Welcome Autumn! Free Blogger Template

Posted by Gis in Free Blog Templates - Friday, September 19th, 2008

Updated March 16th, 2009: Images reuploaded // Just created a fresh new blog and uploaded it, and no errors. So please make sure you clean cookies BEFORE trying to upload this one // No se olviden de limpiar los cookies ANTES de intentar instalar!!

EN - Yes a new free template for Blogger!! And as promised before, Autumn themed!! This time the theme, is not 3 columns, but actually 4!!! Because on top of the two columns sidebar there’s a widget area for full width widgets!! So I hope you like it!!!

ES – Sí, sí!! Un nuevo template gratis para Blogger!! Y como ya prometí antes, con tema otoñal!! Y esta vez el tema no es de 3 columnas, sino 4 en realidad!! Porque por encima de las dos columnas de la derecha hay una área extra para widgets que pueden tener el ancho completo de las dos columnas!!! Así que espero que les guste!!!

(Click for a preview / Clickear para previsualizar)

Donate to the Free Templates!

You can help out to the creation of new free templates, by making a small donation via Paypal (using the button below). All help is apreciatted!!

• 1. Birdie fliffy Says:

i love ur banner ! going to put them at my page the new template is so cute and fun ! love everything.. tcre and smile !! keep on designing and be proud of what do you ! amazing as always Gis ~

• Wrote on Saturday, September 20th, 2008 - 2:38 am
  • 2. Birdie Sophia Allison Says:

You do such beautiful work Gis, love the new one too…

• Wrote on Saturday, September 20th, 2008 - 2:49 am
  • 3. Birdie Yumi Says:

Soooo cute!

• Wrote on Saturday, September 20th, 2008 - 8:41 am
  • 4. Birdie Jorgelina Says:

Te quedo muy lindo!!!

• Wrote on Saturday, September 20th, 2008 - 10:56 am
  • 5. Birdie Dani B Says:

That’s soooo cute! Will you make it to wordpress too?

xoxo

• Wrote on Saturday, September 20th, 2008 - 11:59 am
  • 6. Birdie Kim Says:

Do you know how I can upload this new template without it deleting my othere widgets? I have played around and I don’t know how to do this without having to re input all my widgets once the layout is uploaded.
    Thanks!!!

• Wrote on Saturday, September 20th, 2008 - 1:42 pm
  • 7. Birdie Renge Says:

wow, the autumn template is so lovely.
    >.<

• Wrote on Saturday, September 20th, 2008 - 10:32 pm
  • 8. Birdie Denise Says:

This is so cute! I just HAD to switch over to it right away as I had just got done blogging about fall. Thank you so much for sharing your hard work with the rest of us!

• Wrote on Monday, September 22nd, 2008 - 12:21 am
  • 9. Birdie Celeste Says:

i love it and was wondering if you are going to make a 2 column one?

• Wrote on Monday, September 22nd, 2008 - 6:10 pm
  • 10. Birdie symoniri Says:

Hi, Great Design but footer background isn’t exist.

• Wrote on Monday, September 22nd, 2008 - 9:39 pm
  • 11. Birdie Celeste Says:

Thanks so much! I love it! Stop by and see it!

• Wrote on Tuesday, September 23rd, 2008 - 12:30 am
  • 12. Birdie mary Says:

They just keep gettting better!

• Wrote on Tuesday, September 23rd, 2008 - 5:03 am
  • 13. Birdie mary Says:

Hi, I woke up this morning, looked at my blog and little birdie is GONE! Maybe he flew away do you know what could have happened?

• Wrote on Tuesday, September 23rd, 2008 - 12:21 pm
  • 14. Birdie joanna Says:

My birdie’s gone too

• Wrote on Tuesday, September 23rd, 2008 - 1:21 pm
  • 15. Birdie comot Says:

i like it….can u give me one template that have 3 column and green and cute like this…..i like…pleasee

• Wrote on Tuesday, September 23rd, 2008 - 1:53 pm
  • 16. Birdie Nina Says:

Superrrrrrr! I’m using this theme on my other site [www.entrecardcentral.blogspot.com] hahaha…really love it G..

Maybe you can make more 3 columns themes.

