New FREE Blogger Template: Meet the Chef

Posted by Gis in Free Blog Templates - Saturday, April 25th, 2009

EN - Ey you guys!! Birdie Says: Meet the Chef is now available to download!! Hope you all like it (and let me know if you use it)!! A few pointers about it:

• If you want to relist it, read here.
  • 960px wide
  • 3 columns
  • Includes a .psd file to make you own 125 x 125 px banner
  • Page Elements might not work if you are using Google Chrome (but will in Firefox & IE). This is a bug I haven’t found a solution for yet.
  • BACKUP YOUR WIDGET CONTENT (and the template as explained below), because it will clear your widgets when you install it (if you want to avoid this, you can follow this guidelines at Blogger Buster).

ES - ¡¡Hola todos!! Birdie Says: Meet the Chef está ahora disponible para descargar!! Espero que les guste (y avisenme si lo usan)!! Algunas cosas importantes acerca del template:

• Si quieren relistarlo, lean aquí.
  • 960px de ancho
  • 3 columnas
  • Incluye un archivo .psd para que armen su propio banner de 125 x 125 px
  • Los Elementos de Página puede que no funcionen en Google Chrome (pero andan en Firefox & IE). Este es un bug al que no encuentro solución aún.
  • GUARDEN UNA COPIA DEL CONTENIDO DE SUS WIDGETS (y del template como se explica abajo), porque al instalarlo borrará sus widgets (si quieren evitar esto pueden seguir este tutorial de Blogger Buster).

meet_the_chef

Click on the image for preview / Clickeen en la image para previsualizar

Donate to the Free Templates!

You can help out to the creation of new free templates, by making a small donation via Paypal (using the button below). All help is apreciatted!!

Soon coming for WordPress!!

• Wrote on Saturday, April 25th, 2009 - 10:42 pm
  • 2. Birdie Wendy aka CalvaryGirl Says:

wwwwhhhheeeeeeeeeee!!!!! Yay! It’s adorable and I plan on using it for my recipe box blog (((Hugs)))

• Wrote on Saturday, April 25th, 2009 - 10:44 pm
  • 3. Birdie Ivonne Says:

Es hermoso! actualmente uso el de spring, pero pronto me pasaré a {este ya que ando en mis primeros pinitos en la cocina y me encanta!

• Wrote on Sunday, April 26th, 2009 - 12:39 am
  • 4. Birdie meninheira Says:

Qué bonito Gis, me encanta!

Graciasss

• Wrote on Sunday, April 26th, 2009 - 5:45 am
  • 5. Birdie chokilala Says:

eh? i thought u’re gonna release birdie photo album too? i was waiting for that theme actually. hehe

well it will come dont worry
    i just dont have too much free time to fix them all together

• Wrote on Sunday, April 26th, 2009 - 11:15 am
  • 6. Birdie Marian Says:

Oh so cute Gisele!!! Love it!

• Wrote on Sunday, April 26th, 2009 - 12:28 pm
  • 7. Birdie Vanessa Says:

Too cute Gisele!!

• Wrote on Sunday, April 26th, 2009 - 1:39 pm
  • 8. Birdie Jenny Says:

Hi. I’m just here visiting your site, and I have to say, I like it a lot. You have some great stuff to check out. I have a small blog that has been around for about 2 years. It’s not big, I delete posts every now and then. But I invite you to come check out my site. I would love to have you over.

• Wrote on Sunday, April 26th, 2009 - 3:46 pm
  • 9. Birdie melanie Says:

Very cute!!

• Wrote on Sunday, April 26th, 2009 - 4:09 pm
  • 10. Birdie Graciela de Palomas Says:

es una ternura la cocinerita jajaja…bello Gise…besitos!!!

• Wrote on Sunday, April 26th, 2009 - 5:53 pm
  • 11. Birdie ithemes Says:

hello,
    great theme,
    added to my site

Awesome! Take care!!

• Wrote on Sunday, April 26th, 2009 - 10:08 pm
  • 12. Birdie dinu Says:

going to try this now

• Wrote on Monday, April 27th, 2009 - 7:45 am
  • 13. Birdie Ameera's Mum Says:

Gorgeous! As always, Gis, your creations are No.1!

• Wrote on Monday, April 27th, 2009 - 9:37 am
  • 14. Birdie Helewidis Says:

are you a wizzard? I was going to make a blog with recipes for ppl with liver issues like mine but that are still tasty… and you just made the perfect design for it!!! <3

thank you!!!

