor me ayudes!
    Muchas gracias de antemano. Un saludo.
    Guadalupe

• Wrote on Thursday, January 1st, 2015 - 9:30 pm
  • 96. Birdie Guadalupe Zimmermann Says:

Hola Gisele,
    nuevamente yo, Guadalupe!
    Investigando en blogger foro de ayuda. He descubierto que todas las imagenes de tu template guardadas en Imageshack ya no se encuentran disponibles, por lo cual mi blog resulta lleno de imagenes de Imageshack diciendo “click and discover Imageshack”.
    Podrías ayudarme actualizando tu template para que se pueda utilizar de manera correcta.
    De antemano muchas gracias,