• Wrote on Wednesday, September 24th, 2008 - 9:45 am
  • 17. Birdie VINAY PRAJAPATI Says:

it’s great…

• Wrote on Thursday, September 25th, 2008 - 5:11 pm
  • 18. Birdie mary Says:

I forgot to thank you for your speedy update. Thank you! It’s good having birdie home.

• Wrote on Thursday, September 25th, 2008 - 6:27 pm
  • 19. Birdie Farah Says:

wow! Gis! totally loving the new template! love the layout with a wider sidebar top. I was so looking forward to use a layout like this. I might tweak this with my own pics and colors and use it. Is that OK?
    hugs

• Wrote on Saturday, September 27th, 2008 - 4:03 am
  • 20. Birdie cicada Says:

hola!! me encantan tus diseños!! los uso y quedan preciosos!! acabo de actualizar con esta hermosa plantilla, enhorabuena!! besos

• Wrote on Monday, September 29th, 2008 - 12:13 pm
  • 21. Birdie Audrey Says:

i have problem…

I have been getting error message>..bX-h7f9oo

• Wrote on Wednesday, October 1st, 2008 - 10:26 am
  • 22. Birdie Mars Says:

I have the same problem, Im always getting errors. I cant upload the XML File. I wonder why

• Wrote on Thursday, October 2nd, 2008 - 6:55 am

I’ll check it again, but as I answered Audrey it worked – the same file – until 2 days ago the SAME file… People kept leaving messages saying how good it was and now it doesn’t work, I don’t understand Blogger somtimes
    I’ll recheck it guys, but it is the same file I first uploaded and it worked then with everyone

• Wrote on Thursday, October 2nd, 2008 - 8:15 am
  • 24. Birdie Nike Says:

Can i have this theme for wordpress?

• Wrote on Thursday, October 2nd, 2008 - 12:47 pm
  • 25. Birdie Jana Says:

Wanted to let you know this is the error message.. its not working

We were unable to save your template
    Please correct the error below, and submit your template again.
    Your template could not be parsed as it is not well-formed. Please make sure all XML elements are closed properly.

• Wrote on Friday, October 3rd, 2008 - 4:33 pm
  • 26. Birdie Danielle Says:

There is a problem with this one. I receive the following message:

• Wrote on Friday, October 3rd, 2008 - 10:37 pm
  • 27. Birdie Danielle Says:

I changed the element but that did not fix the problem

• Wrote on Friday, October 3rd, 2008 - 11:22 pm
  • 28. Birdie Jana Says:

Still not working

• Wrote on Sunday, October 5th, 2008 - 3:12 pm
  • 29. Birdie Marg Says:

Wow, another beautiful one! Love this! Keep up with the good work and wonderful creativity of yours

• Wrote on Monday, October 6th, 2008 - 11:05 pm
  • 30. Birdie rossie Says:

hey i”m rossi from indonesia
    i want to use u”r template 1
    its very cute!

but sadly for me,
    when i upload this template,
    this message appeared :

can u help me?

i don”t know to fix it because i’m a amatir..

nice to u!!

• Wrote on Friday, October 10th, 2008 - 5:42 am
  • 31. Birdie Beathor Says:

I was getting the same errors, but then I changed all the HEAD, DIV, BODY, & HTML tags to lowercase and now it works. Go figure.

• Wrote on Friday, October 10th, 2008 - 6:47 pm
  • 32. Birdie CHIQUI Says:

es precioso y me gustaria tenerlo en mi blog,pero no puedo me da error al cargarlo en mi blog.

• Wrote on Saturday, October 11th, 2008 - 10:25 am
  • 33. Birdie Indice Says:

Hey Gis, it’s been a while since my last visit. I so so love your templates. I used one of your works for a blog I made for my little sister. Too bad I can’t use your templates on my MULTIPLY.com blog. Maybe in the near future you’ll make templates for that too. Fingers crossed. ^_^ take care and I must say, your site is eye-candy.

• Wrote on Sunday, October 12th, 2008 - 6:03 pm
  • 34. Birdie jacky Says:

i love dis template a lot..
    but there’s an error wif it..
    can u help me out??plz..

• Wrote on Monday, October 13th, 2008 - 5:49 am
  • 35. Birdie sherly Says:

hi gis!
    i really love this template and absolutely want it to be my blogger template. but when i upload it,
    “Your template could not be parsed as it is not well-formed. Please make sure that all XML elements are closed properly.
    XML error message: The element type” “HEAD” must be terminated by the matching end-tag “”. appears. >
    could you like to help me please?? thx a lot gis.
    i like all ur stuffs. u’r creative! lol.

