Birdie’s Etsy Flights

Posted by Gis in Birdie's Etsy Flights - Friday, November 21st, 2008

1. Alice in Wonderland charm locket with DRINK ME glitter bottle necklace by LunarraStar – 37 USD
  2. Slim Clutch Carnival Bloom Bifold Wallet by teepetals – 32 USD
  3. Alice in Wonderland Rubber Stamp Set by nikoart – 15 USD
  4. Kawaii goat handbag by mikishmink – 43 USD
  5. Christmas Tree Onesie, Maryjanes, and Bracelet Set – Custom Size by BushelandaPeckCo – 28 USD
  6. Make a Wish – PRINT by TheLaLaLaShop – 18 USD

• 1. Birdie nurin elani Says:

hi gis,
    everything u display above are so cute..
    i like no 2 the most..
    well, i think i should add that to my wishlist hehee..

take care..

• Wrote on Friday, November 21st, 2008 - 11:46 pm
  • 2. Birdie Jorgelina Says:

Basta de poner tantas cosas lindas!!! jajaja
    Quiero todoooooo!!!
    Compraste alguna vez en etsy??
    Me da un poco de miedo a que no llegue o tener algun problema…
    Besitos y lindo finde

• Wrote on Saturday, November 22nd, 2008 - 9:35 am
  • 3. Birdie Celia Says:

Siempre haces unas elecciones maravillosas, ya se me han puesto los dientes largos largos! ¡lo quiero todo!

• Wrote on Monday, November 24th, 2008 - 4:22 am
  • 4. Birdie Bumpkin Bears Says:

gosh they are all beautiful goodies. So glad I found your blog, like being in a sweetie shop That Boxed up site looks fun, I’ll have to go and check that out for my wish list I’m having a launch party and giveaway over on my blog for a new range of Bumpkin Bears Art Prints if you’d like to pop along. Catherine x

• Wrote on Tuesday, November 25th, 2008 - 8:41 am
  • 5. Birdie Janet Says:

You rock girl! Everyone LOVES the blog! Go check out what I wrote tonight- You’ve been tagged!

• Wrote on Wednesday, November 26th, 2008 - 2:07 am
  • 6. Birdie Julie adore Says:

thanks to be my fan

• Wrote on Wednesday, November 26th, 2008 - 11:09 am
  • 7. Birdie LUY Says:

dios esos zapatitos me los pido que requetebonitos

• Wrote on Tuesday, December 2nd, 2008 - 7:35 am