Meet the Chef – Available for WordPress –

Posted by Gis in Free Blog Templates - Thursday, August 13th, 2009

EN – Yessss, I had this waiting since I released Meet the Chef for Blogger a little while ago. Here you have Meet the Chef available now for WordPress too Hope you guys enjoy it!!

Sorry the lack of updates lately, but I have like no free time. Too many things to be paid, with the moving and all, so I am running all day with things to do, and things delayed like crazy. I honestly can’t wait to have some holiday break! Big hugs everybody!!

ES – Sí sí, esto estaba esperando desde que publiqué Meet the Chef para Blogger hace un tiempito. Ahora Meet the Chef está también disponible para WordPress Espero que les guste!!

Siento mucho la falta de actualizaciones últimamente, pero no tengo nada de tiempo libre. Demasiadas cosas que pagar con la mudanza y demás, así que corro todo el día, y tengo tareas atrasadas por tdas partes. Realmente no puedo esperar a tener vacaciones. Abrazos para todos!!

meet_the_chef

Click to preview / Click para previsualizar

See the demo here / Ver el demo aquí

IMPORTANT: This is a theme for selfhosted WordPress, and not for WordPress.com

IMPORTANTE: Este tema es para WordPress hosteado, y no para WordPress.com

Donate to the Free Templates!

You can help out to the creation of new free templates, by making a small donation via Paypal (using the button below). All help is apreciatted!!

• 1. Birdie chokilala Says:

nice! but i don’t know how to cook
    .-= chokilala´s last blog ..Nuffnang Cashout Chokilala Yang Pertama =-.

• Wrote on Friday, August 14th, 2009 - 12:50 am
  • 2. Birdie dinu Says:

nice !!

• Wrote on Friday, August 14th, 2009 - 5:53 am
  • 3. Birdie movezerb Says:

Cute !
    .-= movezerb´s last blog ..First anniversary giveaway ! =-.

• Wrote on Friday, August 14th, 2009 - 6:17 am
  • 4. Birdie tiff k Says:

Aw gisel! thank you for making wordpress themes!! I’m gonna wait though for one if you release one that features an animal *like pandas! yey* on them haha :p

chokilala Reply:

yes! it’d be fun if you release a theme/template that features panda characters in it
    .-= chokilala´s last blog ..Happy Sweet 17 Chokilala! =-.

• Wrote on Friday, August 14th, 2009 - 1:22 pm
  • 5. Birdie mye Says:

oh gisele! you are a savior! i was looking for a perfect theme for my homeandparenting.com site and you just gave this to us…you’re an angel…since it looks like a mom cooking – i’ll use it at home and parenting
    .-= mye´s last blog ..Getting the Kids Asleep with Nap Mats =-.

• Wrote on Friday, August 14th, 2009 - 1:35 pm
  • 6. Birdie eva Says:

hi gisele! i like your template and I wanna use it for my wordpress. Can I remove the categories on the left sidebar because that is the one highlighted in pink? And it seems the blogger meet-the-chef template is different compared to wordpress meet-the-chef template (design).
    .-= eva´s last blog ..GOOD FACTS TO KNOW =-.

• Wrote on Sunday, August 16th, 2009 - 1:43 am
  • 7. Birdie Mariana Della Justina Says:

Hi! I just loved your templates, their really beatifull, original and funtional.
    I´m creating a blog and I want to know if the reference to you must be in a diferent place or just at the down of the page (like: All content © 2007/2009 Gisele Jaquenod | Powered by WordPress)

• Wrote on Monday, August 17th, 2009 - 3:13 am
  • 8. Birdie aduhi Says:

Hi, I recently used this template, but I had a little problem with the comments. The blogger logo overlaps with the names of the people who left comments, can you please take a look and help me fix this?
    .-= aduhi´s last blog ..Gossip – 8 =-.

will keep that in mind for the first update

• Wrote on Monday, August 17th, 2009 - 7:49 am
  • 9. Birdie Eren Mckay Says:

That’s beautiful Gisele!
    Very adorable :-D
    Congratulations on your artistic design.
    All the best,
    Eren
    .-= Eren Mckay´s last blog ..End clutter organize papers & important office paper files =-.

• Wrote on Friday, September 11th, 2009 - 2:07 am
  • 10. Birdie dango Says:

Hi! I like your templates and use Meet the Chef.
    It is really suitable for my blog’s theme about breads and sweets. I love it! Thank you.

• Wrote on Sunday, September 13th, 2009 - 11:10 pm
  • 11. Birdie Hertriani Says:

Thank you….i”m like your temlate very beatiful,yes…excume me i’m don’t speak and read in the language english…i’m sory…
    .-= Hertriani´s last blog ..Pengalaman Saya jadi guru tuna rungu =-.

• Wrote on Tuesday, September 15th, 2009 - 2:31 am
  • 12. Birdie chrissie Says:

nice template ^_^
    thanks for making wordpress theme ^_~
    .-= chrissie´s last blog ..养孔雀鱼 =-.

• Wrote on Tuesday, September 29th, 2009 - 9:42 pm
  • 13. Birdie chrissie Says:

i found that it is no ‘next’and ‘previous’buttom for the Archive page….
    .-= chrissie´s last blog ..韩国DMZ一游~ =-.

• Wrote on Friday, October 2nd, 2009 - 12:10 am
  • 14. Birdie Mariana Says:

Hi Gisele, I love your design! I want to use this template for my blog, but I don’t know how to install it in wordpress. Do you have the guideline how to install it? Thank you.

• Wrote on Saturday, October 29th, 2011 - 6:32 am