• Wrote on Monday, April 27th, 2009 - 11:51 am
  • 15. Birdie Jorgelina Says:

Esta hermoso!!!
    Siempre con ese toque tan dulce en tus trabajos.
    Besos y linda semana.

• Wrote on Monday, April 27th, 2009 - 2:01 pm
  • 16. Birdie Itzi Citlally Says:

Te quedo super bonito eres muy buena disenadora siempre lo he dicho

• Wrote on Tuesday, April 28th, 2009 - 1:04 am
  • 17. Birdie Makka Says:

Hi!

I’m using this template and I love it as much as the previous one – Secret Garden.

Thanks!

• Wrote on Tuesday, April 28th, 2009 - 11:52 am
  • 18. Birdie Internet Reklama Says:

Very good template for cook project

• Wrote on Tuesday, April 28th, 2009 - 3:09 pm
  • 19. Birdie liYana Says:

cute! cute! cute!

• Wrote on Tuesday, April 28th, 2009 - 3:16 pm
  • 20. Birdie Manzanita Says:

ahhh me encanta¡¡ super original¡¡¡

• Wrote on Tuesday, April 28th, 2009 - 10:41 pm
  • 21. Birdie Pia Says:

love, love, love it… I’m now using 2 of your templates. thanks again!

• Wrote on Wednesday, April 29th, 2009 - 1:11 am
  • 22. Birdie naye Says:

tampoco funciona en safari,los elementod de pagina solo queria avisar…

• Wrote on Friday, May 1st, 2009 - 8:32 pm
  • 23. Birdie Karen Says:

Can i make a customization and change it to pink and change other images to one that fit more to my blog? Please?heehee.

• Wrote on Tuesday, May 5th, 2009 - 11:26 am
  • 24. Birdie kate Says:

I am using your template for my blog. I absolutely love it! Thanks thanks thanks!

kates last blog post..Toshiba Portege Giveaway!!!

• Wrote on Tuesday, May 5th, 2009 - 5:11 pm
  • 25. Birdie Some Points Says:

nice theme and it should be better if you provide demo of all your free theme

Some Pointss last blog post..Explore, Express & SELL Your Creative Work

• Wrote on Sunday, May 10th, 2009 - 2:40 am
  • 26. Birdie Csokiparány Says:

Oh yeah! I expect it so much for the WordPress variant!

Csokiparánys last blog post..Brownie torta – házi eperfagyival

• Wrote on Sunday, May 10th, 2009 - 3:16 pm
  • 27. Birdie emot Says:

hye there..i’m using ur template for my blog so cute!

emots last blog post..halo thursday

• Wrote on Monday, May 11th, 2009 - 1:44 am
  • 28. Birdie Ruthinha Says:

I loved this! I´m using it! DD

• Wrote on Wednesday, May 13th, 2009 - 11:11 am
  • 29. Birdie Heidi Says:

This is so fun! thank you soooo much for sharing. I have been wanting a 3 column template but could never get it to successful download until I found yours!! Thanks again.
    Also, I am new to this blogging/computer thing so some of the “wording” I wasn’t sure of. Like, about the relisting? I wasn’t sure what that meant and I wanted to make sure you got the all the credit for this awesome design. I do have a post about the design and where to find it. Please let me know if I need to do anything else.Thanks

Heidis last blog post..New Look

• Wrote on Thursday, May 14th, 2009 - 11:46 am
  • 30. Birdie Rieska Says:

Hi, I’m using your template and I like it so much. thanks for sharing

Rieskas last blog post..Triple Choco Caramel Cake

• Wrote on Saturday, May 16th, 2009 - 1:05 am
  • 31. Birdie shnurhazirah Says:

hi! i like all ur templates n now i’m using this template..thanks!

shnurhazirahs last blog post..#38 :: tahniah ::

• Wrote on Sunday, May 17th, 2009 - 11:00 am
  • 32. Birdie Marijo Says:

Hola guapa,
    Felicidades por tu trabajo. Me encantaría usar alguno de tus templates pero soy una novata licenciada en bellas artes antes de la era digital. Después de intentar cambiar la plantilla de blogger continúo sin conseguirlo. Trabajo con Mac, ¿se trata de Safari?