• Wrote on Tuesday, October 14th, 2008 - 11:48 am
  • 36. Birdie Janny Says:

i hope you will soon release template for 4 seasons and some special festival, eg: new year…

• Wrote on Tuesday, October 14th, 2008 - 1:18 pm
  • 37. Birdie Angela Says:

Hi!I had the “HEAD” error too. Now I have this error:

XML error message: The element type “HTML” must be terminated by the matching end-tag “”.

What can I do? I LOVE this template!

• Wrote on Wednesday, October 15th, 2008 - 12:39 am
  • 38. Birdie Muse Says:

Hello!
    This is the first time I leave a message here and I really love your blog and all the pretty icons.

I’ve used your template for several times and sometimes I had the same problems just like others, such as
    XML error message: The element type “HEAD” must be terminated by the matching end-tag “”.”
    or “bX-h7f9oo”.

About the latter magic number, I’ve reported this rproblem to Blogger but they didn’t give me any feedback and then it just worked after few days. I still don’t know why.

I really love your new template but I just can’t used it.

I”ll try other templates to check if there’ll be the same problems.

Take care!

• Wrote on Wednesday, October 15th, 2008 - 7:33 am
  • 39. Birdie Muse Says:

Hi!
    I just upload your template “3 Columns Happy Spring” and it’s working.

I don’t know what’s the different but I still think maybe I can use this one.

Thanks for this lovely template!

• Wrote on Wednesday, October 15th, 2008 - 7:45 am
  • 40. Birdie Fatin64 Says:

Thank God, finally I’ve found a website that is very good. Thanks for your template… it is lovely.

• Wrote on Thursday, October 16th, 2008 - 12:01 am
  • 41. Birdie Lu Says:

Ya no puedo usar ninguno de tus templates!!!!
    Me marca el error bX-h7f9oo y de verdad que me da rabia porque adoro lo que haces y me encanta cómo se veía mi blog cuando podía usarlos.
    Si pudieras ayudarme te lo agradecería mucho, de todas formas voy a intentar algunos de los consejos que han dejado.
    Gracias

• Wrote on Thursday, October 16th, 2008 - 1:56 am
  • 42. Birdie susie2shoes Says:

Thank you so much Gisele, this is so lovely. you are very generous to give these gift.

• Wrote on Friday, October 17th, 2008 - 3:17 pm
  • 43. Birdie soluna Says:

Hi: tengo problemas para cargar la plantilla del otoño y la primera de birdie say. Sin embargo otra de las tuyas carga perfectamente. Que puede suceder?
    el tipo de error que me da es bx-nvwp2k

muchas gracias. Son muy bonitas, es para el blog de la clase de mi hijo, y nos viene estupendo puesto que su mascota es un pajarito.

• Wrote on Saturday, October 18th, 2008 - 5:43 pm
  • 44. Birdie Jessica Says:

I’m getting an error whenever I try to use this layout which really bites because it’s so cute and I really want to use it.

• Wrote on Sunday, October 19th, 2008 - 2:58 pm
  • 45. Birdie catryn Says:

hi i love your templates so much..before that im using the rose template create from you now im trying to change to autumn but error show:-

bX-7uigez
    Additional information
    blogID: 6833051659941430946
    host: draft.blogger.com
    uri: /html

i love your templates so much can you please edit the templates?
    thanks~

• Wrote on Saturday, October 25th, 2008 - 11:57 pm
  • 46. Birdie Farah Says:

Hey Gis!
    I finally modified this template. I kept your links though. Check it out!! And let me know, how it is!
    Thanks again, for this fab template. *hugs*

• Wrote on Thursday, October 30th, 2008 - 7:05 pm
  • 47. Birdie Dana Says:

Love this template! Unfortunately, I can’t get it to download. OK, something downloads, but it takes me to an IE page which says there has been a problem and then IE shuts down.

• Wrote on Friday, October 31st, 2008 - 11:33 pm
  • 48. Birdie Dana Says:

Ok, got that figured out but it doesn’t work. It appears to when you upload it and I get no errors when I save it. But then when I try to visit the blog, I just get an error message and no blog.

