Birdie’s Enchanted Christmas | Free XML Blogger Template

Posted by Gis in Free Blog Templates - Sunday, December 16th, 2007

As promised earlier today, a quick Christmas theme. I know is not as pretty as it could be but honestly I barely have free time lately!!

I hope everyone likes it!!!! Love to all and thanks for reading

Click on the image to see a bigger preview

• 1. Birdie Peggie Says:

This is so cute!! As usual with your templates.

• Wrote on Sunday, December 16th, 2007 - 10:51 pm

thanks so much dear!!!

• Wrote on Sunday, December 16th, 2007 - 11:06 pm
  • 3. Birdie Zime Says:

Holas!!! Que lindo, que lindo!!!!!
    Quería agradecerte el comentario que me dejaste para mi bloganiversario!!!
    Gracias por visitarme y sos muy bienvenida a mi blog!!
    (^v^)

• Wrote on Monday, December 17th, 2007 - 9:29 pm
  • 4. Birdie JoannaKawaii Says:

yeah , it’s also your style ! Why didn’t you make its color more bright ? Maybe I like the templates as yours , with the stripes and lighted color . It’s very childish !

• Wrote on Wednesday, December 19th, 2007 - 11:03 am
  • 5. Birdie Flora Says:

So sweet! Merry Christmas to you!! xo

• Wrote on Thursday, December 20th, 2007 - 7:32 am
  • 6. Birdie JoannaKawaii Says:

welcome you to this adress http://my.opera.com/peaceful1411/blog , this blog has a very nice skin . It maybe brings some ideas for your template . Could you make another like this please ? I love it but I’m unable to make it ! ()

• Wrote on Tuesday, December 25th, 2007 - 2:20 am
  • 7. Birdie talking Says:

hi..

i love your designs.. i also want to create my own blogger template design but may i ask what software do i need to start with? you can send me an email if its okay..

thank you and more power!

happy holidays!

• Wrote on Monday, December 31st, 2007 - 12:57 pm
  • 8. Birdie christmas designs Says:

Cute designs Wow they are Nice!

• Wrote on Saturday, October 4th, 2008 - 5:34 pm
  • 9. Birdie Sharon Says:

Thi8 is adorable!!
    Oh my gosh, if it’s still available after Thanksgiving, I’d love to use it for my blog. It’s be PERFECT. (my blog title is The Bird’s Nest

Thanks.

• Wrote on Monday, October 13th, 2008 - 1:35 pm
  • 10. Birdie aretha Says:

Lindo trabalho, obrigada :-)

• Wrote on Wednesday, October 29th, 2008 - 8:45 am
  • 11. Birdie etour2thai Says:

• Wrote on Saturday, November 22nd, 2008 - 12:38 am
  • 12. Birdie vy Says:

hi – i’m trying to use your cute layout for my family’s secret santa site. for some reason it’s not letting me import it into blogger.com.

is there anyway to get the text? some suggestions are to copy and paste the entire thing.

sorry, i’m a newbie when it comes to this stuff.

love your layouts! so glad i came across your site

• Wrote on Sunday, November 30th, 2008 - 12:59 am
  • 13. Birdie lielina Says:

me enamore de esta plantilla , la usare toda la navida y luego volvere a la que ya me llevè y que tambien amo. Besos

• Wrote on Sunday, November 30th, 2008 - 4:04 pm
  • 14. Birdie loly Says:

where is the template? I mean the javascrip of this template…

• Wrote on Friday, October 9th, 2009 - 2:44 am
  • 15. Birdie loly Says:

• Wrote on Friday, October 9th, 2009 - 2:51 am
  • 16. Birdie Elaine Says:

what a wonderful new layout!!! i am installing it on my site now — this is the 2nd layout i’ve used from you and it is just gorgeous!

thanks so much for sharing!
    .-= Elaine´s last blog ..the miracle of you =-.

• Wrote on Wednesday, November 11th, 2009 - 3:44 am
  • 17. Birdie Maggie Says:

Thanks so much for the template! I was looking for something for our “Christmas Card” blog, and this was just perfect…you are so talented!

Maggie

• Wrote on Monday, November 23rd, 2009 - 11:17 pm
  • 18. Birdie Amanda Says:

This is so cool! I’m installing it for my group blog! This is just the theme to whip up some Christmas spirits. Thank you so much!

• Wrote on Tuesday, December 8th, 2009 - 2:03 am
  • 19. Birdie Kristie Says:

I have to say I love your site and work. I just updated my blog template to the Christmas theme!! I thought it was a tad ‘blue’ so I spiced it up with some snow with a blogger snow widget! Just wanted to share..!! It looks so so cute!
    Thank you!!!
    ps, I have birds (parakeet/caique) and love birds…so perfect for me and my photography! LOVE!! Thank you- thank you!

• Wrote on Thursday, December 10th, 2009 - 9:06 pm
  • 20. Birdie Rebeca Says:

LOVE IT !!

• Wrote on Friday, December 11th, 2009 - 6:23 pm
  • 21. Birdie sweejen Says:

awwwww..it’s so sweeet! i wan it but my old lappie dont allow me to unzip it

• Wrote on Monday, December 13th, 2010 - 12:31 pm

1. Free Christmas Themes - Wordpress and Blogger | Feminine Perspective
    2. 40+ Themes Wordpress con Motivos Navideños | GirlyBlogger
    3. The Festive Toolbox: decorate your blog for Christmas!
    4. Templates estilo Navidad para Blogger | Release Geek