Mil gracias

Marijo

• Wrote on Thursday, May 21st, 2009 - 11:12 am
  • 33. Birdie Marijo Says:

It´s me again,
    mil gracias por responderme.El problema es que cuando subo tu template e intento entrar en elementos para añadir gadgets o cambiar el texto simulado parpadea la página y desaparece. Y me temo que no copia la plantilla completa. En fin, mi torpeza sumada a mi completa ignorancia sobre el asunto me abruma. Me encantaría utilizar tu plantilla, tu trabajo es de lo más “simpático” y cercano al universo que quiero recrea . Soy fotógrafa y formadora de cineastas reconvertida en chick lit writer y estaría encantada de compartir mi trabajo con tu talento.
    Mil gracias de nuevo
    Marijo

• Wrote on Thursday, May 21st, 2009 - 1:20 pm
  • 34. Birdie merashun Says:

waaah~ i really like your templates and i want to use them but something always comes up like another picture shows up and it ruins every template i used XD

• Wrote on Tuesday, May 26th, 2009 - 9:05 am
  • 35. Birdie gonetil Says:

Gise, te robo el meet-the-cheff para una amiga:
    Chas gracias!!!

gonetils last blog post..Algunas tendencias interesantes

Joyissssss

• Wrote on Saturday, May 30th, 2009 - 3:13 pm
  • 36. Birdie Rosa Says:

Hola, queria agradecerte mucho tu trabajo, y decirte que he usado en mi blog de recetas de cocina esta plantilla .
    Muchas gracias

Rosas last blog post..FLAN DE QUESO MASCARPONE CON CARAMELO DE VIOLETAS

• Wrote on Monday, June 1st, 2009 - 5:09 am
  • 37. Birdie Green Thumb Mama Says:

Absolutely love your designs, decided to use another one for my recipe blog! http://greenthumbmamasrecipebox.blogspot.com

Thanks!!

Green Thumb Mamas last blog post..Rain

• Wrote on Monday, June 1st, 2009 - 1:02 pm
  • 38. Birdie Yenzz Says:

Hi Giselle,

How to get the code?

Yenzzs last blog post..My Page Rank – Star Rating

• Wrote on Tuesday, June 9th, 2009 - 4:06 am
  • 39. Birdie Kathryn Says:

Hi Gis,
    This template is amazing, i’ll be using this to my new blog. thanks so much.

• Wrote on Thursday, June 25th, 2009 - 1:41 am
  • 40. Birdie Kathryn Says:

Hi Gis,
    How do I add the “Share and Enjoy” part to my posts? I would like to add the digg, facebook, etc. so people could subscribe, share, etc. my blog.
    Thanks and hope for hoping for your response.

Kat, is not as easy as in wordpress (where it’s simply a plugin).
    Visit Blogger Buster The lovely Amanda has there a tutorial I believe to add it to blogger

• Wrote on Thursday, June 25th, 2009 - 4:36 pm
  • 41. Birdie rindu Says:

nice job, we’ll use this one..
    thanks Gis

• Wrote on Monday, June 29th, 2009 - 4:23 am
  • 42. Birdie Marijo Says:

Hola Gisele,
    Hace un mes contacté contigo porque me hacía tremenda ilusión utilizar tu template de la cocinera. Finalmente he abierto el blog, después de seguir tus consejos e instalarme el Firefox porque con Safari no había manera. Bueno, aquí tienes el resultado. Te he incluido en los sitios que me gustan, así mis lectores españoles tendrán oportunidad de conocer también tu fabuloso trabajo desde mi blog. Un abrazo y mil gracias de nuevo
    .-= Marijo´s last blog ..PERDER EL TIEMPO =-.

!!!
    Buenisimo saber que te ha servido el template finalmente!!!
    Un abrazo!!
    Gis

• Wrote on Thursday, July 2nd, 2009 - 7:58 am
  • 43. Birdie isabelle Says:

Wow vraiment très beau. Je l’utilise présentement sur mon blog, si tu veux venir voir l’effet que ça donne. Tes templates sont tous très beaux, bravo.

.-= isabelle´s last blog ..Brochettes de porc barbecue =-.

• Wrote on Saturday, July 4th, 2009 - 7:22 am
  • 44. Birdie Mary Carmen Says:

Hola Gisele, qué latosa que soy perdon! Solo quería avisarte que te mandé un e-mail para pedirte un permiso. De paso te felicito por lo creativa que eres, mereces estrellita en la frente!

• Wrote on Saturday, July 11th, 2009 - 5:39 pm
  • 45. Birdie PandaChrisa Says:

Oh. Hi! I love your site so so much. So lively and imaginative..also creative hehe.. Can i use it for my blogspot? I’m GONNA use it right now. I’m from the Philippines. Since some of the languages is spanish. I can understand a lil’ bit of ‘em.

chrisa

As long as its a free template and you keep the credits intact is not a problem!