• Wrote on Friday, October 31st, 2008 - 11:55 pm
  • 49. Birdie Lauren Says:

I’m having the same problem as Dana – I can upload the template with no errors, but when I try to visit the blog, I get an error message. :o(

• Wrote on Saturday, November 1st, 2008 - 8:17 pm

If what you guys get is a BX error you should try this: http://www.giselejaquenod.com.ar/blog/2008/10/05/problems-with-your-blogger-template/

• Wrote on Saturday, November 1st, 2008 - 8:18 pm
  • 51. Birdie Nubya Says:

Aw, está realmente lindo. Lo he descargado y planeo usarlo pronto, muchas gracias y felicidades por tus hermosos trabajos n_n.

• Wrote on Sunday, November 2nd, 2008 - 8:16 pm
  • 52. Birdie Nubya Says:

Sí, muchas gracias… no he podido instalarlo y de la desesperación puse uno de los diseños que hiciste anteriormente. Me aparece el mismo error que a todos. Ya leí el artículo, probablemente lo vuelva a intentar, gracias

• Wrote on Monday, November 3rd, 2008 - 10:35 pm
  • 53. Birdie naná Says:

hola…las platillas estan lindas pero llevo horas trantado y tratando de ponerle alguna a mi blog..porque probe con todas y ninguna resulta…una pena.

saludos

• Wrote on Thursday, November 6th, 2008 - 2:24 am
  • 54. Birdie Sac Says:

Beathor (comment#31) was right!

All you have to do is just replace all html tag (HTML, TITLE, HEAD, BODY, DIV) into lowercase.

It’s such a beautiful template. Thanks Gisele!

• Wrote on Sunday, November 9th, 2008 - 5:37 am

Sac, yeah! But the thing is NOT EVERYONE needs to do that step, that’s what amazes me I don’t understand Blogger’s logic

• Wrote on Sunday, November 9th, 2008 - 8:18 am
  • 56. Birdie Sheila Says:

I’d like to have this template, but it doesn’t work! So, sad…
    I tried some time before but the problem still…
    By the way, I LOVE YOU WEBSITE!!!
    One day I will afford to buy one of your designs!

Beijos !!
    Sheila

• Wrote on Friday, November 14th, 2008 - 5:05 pm
  • 57. Birdie Mariana Says:

I just got the problem with the template like the others, then I tried to fix it just like what Sac told. And it works! Then I visited this site again, and I found that you already updated it. Gyaa I should’nt fix it by myself

anyway, thanks gisele for the template. I really like it

• Wrote on Monday, November 17th, 2008 - 6:40 am
  • 58. Birdie de Says:

• Wrote on Monday, November 17th, 2008 - 11:05 pm
  • 59. Birdie de Says:

hi there.. nice template , tq for making it im using this welcome autumn, but i wanna make a page link.. i wonder if u could help me?!?! plz plz

• Wrote on Monday, November 17th, 2008 - 11:06 pm
  • 60. Birdie Mariana Says:

Hi Gisele, it’s me again

After I look your blog over and over again, I suddenly adore your cute cloud icons. Can I have it too on my blog? Gyaa I crave it so much I also love all your designs, they’re really cute. Hope u always success in your life.

love,
    mariana

• Wrote on Wednesday, November 26th, 2008 - 10:36 am
  • 61. Birdie Grace Yun Says:

it doesn’t work!!!!!!!!! it saids something about xml!! >_<

• Wrote on Saturday, November 29th, 2008 - 10:41 pm
  • 62. Birdie Janny Says:

Xmas is coming Gis, we are waiting for a new Xmas template !

• Wrote on Friday, December 5th, 2008 - 3:38 am
  • 63. Birdie memi Says:

why i cant use this template? error:”galat…” im so sad. I love this template(welcome autumn)…

• Wrote on Saturday, December 6th, 2008 - 1:10 pm
  • 64. Birdie Kristal Says:

I have tried a million ways and can’t get this to work (keep getting blogger errors), the really sad thing is this layout has spoiled me completely and now everything else falls flat > >
    In anycase you are an excellant artist and I love your work

• Wrote on Monday, December 8th, 2008 - 9:48 pm
  • 65. Birdie Verowski Says:

ohhh a mi tambien me da error este template!

• Wrote on Sunday, December 14th, 2008 - 8:21 am
  • 66. Birdie Amanda Says:

Doesn’t work…now my blog says this!

