New FREE Blogger Template: Meet the Chef

Posted by Gis in Free Blog Templates - Saturday, April 25th, 2009

EN – Ey you guys!! Birdie Says: Meet the Chef is now available to download!! Hope you all like it (and let me know if you use it)!! A few pointers about it:

• If you want to relist it, read here.
  • 960px wide
  • 3 columns
  • Includes a .psd file to make you own 125 x 125 px banner
  • Page Elements might not work if you are using Google Chrome (but will in Firefox & IE). This is a bug I haven’t found a solution for yet.
  • BACKUP YOUR WIDGET CONTENT (and the template as explained below), because it will clear your widgets when you install it (if you want to avoid this, you can follow this guidelines at Blogger Buster).

ES – ¡¡Hola todos!! Birdie Says: Meet the Chef está ahora disponible para descargar!! Espero que les guste (y avisenme si lo usan)!! Algunas cosas importantes acerca del template:

• Si quieren relistarlo, lean aquí.
  • 960px de ancho
  • 3 columnas
  • Incluye un archivo .psd para que armen su propio banner de 125 x 125 px
  • Los Elementos de Página puede que no funcionen en Google Chrome (pero andan en Firefox & IE). Este es un bug al que no encuentro solución aún.
  • GUARDEN UNA COPIA DEL CONTENIDO DE SUS WIDGETS (y del template como se explica abajo), porque al instalarlo borrará sus widgets (si quieren evitar esto pueden seguir este tutorial de Blogger Buster).

meet_the_chef

Click on the image for preview / Clickeen en la image para previsualizar

Donate to the Free Templates!

You can help out to the creation of new free templates, by making a small donation via Paypal (using the button below). All help is apreciatted!!

• 1. Birdie isabelle Says:

Wow vraiment très beau. Je l’utilise présentement sur mon blog, si tu veux venir voir l’effet que ça donne. Tes templates sont tous très beaux, bravo.

.-= isabelle´s last blog ..Brochettes de porc barbecue =-.

• Wrote on Saturday, July 4th, 2009 - 7:22 am
  • 2. Birdie Mary Carmen Says:

Hola Gisele, qué latosa que soy perdon! Solo quería avisarte que te mandé un e-mail para pedirte un permiso. De paso te felicito por lo creativa que eres, mereces estrellita en la frente!

• Wrote on Saturday, July 11th, 2009 - 5:39 pm
  • 3. Birdie PandaChrisa Says:

Oh. Hi! I love your site so so much. So lively and imaginative..also creative hehe.. Can i use it for my blogspot? I’m GONNA use it right now. I’m from the Philippines. Since some of the languages is spanish. I can understand a lil’ bit of ’em.

chrisa

As long as its a free template and you keep the credits intact is not a problem!

• Wrote on Sunday, July 19th, 2009 - 2:52 am
  • 4. Birdie nazra Says:

all your templates are awesome!
    but dunno why, i will stick to the birdie autumn of yours for another long time…LOL

thanks for that templates

• Wrote on Tuesday, August 11th, 2009 - 6:00 am

Graciasss

• Wrote on Tuesday, August 11th, 2009 - 10:50 am
  • 6. Birdie fasya Says:

thanks for the tip on how to maintain the widget..usually i had to save all in notepad and copy back..very troublesome..you just save me a lot of pain..tq so much for that..
    .-= fasya´s last blog ..Hot Goth! =-.

• Wrote on Friday, August 14th, 2009 - 4:51 am
  • 7. Birdie christina Says:

the template is so nice!!!
    .-= christina´s last blog ..A son at last! =-.

• Wrote on Friday, August 21st, 2009 - 12:21 am
  • 8. Birdie hida Says:

i still confused about this. where’s the template code? i can’t access it. could you explain me how to changes blog template?

There’s a bit download button if you scroll down on the post

• Wrote on Tuesday, September 8th, 2009 - 2:10 am
  • 9. Birdie Chelsea Says:

hello,
    i’m trying to put this template on my blogger but when i download it, it downloads in three sections. i tried to upload all 3 on the edit html part but it isn’t working.

please help=–i love the template!

Chelsea Reply:

never mind!! i figured it out and I LOVE IT!!

thanks so much!

• Wrote on Thursday, September 10th, 2009 - 9:44 pm
  • 10. Birdie giulia Says:

Hola! I found your wonderful website through another blog and I simply adore it!! I couldn’t resist downloading this template and using it for my own blog – which I started 2 days ago! You gave it a good start! Thank you so much! I added a link to your site on the left, but I’m not sure it is enough to give you credit…please let me know whether I should add anything or not!! Thanx!

• Wrote on Thursday, October 15th, 2009 - 8:40 am
  • 11. Birdie SaSa Says:

Hi,

Your blog templates are lovely. I am tryying to install the meet the chef template but when i extract the zip file i don’t see any xml file. please help.

.-= SaSa´s last blog ..Guinea Fowl With Sherry and Tarragon Cream =-.

• Wrote on Wednesday, October 21st, 2009 - 8:54 am
  • 12. Birdie Pink Cupcake Says:

I downloaded this template and I absolutely love it! Thanks heaps!

thank you!!

• Wrote on Sunday, October 25th, 2009 - 1:33 am
  • 13. Birdie Talia Says:

question: when i go to the “fonts and colors” tab on my blogger, it does not allow me to change the fonts and colors. actually, nothing comes up when i click the tab. i am trying to change the font size and color of my blog description that is under my blog title. help! thank you for this template! it is awesome!

• Wrote on Tuesday, November 17th, 2009 - 7:08 pm
  • 14. Birdie Lecca Says:

Your blog templates are lovely.