• Wrote on Sunday, July 19th, 2009 - 2:52 am
  • 46. Birdie nazra Says:

all your templates are awesome!
    but dunno why, i will stick to the birdie autumn of yours for another long time…LOL

thanks for that templates

• Wrote on Tuesday, August 11th, 2009 - 6:00 am
  • 47. Birdie fasya Says:

thanks for the tip on how to maintain the widget..usually i had to save all in notepad and copy back..very troublesome..you just save me a lot of pain..tq so much for that..
    .-= fasya´s last blog ..Hot Goth! =-.

• Wrote on Friday, August 14th, 2009 - 4:51 am
  • 48. Birdie christina Says:

the template is so nice!!!
    .-= christina´s last blog ..A son at last! =-.

• Wrote on Friday, August 21st, 2009 - 12:21 am
  • 49. Birdie hida Says:

i still confused about this. where’s the template code? i can’t access it. could you explain me how to changes blog template?

There’s a bit download button if you scroll down on the post

• Wrote on Tuesday, September 8th, 2009 - 2:10 am
  • 50. Birdie Chelsea Says:

hello,
    i’m trying to put this template on my blogger but when i download it, it downloads in three sections. i tried to upload all 3 on the edit html part but it isn’t working.

please help=–i love the template!

Chelsea Reply:

never mind!! i figured it out and I LOVE IT!!

thanks so much!

• Wrote on Thursday, September 10th, 2009 - 9:44 pm
  • 51. Birdie giulia Says:

Hola! I found your wonderful website through another blog and I simply adore it!! I couldn’t resist downloading this template and using it for my own blog – which I started 2 days ago! You gave it a good start! Thank you so much! I added a link to your site on the left, but I’m not sure it is enough to give you credit…please let me know whether I should add anything or not!! Thanx!

• Wrote on Thursday, October 15th, 2009 - 8:40 am
  • 52. Birdie SaSa Says:

Hi,

Your blog templates are lovely. I am tryying to install the meet the chef template but when i extract the zip file i don’t see any xml file. please help.

.-= SaSa´s last blog ..Guinea Fowl With Sherry and Tarragon Cream =-.

• Wrote on Wednesday, October 21st, 2009 - 8:54 am
  • 53. Birdie Pink Cupcake Says:

I downloaded this template and I absolutely love it! Thanks heaps!

thank you!!

• Wrote on Sunday, October 25th, 2009 - 1:33 am
  • 54. Birdie Talia Says:

question: when i go to the “fonts and colors” tab on my blogger, it does not allow me to change the fonts and colors. actually, nothing comes up when i click the tab. i am trying to change the font size and color of my blog description that is under my blog title. help! thank you for this template! it is awesome!

• Wrote on Tuesday, November 17th, 2009 - 7:08 pm
  • 55. Birdie Lecca Says:

Your blog templates are lovely.

• Wrote on Wednesday, November 18th, 2009 - 6:01 pm
  • 56. Birdie nekialorddie Says:

hi i use your template. thanks i love it. how will i follow your blog? or can i add u as my frend. thanx
    .-= nekialorddie´s last blog ..blogging =-.

• Wrote on Tuesday, November 24th, 2009 - 6:28 am
  • 57. Birdie Theresa Says:

Hi, I just dled and uploaded the template on my food blog and customized the header image. I went to page elements and edit the header and chose image instead of title/description and saved it. When I reloaded the blog, I see the header image 2x and the new one is overlapping the original and positioned way to the right. I tried hosting the new header on my photobucket and inserting the header link into the HTML. That works but I cant remove the blog title text that blogger puts in by default. Please help!

.-= Theresa´s last blog ..Menu Plan Monday – Dec. 1st – 7th, 2009 =-.

• Wrote on Tuesday, December 8th, 2009 - 4:22 am
  • 58. Birdie tiex Says:

hi,..gisele,..I’m a big fan of ur design,..please allow me to copy this one too,..thanks a lot
    .-= tiex´s last blog ..Abis sakit =-.

• Wrote on Monday, December 28th, 2009 - 11:57 pm
  • 59. Birdie gracee Says:

hello… gisele..
    i’m so happy to find your design…
    i really love it… simple but cool… very nice
    maybe, i will costumized something there
    but, i always credit this to you…
    i use it for my blog… Thank you very much Gisele~

• Wrote on Monday, January 4th, 2010 - 3:34 am
  • 60. Birdie TinaConcepcion Says:

I really really love your layouts/templates! Thanks a lot for making them available for bloggers like me.