We’re sorry, but we were unable to complete your request.

When reporting this error to Blogger Support or on the Blogger Help Group, please:

Describe what you were doing when you got this error.
    Provide the following error code and additional information.
    bX-5jo3e7
    Additional information
    host: naturalmommie.blogspot.com
    uri: /

This information will help us to track down your specific problem and fix it! We apologize for the inconvenience.

Find help
    See if anyone else is having the same problem: Search the Blogger Help Group for bX-5jo3e7
    If you don’t get any results for that search, you can start a new topic. Please make sure to mention bX-5jo3e7 in your message.

• Wrote on Sunday, December 21st, 2008 - 7:19 am
  • 67. Birdie Nainaa Says:

Hi Gis!

I LOVE your layouts. I decided to try this one out.
    But when I tried to save it on my Blogger, this note came out:
    We were unable to save your template
    Please correct the error below, and submit your template again.
    The new widget with id “header1″ has an invalid type: header
    What’s wrong with it??

• Wrote on Thursday, January 8th, 2009 - 2:20 am
  • 68. Birdie 3CatBlog Says:

Oh dear, it’s not working on blogger … it keeps giving me an error msg. So sad – this is such a pretty template!

• Wrote on Wednesday, January 14th, 2009 - 4:44 pm
  • 69. Birdie opoo Says:

It’s a pretty template,but it can’t work.

• Wrote on Thursday, January 15th, 2009 - 4:10 am

Ey everyone!! Template has been tested and updated!! If you get errors, remember to please first change the cookies, click on “revert widgets to default”, and if necesary changing first to a basic blogger template like minima Can’t give you more pointers because it’s working

• Wrote on Friday, January 16th, 2009 - 1:12 pm
  • 71. Birdie eva Says:

hi giselle. thanks for the update. i cant upload the Autumn theme properly. the birdie picture always display at the bottom of the page.

pls help. thank u

• Wrote on Friday, January 23rd, 2009 - 8:29 pm
  • 72. Birdie didi Says:

hi gis.. tq for the update.. i try this one and as usual.. love all your works.. keep it up!

• Wrote on Sunday, January 25th, 2009 - 1:35 am
  • 73. Birdie ietoh Says:

hi gis,

the template is sooooo cute. i’d like to use it for my baby’s blog. but i had just changed it yday. i will use it for mine then

i have the same thing in mind as #60, can i have those cute clouds for my blog?????

• Wrote on Friday, January 30th, 2009 - 3:52 am
  • 74. Birdie Ritchiela Says:

I am using this for my blog.Thank you so much for such a wonderful job.You are gifted and thank you for sharing it.Take care!

• Wrote on Friday, January 30th, 2009 - 11:22 pm
  • 75. Birdie maryati Says:

i like your autumn templete, but i can’t download. Can you help me ? >

• Wrote on Saturday, January 31st, 2009 - 5:30 am
  • 76. Birdie nazra Says:

Hi. Thanks for sharing this awesome template. I love it and I’m using this. Thanks.

• Wrote on Tuesday, February 3rd, 2009 - 12:53 am
  • 77. Birdie Connie Says:

Thanks so much! I am using this on my blogspot site and enjoy it totally. Thank you!

• Wrote on Thursday, February 12th, 2009 - 6:35 am
  • 78. Birdie f3lsfels Says:

Che bellissime!!!

Been trying to find this kind of cutesy template, and finally I’ve found it!
    Now, the only problem is I cannot decide which one I should use…

I wish I had your skill, Gis! perhaps you could teach me? Like drawing and painting too, but cannot do it using the computer… *sigh*

4 thumbs up for you!

• Wrote on Monday, February 16th, 2009 - 1:01 pm
  • 79. Birdie cici tasia Says:

OH MY GOD…. Your Template VERY VERY VERY CUTE..

• Wrote on Thursday, February 19th, 2009 - 11:23 am
  • 80. Birdie wanyi Says:

i love this autumn template!!awesome!!!
    i would like to put it into my blog.
    but the zip file does not seems working.
    i cant unzip the file…so i cant work out with it.
    how can i solve this problem?

