As promised!! Here it is!! The handcraft tutorial contest!!!
Please check out the guidelines and write me if you have any questions!!
(Los que hablen español y no entiendan las reglas del concurso, aquí están!)
- You must write a tutorial (only one entry per person) for one of the top categories, and publish it in your own blog, including in it images of you performing the actual tutorial (this to avoid tutorial duplications). IMPORTANT: This guideline meant to see you, or someone in your family let’s say, with the final product, but please not just HANDS because there’s no way to know whose hands is it. I know this might sound a bit like a pain, but it’s to claim the authority of the tutorial. If you have doubts about this, please review some of the tutorials entered (not all follow guidelines) highlighted on PINK.
- Since we have an international jury, entries should be in english (or in the blogger’s language + english). Those that have problems with translations from spanish can contact me personally for help, I’d gladly will assist you.
- In the introduction of the tutorial post you must mention this contest, linking your readers to this post You can use if you want one of the contest banners.
- Once you have published the tutorial, you have to leave a link to it in the comments of this post.
- We will pick a winner based on the creativity of the tutorial purposed, and well as the clarity and presentation of it.
- All tutorials that enter the contest will remain linked from this blog under a section called Birdie “Know-it-All”, so make sure the post stays pretty in the blog And I’ll be redirecting readers to you guys!!
You have 1 1/2 month to enter this contest!! However hurry up, because we will take in consideration what people thinks of you tutorial! Deadline is December 15th, 2008!!
The winner will receive:
- A custom blog design by Gis (with up to 10 credits from istockphoto images) OR a pack or Birdie Says goodies (mug, pins and cards). Winner’s choice.
- A set of 8 postcards + print OR A set of 16 postcards + 1 pocket mirror from Anne-Julie
- A handcraft book (more info about this award available soon!) from designblurb*
- A print of choice + a set of 3 magnet cards from Allen Designs
- A necklace and a set of earring from Oh hello Friend
- An amiguri and a framed ink illustration from El Bolsillo de Celia
- A mousepad, notebook and notepad from ANW Designs
- A pair of earrings + a print by Lunara
- A set of birdie tags from Designs by Vanessa
- A handmade raggedy heart from Atelier de Manualidades
Need tutorial examples? – via CRAFT Magazine -
Help us promote the contest!!