New FREE theme: Dark News for WordPress

Posted by Gis in Free Blog Templates - Thursday, August 7th, 2008

Yes! “Dark News” is now available as a WordPress theme.

You can check out the DEMO.

Grab it here or in the Free Blog templates section!

Hope you guys like it!

More of my Blogger themes to be available soon for WordPress too!!

PS. Don’t forget to click on the banner above to win a Birdie Says mug!!!

• 1. Birdie Sole Says:

Me comentaste mientras arreglaba el blog . Cuando este listo te aviso y ahi subo lo del concurso .

• Wrote on Saturday, August 9th, 2008 - 9:25 pm
  • 2. Birdie XN3K Says:

hi, thanks a lot for this wonderful template and commenting on my blog. love it!

• Wrote on Sunday, August 10th, 2008 - 6:03 am
  • 3. Birdie tea Says:

Hi Gisele… really love Ur design! Keep the good work!

• Wrote on Sunday, August 10th, 2008 - 6:26 am
  • 4. Birdie Josh Says:

Indeed a great template. I will give it a try when I switch to wordpress for sure. thanks

• Wrote on Monday, August 11th, 2008 - 8:50 pm
  • 5. Birdie Janet Says:

Would this Template work with Google Blogger? I adore it!

• Wrote on Wednesday, August 13th, 2008 - 8:13 pm
  • 6. Birdie Dexter | Tech At Hand Dot Net Says:

I have seen your site thru JV Fernandez.. Great design..

• Wrote on Thursday, August 14th, 2008 - 6:17 am
  • 7. Birdie Marisa Says:

Hello Gisele. First let me thank you for allowing us to use you beautiful templates.

I have a question about the “Birdie’s Sweet Blog”, because it’s the only template that doesnt work for me, and i love it and i’d really like to use it in my food blog. All your other templates work on blogspot.com.
    Can you please help me to solve this problem?=/ Thanks again *’s (Portugal)

• Wrote on Thursday, August 14th, 2008 - 3:17 pm
  • 8. Birdie Marisa Says:

I just finished reading the “template issue” post.. sorry, i guess i’ll have to use other Birdie’s temp.

• Wrote on Thursday, August 14th, 2008 - 3:27 pm
  • 9. Birdie Libre St. Yago Says:

Gisele:
    Acabo de refrescar mi blog con tu template bloggin’ out loud. Mucísimas gracias por tanto talento.
    Saludo afectuoso desde Quilmes.

Libre St. Yagos last blog post..Con los 6 meses, llega el Renacimiento

• Wrote on Wednesday, August 20th, 2008 - 7:40 pm
  • 10. Birdie RaiulBaztepo Says:

Hello!
    Very Interesting post! Thank you for such interesting resource!
    PS: Sorry for my bad english, I’v just started to learn this language
    See you!
    Your, Raiul Baztepo

• Wrote on Saturday, March 28th, 2009 - 6:16 pm
  • 11. Birdie PiterKokoniz Says:

Hello !!!
    I am Piter Kokoniz. oOnly want to tell, that I like your blog very much!
    And want to ask you: is this blog your hobby?
    Sorry for my bad english
    Piter Kokoniz, from Latvia

• Wrote on Tuesday, April 7th, 2009 - 7:38 pm
  • 12. Birdie Mandy-Poe Says:

la verdad q esta plantilla es de lo mejor :B
    esta buenisima
    cuando la vi en otro blog me kede *o*
    saludos
    .-= Mandy-Poe´s last blog ..Y tooa la semana… =-.

• Wrote on Sunday, August 23rd, 2009 - 3:33 pm
  • 13. Birdie Hanna Says:

Hye,
    really like ur desisgns..can u make Dark News to 3 columns?..thanks..good job!
    .-= Hanna´s last blog ..wake up!! =-.

• Wrote on Tuesday, September 8th, 2009 - 10:05 pm
  • 14. Birdie Vane Says:

I can’t download this template,I don’t know why :s

• Wrote on Thursday, October 28th, 2010 - 9:35 am
  • 15. Birdie Adriana Says:

Me encanta este diseño, es como yo, fue solo verlo para ponerlo gracias

• Wrote on Saturday, November 20th, 2010 - 10:14 pm