• Wrote on Sunday, March 1st, 2009 - 2:17 am
  • 81. Birdie Dawn Fine Says:

Help please as of this morning the template does not work!
    It had been working beautifully…but not it says that the bandwith has been exceeded with photobucket…upgrade with pro.
    please help!
    I will help if you need it.
    thanks
    dawn fine

• Wrote on Monday, March 16th, 2009 - 8:22 am
  • 82. Birdie Tiestri Says:

hi gisele,
    i’m tiestri from indonesia.
    i really like your blog templates, they’re all really adorable..

i’m wondering, can i use these templates for my wordpress blog? i’m kinda bored with all the default templates.

thanks a lot! :-)

• Wrote on Monday, March 23rd, 2009 - 11:07 am
  • 83. Birdie Mocha Says:

hi gisele
    i like your templates very mush
    i use it @ http://cgkimo.blogspot.com

• Wrote on Thursday, March 26th, 2009 - 8:33 am
  • 84. Birdie Sirish Says:

Hi Gisele, your site and the information really great. Your designs are so fresh and wonderful. I have also seen your custom blog designs and needless to say they are superb. Keep up the good work.

Cheers.

• Wrote on Thursday, March 26th, 2009 - 11:05 am
  • 85. Birdie nandini Says:

hello, first, i’m really love your template, so unique, especially “Welcome Autumn”.
    but i have PROBLEMS with it. i saw that, if i opened it IE 5, the pic of birds were not in the top, but it goes down. and all the widgets are gone.
    but if i use firefox, it works.
    would you help me to fix that?? i’m very thankful.
    thank you very much.

• Wrote on Saturday, April 25th, 2009 - 12:15 am
  • 86. Birdie hy Says:

Hi Gisele

I’m using this lovely autumn template of yours.
    It fits beautifully and looks awesome!
    Delighted that you are sharing your pretty works.
    Looking forward to seeing more of ur fabulous templates.

Great job!

• Wrote on Monday, May 4th, 2009 - 6:42 am
  • 87. Birdie Alicia Says:

Thank you so much, I love this template, In Australia we are now in Autumn so its perfect

Alicias last blog post..A Rainy Day In May

• Wrote on Tuesday, May 19th, 2009 - 12:47 am
  • 88. Birdie Ma Esther Says:

I am going to use this lovely template!

• Wrote on Friday, May 29th, 2009 - 12:39 pm
  • 89. Birdie CMS Themes Says:

Very well designed Blogger template mate .
    I’ve listed your template on http://www.cmstheme.net/theme/blogger/welcome-autumn.html

• Wrote on Tuesday, June 30th, 2009 - 9:19 am
  • 90. Birdie Michelle Osman Says:

I love this template so much I immediately used it on my blog http://vegpatchjournal.blogspot.com/

Thanks for sharing it!
    .-= Michelle Osman´s last blog ..The story so far =-.

• Wrote on Saturday, August 29th, 2009 - 1:32 pm
  • 91. Birdie Sylvia Says:

Good Job!

• Wrote on Thursday, September 24th, 2009 - 2:29 am
  • 92. Birdie myrian Says:

Hola le escribo desde Chile, soy educadora de Parvulos y hace mucho tiempo que deseaba hacer un blog para mantenerme en contacto con mis colegas y con los padres de mi comunidad educativa, pero no habia encontrado la herramientas de diseño que fueran adecuadas, es por ello que le agradesco su nobleza al crear estos diseños que son realmente maravillos y agradesco que los comparta, yo descague uno y espero poder cargarlo en el blog que estoy haciendo, siguiendo las reglas que usted sugiere las que me parecen abosolutamente justas, muchas gracias , un abrazo Myrian

• Wrote on Tuesday, October 27th, 2009 - 1:38 pm
  • 93. Birdie DekDowUgKan Says:

so cute!!

• Wrote on Friday, February 19th, 2010 - 4:43 pm
  • 94. Birdie myrian salinas Says:

Son maravillosos tus diseños, tienen una calidez y una grafica bella, gracias por compartirlos
    atentamente desde chile

• Wrote on Sunday, February 21st, 2010 - 3:17 am
  • 95. Birdie widyayeni Says:

Thank you so much Gisele, so very much cute!
    I use it now.

Cheers!

• Wrote on Monday, March 1st, 2010 - 4:00 am
  • 96. Birdie Lu Says:

Hola Gisele!!!
    Este template es absolutamente divino!
    Lo había descargado de otra web, pero ya lo descargue de aquí incluído tu banner para que todos encuentren a birdie!!!