Great work! ♥

Tina Concepcion
    .-= TinaConcepcion´s last blog ..What Matters Most … =-.

• Wrote on Wednesday, January 13th, 2010 - 5:46 am
  • 61. Birdie Elizabeth Says:

This template is so absolutely perfect! Thank you so very much – I love it!

• Wrote on Wednesday, January 27th, 2010 - 7:12 pm
  • 62. Birdie MB Says:

this is really cute, going to try it out (first time attempting to edit the look of my blogger site). thank u!

• Wrote on Monday, February 8th, 2010 - 6:17 am
  • 63. Birdie Previously Plump Says:

Am I able to add ym signature to the codding? If so, where do I add it? I can’t find the noremal coding that it would be placed under…

Thanks – great template!

• Wrote on Wednesday, July 21st, 2010 - 4:47 pm
  • 64. Birdie Jill Says:

Love it so much!
    Very cute and I have used it for my meal planning blog. Thanks!
    By the way – I am a major rookie at this and I am not too sure how to personalize the PSD banner file that you included.
    Thanks again!!

• Wrote on Tuesday, July 27th, 2010 - 9:59 pm
  • 65. Birdie Samochody Says:

how download free blog templates ? Please help me

• Wrote on Monday, September 13th, 2010 - 8:30 pm
  • 66. Birdie Rhynnie Says:

WAW! it’s cute. i like this..
    and i wanna try to my blog. thanks!

• Wrote on Friday, September 17th, 2010 - 7:39 am
  • 67. Birdie Miii Says:

i’m using this template..thanks!

• Wrote on Monday, September 27th, 2010 - 5:19 pm
  • 68. Birdie Sharon Says:

Hello…i downloaded this templante but i cant upload to my blog,whats going on?
    It doesnt show any XML file,only pictures or the file zipped.Please help me.I’ve being looking for templantes and this was the only one i liked.Thanks a lot

• Wrote on Sunday, November 21st, 2010 - 3:38 am
  • 69. Birdie Ashley E Says:

I just put this up on my site (book reviews and recipes) and it looks FANTASTIC! I LOVE the mixture of sweets and regular food. Just what I was looking for! Thank you for the freebie!

• Wrote on Thursday, January 6th, 2011 - 12:05 am
  • 70. Birdie ida Says:

i want to try this template…

• Wrote on Tuesday, February 1st, 2011 - 6:15 am
  • 71. Birdie Eneri Says:

Es absolutamente precioso!! Muy buen trabajo!! Muchas gracias por tu dedicación. Lo voy a utilizar para mi blog que voy a empezar sobre recetas.

• Wrote on Friday, March 25th, 2011 - 9:53 am
  • 72. Birdie Sandra Says:

acabo de escoger este background para utilizarlo en mi blog de recetas!!! muchas gracias

• Wrote on Tuesday, April 19th, 2011 - 11:40 pm
  • 73. Birdie web design Says:

Thank you very much for the great template.
    Keep on your good work.

• Wrote on Monday, December 12th, 2011 - 8:46 am
  • 74. Birdie Theresia Says:

thank u …..so much …. muachhhhhhh

• Wrote on Monday, March 26th, 2012 - 12:16 pm
  • 75. Birdie Katrina Says:

I am about to implement this for my food blog which I have to do as part of an assignment for uni, and your blog template has been the best food related blog template I’ve seen so far. Wish I could come up with something as awesome as it, thanks for making this available, I love it!

• Wrote on Thursday, August 9th, 2012 - 5:52 am
  • 76. Birdie Seda Perry Says:

I absolutely love this template. I have it displayed for my blog and it really makes it look so warm and inviting. Thank you very much. ( :

• Wrote on Saturday, August 25th, 2012 - 2:52 pm
  • 77. Birdie fotistika Says:

i like your template very much. very nice work

• Wrote on Thursday, December 13th, 2012 - 11:43 am

1. 36 Fresh and Beautiful Free Blogger Templates | KolayOnline
    2. 36 Frescos y hermosos temas gratuitos para Blogger | La Dosis Diaria
    3. Gisele Jaquenod » Blog Archive » Meet the Chef – Available for Wordpress -
    4. +30 Mükkemmel Blogger Teması | WEB-KG ~ Sistem gereksinimlerinden birisi!
    5. 36 Fresh and Beautiful Free Blogger Templates | Design Trip Blog