So many cool things I want!!

Posted by Gis in Shopping for Cute Stuff! - Sunday, September 27th, 2009

catbag_red img19m 60x47cornerBam 4241_9470 842612014101 16754335_00_b img82m 26675_300 ice-45pk 16918831_029_b skbalice1 4769_D img81m Knu_LateralFile_6x8b

• 1. Birdie melanie Says:

ohhhh…i want them, too!
    .-= melanie´s last blog ..Sunday Citar =-.

• Wrote on Sunday, September 27th, 2009 - 5:18 pm
  • 2. Birdie liyana Says:

wow..I want all of them..especially usb hub that look with flower..superb lovely
    .-= liyana´s last blog ..…How I start my day… =-.

have you seeen its so awesome!!

Liyana Reply:

I never see this kind of usb hub.. must have gadget i can say..but as a student, too expensive for me..hukhuk
    .-= Liyana´s last blog ..…How I start my day… =-.

• Wrote on Sunday, September 27th, 2009 - 10:26 pm
  • 3. Birdie tiff k Says:

I want the PHONE!! A wireless one is preferred because ours is dying XD haha

• Wrote on Monday, September 28th, 2009 - 4:43 am
  • 4. Birdie Jorgelina Says:

Adore la maquina para heladitos.
    Bess
    .-= Jorgelina´s last blog ..Al hospital veterinario. =-.

• Wrote on Monday, September 28th, 2009 - 11:47 am
  • 5. Birdie Eren Mckay Says:

Out of everything here that kitchen wall with all of those organizing gadgets looks like heaven to me ;-)
    I’ve never seen such an awesome and functional wall.
    Thanks for sharing. It’s going to give me more ideas to structure my little apartment here in Brazil. Since I have 3 boys I need to always have ideas to make life easier.
    Blessings,
    Eren Mckay
    .-= Eren Mckay´s last blog ..I look to you Whitney Houston on Oprah being interviewed =-.

• Wrote on Tuesday, September 29th, 2009 - 1:47 am
  • 6. Birdie armi Says:

i so love the desk — looks like a great working space.

• Wrote on Tuesday, September 29th, 2009 - 7:11 am
  • 7. Birdie Graciela de Palomas Says:

Giseeeeeeeee Feliz Feliz en tu día tesorito los ángeles te bendigan
    Me acordé sí sí, lo tengo anotado y me prometí no olvidarlo
    Que la pases genial!!!
    .-= Graciela de Palomas´s last blog ..HOY: HABLAMOS DE PATRICIO =-.

• Wrote on Tuesday, September 29th, 2009 - 9:46 am
  • 8. Birdie gabyta Says:

Holaaaaa!!!!
    FELIZ CUMPLEEE!
    Espero que lo estes pasando lindo
    besos
    .-= gabyta´s last blog ..Sobre los botoncitos.. =-.

• Wrote on Tuesday, September 29th, 2009 - 5:12 pm
  • 9. Birdie Sephora Says:

I want the cat bed!! It’s marvelous!!!
    .-= Sephora´s last blog ..::: Il mio vicino Totoro =-.

• Wrote on Thursday, October 1st, 2009 - 6:58 am