Muchas gracias por poner estos hermosos templates al alcance de todos.

Saludos desde Colombia!!!

• Wrote on Friday, April 2nd, 2010 - 4:28 pm
  • 97. Birdie Frann Says:

Hey Gis…i simply loved this template..seriously… im using it and got super cool…specially to blog and put all my extra stuffs.Thanx =D

• Wrote on Friday, May 14th, 2010 - 6:13 am
  • 98. Birdie Says:

muito lindo *-*

• Wrote on Tuesday, December 7th, 2010 - 1:03 am
  • 99. Birdie agis Says:

hey, gis! we have a same name you know, hehe…
    i used your template on my blog!
    thank you for this sweet template..
    good job!

• Wrote on Wednesday, December 15th, 2010 - 8:10 am
  • 100. Birdie saoirse Says:

thank you…it’s cute!
    love it……

• Wrote on Thursday, December 16th, 2010 - 6:29 pm
  • 101. Birdie Aseela Says:

Hey. I love your themes, but all of them seem to have the same problem. I got this email from a reader saying he couldnt comment on my posts because there is something wrong with the theme. This is what he said: Hi, just thought I’d drop you a note to tell you that your template
    for your blog has a bug in it; I can write a comment fine, but when it
    comes to the word verification part the box is “cut off” and I can’t
    see the Captcha or the box to enter the captcha in.

So basically, your comment box is broken so I can’t comment!

• Wrote on Friday, December 17th, 2010 - 1:02 pm
  • 102. Birdie prabhu Says:

Your Templates looks really nice.

Thanks for it.

Can you please tell me how to edit the Fonts for posts and Sidebar Titles?

• Wrote on Tuesday, August 23rd, 2011 - 8:19 am
  • 103. Birdie Lie Says:

Thank you for this template….
    cool!!!

• Wrote on Monday, January 2nd, 2012 - 9:48 am
  • 104. Birdie Sootus Says:

wow, I like your design!

• Wrote on Monday, March 12th, 2012 - 1:29 pm
  • 105. Birdie N3kuRo Says:

The blogger template I downloaded is an xml folder and I don’t know if it’s cause I’m on a Mac but when the file opens its error.. Please help!!

• Wrote on Monday, June 25th, 2012 - 1:35 pm
  • 106. Birdie bela Says:

nice and cute templates.. Thanks for making it and share with us

• Wrote on Friday, September 21st, 2012 - 8:49 am
  • 107. Birdie Ike Susesta Adelia Says:

thankyou for template. i use it and wow, very cute

• Wrote on Saturday, October 13th, 2012 - 7:34 am
  • 108. Birdie uminequin Says:

its so cute thanks

• Wrote on Friday, February 1st, 2013 - 2:32 am
  • 109. Birdie Krishna Haranath Says:

Lovely Template, thank you for free download

• Wrote on Monday, March 4th, 2013 - 5:28 pm
  • 110. Birdie Nikita Says:

i put your template for my blog! aaaallll credits for you! sucha great one, i love your templates, thank you so much

• Wrote on Sunday, April 7th, 2013 - 3:03 am
  • 111. Birdie hayeon Says:

I never really liked cute stuffs before, but I do love your cute fresh template and I put this birdie autumn template on my blog. good job dear, I’m lovin it

• Wrote on Sunday, September 1st, 2013 - 4:25 am
  • 112. Birdie Vina MY Says:

So cute! I’ll try to use it~
    Hopefully it works perfectly

Thanks :3

• Wrote on Thursday, October 3rd, 2013 - 11:59 pm
  • 113. Birdie Ailema Says:

Hei, this template is very cute… I use it in my blog. Thanks a lot for sharing http://www.giselejaquenod.com/blog/wp-includes/images/smilies/squee.gif

• Wrote on Sunday, October 6th, 2013 - 5:52 pm

1. Welcome Autumn Blogger Template | Themelicious
    2. Blog images missing? / ¿Imágenes desaparecidas? | Gisele Jaquenod
    3. Blogger Templates | Welcome Autumn
    4. Spring and Autumn templates updated! | Gisele Jaquenod
    5. Beautiful Blogger Templates Part 3 « Online Free Applications Software Tips Tools Wallpapers
    6. 90+ Free Beautiful Blogger Templates « skyunderworld