• Wrote on Wednesday, November 18th, 2009 - 6:01 pm
  • 15. Birdie nekialorddie Says:

hi i use your template. thanks i love it. how will i follow your blog? or can i add u as my frend. thanx
    .-= nekialorddie´s last blog ..blogging =-.

• Wrote on Tuesday, November 24th, 2009 - 6:28 am
  • 16. Birdie Theresa Says:

Hi, I just dled and uploaded the template on my food blog and customized the header image. I went to page elements and edit the header and chose image instead of title/description and saved it. When I reloaded the blog, I see the header image 2x and the new one is overlapping the original and positioned way to the right. I tried hosting the new header on my photobucket and inserting the header link into the HTML. That works but I cant remove the blog title text that blogger puts in by default. Please help!

.-= Theresa´s last blog ..Menu Plan Monday – Dec. 1st – 7th, 2009 =-.

• Wrote on Tuesday, December 8th, 2009 - 4:22 am
  • 17. Birdie tiex Says:

hi,..gisele,..I’m a big fan of ur design,..please allow me to copy this one too,..thanks a lot
    .-= tiex´s last blog ..Abis sakit =-.

• Wrote on Monday, December 28th, 2009 - 11:57 pm
  • 18. Birdie gracee Says:

hello… gisele..
    i’m so happy to find your design…
    i really love it… simple but cool… very nice
    maybe, i will costumized something there
    but, i always credit this to you…
    i use it for my blog… Thank you very much Gisele~

• Wrote on Monday, January 4th, 2010 - 3:34 am
  • 19. Birdie TinaConcepcion Says:

I really really love your layouts/templates! Thanks a lot for making them available for bloggers like me.

Great work! ♥

Tina Concepcion
    .-= TinaConcepcion´s last blog ..What Matters Most … =-.

• Wrote on Wednesday, January 13th, 2010 - 5:46 am
  • 20. Birdie Elizabeth Says:

This template is so absolutely perfect! Thank you so very much – I love it!

• Wrote on Wednesday, January 27th, 2010 - 7:12 pm
  • 21. Birdie MB Says:

this is really cute, going to try it out (first time attempting to edit the look of my blogger site). thank u!

• Wrote on Monday, February 8th, 2010 - 6:17 am
  • 22. Birdie Previously Plump Says:

Am I able to add ym signature to the codding? If so, where do I add it? I can’t find the noremal coding that it would be placed under…

Thanks – great template!

• Wrote on Wednesday, July 21st, 2010 - 4:47 pm
  • 23. Birdie Jill Says:

Love it so much!
    Very cute and I have used it for my meal planning blog. Thanks!
    By the way – I am a major rookie at this and I am not too sure how to personalize the PSD banner file that you included.
    Thanks again!!

• Wrote on Tuesday, July 27th, 2010 - 9:59 pm
  • 24. Birdie Samochody Says:

how download free blog templates ? Please help me

• Wrote on Monday, September 13th, 2010 - 8:30 pm
  • 25. Birdie Rhynnie Says:

WAW! it’s cute. i like this..
    and i wanna try to my blog. thanks!

• Wrote on Friday, September 17th, 2010 - 7:39 am
  • 26. Birdie Miii Says:

i’m using this template..thanks!

• Wrote on Monday, September 27th, 2010 - 5:19 pm
  • 27. Birdie Sharon Says:

Hello…i downloaded this templante but i cant upload to my blog,whats going on?
    It doesnt show any XML file,only pictures or the file zipped.Please help me.I’ve being looking for templantes and this was the only one i liked.Thanks a lot

• Wrote on Sunday, November 21st, 2010 - 3:38 am
  • 28. Birdie Ashley E Says:

I just put this up on my site (book reviews and recipes) and it looks FANTASTIC! I LOVE the mixture of sweets and regular food. Just what I was looking for! Thank you for the freebie!

• Wrote on Thursday, January 6th, 2011 - 12:05 am
  • 29. Birdie ida Says:

i want to try this template…

• Wrote on Tuesday, February 1st, 2011 - 6:15 am
  • 30. Birdie Eneri Says:

Es absolutamente precioso!! Muy buen trabajo!! Muchas gracias por tu dedicación. Lo voy a utilizar para mi blog que voy a empezar sobre recetas.

• Wrote on Friday, March 25th, 2011 - 9:53 am
  • 31. Birdie Sandra Says:

acabo de escoger este background para utilizarlo en mi blog de recetas!!! muchas gracias

• Wrote on Tuesday, April 19th, 2011 - 11:40 pm
  • 32. Birdie web design Says:

Thank you very much for the great template.
    Keep on your good work.

• Wrote on Monday, December 12th, 2011 - 8:46 am
  • 33. Birdie Theresia Says:

thank u …..so much …. muachhhhhhh

• Wrote on Monday, March 26th, 2012 - 12:16 pm
  • 34. Birdie Katrina Says:

I am about to implement this for my food blog which I have to do as part of an assignment for uni, and your blog template has been the best food related blog template I’ve seen so far. Wish I could come up with something as awesome as it, thanks for making this available, I love it!

• Wrote on Thursday, August 9th, 2012 - 5:52 am
  • 35. Birdie Seda Perry Says:

I absolutely love this template. I have it displayed for my blog and it really makes it look so warm and inviting. Thank you very much. ( :

• Wrote on Saturday, August 25th, 2012 - 2:52 pm
  • 36. Birdie fotistika Says:

i like your template very much. very nice work

• Wrote on Thursday, December 13th, 2012 - 11:43 am

1. Gisele Jaquenod » Blog Archive » Meet the Chef – Available for Wordpress -
    2. +30 Mükkemmel Blogger Teması | WEB-KG ~ Sistem gereksinimlerinden birisi!
    3. 36 Fresh and Beautiful Free Blogger Templates | Design Trip Blog